HunHan

My Bully Lover

 “Hey!” Luhan shouted as he was pushed to the lockers after his books was thrown down.. again.

“What are you gonna do about it huh?” He’s bully since the 3rd Grade in primary school: Oh Sehun was doing his morning routines at him again.

“Watch were you’re going! You shouldn’t do this to your hyungs!”  Luhan hissed as he was picking his books on the ground.

“And if I don’t?” Sehun asks smirking as he kick a book further away.

“God dammit Sehun! Would you just go away and don’t bother me?!” Luhan exclaims as he stood up and ran towards the book that was kicked away.

He heard Sehun laugh. “Aww.. Is Luhan angry?” Sehun grinned at him. “What are you gonna do about it? Lu-ser?” Sehun laugh.

“Shut up -Hun” Luhan glared at the boy who was looking down at him with a victorious smile.

“Sehun!”  They both heard and saw Sehun’s  best friend: Jongin waving at them. “Class is about to start! C’mon man! Leave Luhan for a bit!” They both heard the other exclaiming from the other end of the hallway.

“Well.. Duty calls Luhan.” Sehun smirked one last time. “See you later.” He announces then turns around.

“Please. Just go be eaten up by the earth and sink down to the core.” Luhan pleaded to the gods and hope it would really happen.

 

-0-

“Hey.” Luhan heard Kyungsoo’s voice.

“Hey yourself.” He smiled to his friend when he sighed and sat down beside him at the quiet library.

“Sehun?” Kyungsoo ask and he just gave out a weary smile.

“Jongin?”  He asked and Kyungsoo just sighed then nodded.

“I don’t know why he keeps harassing me.” Kyungsoo sighed as he took out a textbook.

“I think he likes you though.” Luhan announces then laugh when Kyungsoo was making puking noises.

“Yeah. That must be it, and maybe Sehun likes you as well.” Kyungsoo laugh.

“Ugh. Don’t mention that name.” Luhan cringes to the person who must not be named.

“You know.. you could always tell the prefect.” Kyungsoo suggested.

“Remember when I told the teacher when we were in 5th grade?” Luhan sarcastically replied.

“Oh… Yeah.” Kyungsoo’s face fell of apology as he remembered his friend being pushed into the locker for almost half of the day. He remembered him trying to help Luhan out of his locker but Kai the school’s erted prince was hotter in his trails that day.

“It’s okay Soo. I’m sure he’ll stop eventually.” Luhan comforted.

“Hope so. Hope Sehun would stop too.” Kyungsoo smiled wearily making Luhan sigh.

“I doubt it, but I hope so too.” Luhan announces as he slouch.

Soon they both saw a very tall figure approaching them.

“Hey Yeol.” Luhan greeted him.

“Hi Giraffe.” Kyungsoo waved at him.

“Hi guys.” Chanyeol sighed as he sat in front of the two.

“What’s with the sigh?” Luhan quirks a brow at him.

“There’s this guy…” Chanyeol started.

“Ooh. A new guy, is he nice?” Luhan asks as he leaned forward along with Kyungsoo with curiosity oozing out of their eyes.

“He was..” Chanyeol stated making the two smile. “But then he commented on how my ears are big.” He furrow his brows making the two cringe.

“Aww.. I’m sure he didn’t mean it as a bad thing.” Kyungsoo comforted the giant.

“He told me ‘Hey! You have big ears!’ “ Chanyeol mimicked the way his friend announces.

“What’s his name?” Kyungsoo asks.

“Byun Baekhyun.” Chanyeol huffs.

“Oh.. I think I’ve heard of that name. I think he’s going to be study here.” Luhan announces as a matter of fact making Chanyeol groan out of frustration.

“Please. I don’t want to see him here.”

“Where did you see him anyway?”  Kyungsoo asks as Chanyeol was laying his head on the table and groaning.

“Ugh! I met him at the bus station.”

“So you talked to him?” Luhan asks.

“No.” Chanyeol announces, making the other two quirk a brow. “I saw him waiting for the bus then he tapped me and said that I have big ears.”

“Then what happened?”

“I ran away.. actually I ran to school, to avoid riding the bus with him.” Chanyeol breath out.

“You ran. To school.. from the bus stop.” Kyungsoo announces as he was processing everything while Chanyeol nodded. “You realize that you could’ve just ran and wait for the other bus to come, right?”

“Ye—“ Chanyeol was cut off when Luhan was hit with a piece of paper.

Luhan opened the crumbled paper and cringed at the message.

“Uhhh.. Soo, I think this is for you.” Luhan disgustingly hold the paper as it was  like covered with slime and handed it to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo hesitantly took it and read it.

Baby Soo,

                I thought a name for our baby. :) Jongin + Kyungsoo = Jongsoo.

Where should we make little Jongsoo?  I have a very big bed so we can make it there.

                                                                                                                                Daddy Kai

“Ew.” Kyungsoo flushed and hide the letter as Chanyeol was right behind him. “He’s pretty hit an all time low for that.”

Kyungsoo sighed and crumbled the paper and threw it at the trash bin.

“Look.” Luhan pointed his chin towards a direction and everyone’s eyes followed.

Kyungsoo saw Jongin smirking at him then winked at him along with a second of lip biting.

Kyungsoo’s mouth gape then his face cringes.  He took a paper and some pen then write a message then threw it at Jongin’s direction.

They waited for Jongin’s expression. Their eyes widen when Jongin smirked and looked at them with playful glee in his eyes.

Jongin stood up, pointed Kyungsoo and then himself then started to his lower region powerfully.

Kyungsoo cringes while Luhan and Chanyeol tried to stifle their laughter but fail miserable.

“SHHH!” The four figure hear the grumpy librarian, making them stiff then sit down.

Kyungsoo sneakily look at Jongin who was staring at him intently then smirk when he catches Kyungsoo trying to look at him. Kyungsoo saw Jongin pointing at himself then made a heart shape out of his hands then points at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo blushed at the gestured and stood up and ran.

Luhan smiled at the running figure of his friend with Jongin hot in his trails while Chanyeol was looking at Kyungsoo like he was a crazy man.

“Lu, I have to go to class now.”  Chanyeol announces as he stood up and fixed his things.

“Okay, see you later Yeollie.” Luhan waved as Chanyeol did the same and went out of the library.

Everything was perfect for Luhan until he felt some books being dropped at the table and a very familiar figure sat in front of him.

“Ugh.” Luhan blew a sigh of frustration.

“Aww. Is Lulu annoyed?” Sehun’s voice has glee evident in it.

“Wow. For the first time, you can actually feel something.” Luhan retorted.

“Of course I can feel something.” Sehun smirked. “I feel happy when you’re annoyed.”

“Oh shut up.” Luhan hissed as he  put his book in his bag and stood up.

“Hey. Where are you going? The class we have together doesn’t start until an hour.” Sehun smirked.

“Away from you. Obviously.” Luhan glared at the smirking man.

“That’s too bad.” Sehun tried to act defeated, piquing Luhan’s interest.

“Why?” Luhan awaits for an answer.

“Because I’m going to follow you.” Sehun  announces smiling—a smile that would irritate everyone— then grabbed his bags and stood up and make kissy noises.

Luhan cringes and went out with Sehun hot in his trails.

 

-0-

 

“I’m home.” Luhan announces as he went to the living room and saw his mother lying on the bed with machines attach to her.

“Hello Honey.” His mother smiled at him warmly.

“Hi mom.” He sat beside his mother. “How you feeling?” He asks worriedly but still smiles nonetheless.

“Feeling fine dear.” She smiles then coughs, Luhan as experienced this a thousand times stood up and took a glass of water and some medicines.

“Here” Luhan handed it to her.

“Thank you.” She smiles.

“Mom, I think that you should be at the hospital… you know so that you can get better quickly.” Luhan brought the topic while his mother sighed tiredly but with a smile.

“Honey, I don’t want to be there… It’s so white and confining.. and besides, I think I’m feeling better when I’m home and with you.” She replied while Luhan sighs.

“Where’s dad?”

“Still at work. He’ll be back soon though.” She announces as Luhan went to the kitchen and began to cook for dinner.

The rest of the day past quietly.. along with the constant cough of his mother which he tries to block it with him singing it. His mother loves to hear him sing, it’s like music to her ears.

When the outside got dark his father announces his presence with a gently  shut of the door.

“Hey squirt.” His father laughs.

“Dad.” Luhan whines earning some sincere laugh from both his parents. “I’m not a little boy anymore.”

“You’ll always be our little boy dear.” His mother announces after getting a greeting kiss from his husband.

“Dinner smells nice. As usual.” His father puts down his briefcase. “How you feeling dear?” He asks his wife.

“I’m feeling a lot better now that everyone is here.” She smiles and so did his husband.. even after coughing a few times.

“Dinner’s ready!” Luhan announces then fixed the table in the living room so that they can dine together as a family.

The dinner went happily. His parents asking him about his day at school on which he replied that everything was fun and happy, leaving Sehun out of the topic. His father telling them funny things that happened at work while his mother along with him laughs at the stories.

-0-

The week passes by like the usual.. Sehun bullying Luhan, Jongin harassing Kyungsoo… Chanyeol on the other hand had a terrible week, the person named Byun Baekhyun was constantly following him around and chattering with him about things that has big ears like him: Elephants, Yoda. Etc.

Everything happened as it should, well at least Luhan hoped so… but the thing he feared the most came: His mother died.

“…I’m regret to inform you about this.” The doctor says  monotonously as he handed a folder to his father while he was sobbing at the back.

“I- We knew this would happen.” His father announces. “I didn’t believe her at first but she knew the best on when she will leave for a better place. She always knew.” His father voice croaked, obviously trying his best to hold back the tears.

The doctor nodded and left them at the room where Luhan’s mother used to lie when her condition got worse.

“Son. It’s going to be alright.” He heard his father’s comforting words but it didn’t got processed in his mind , he continued to grab hold of the sheets and burrow his face onto the white blankets and let out his screams and sobs into it.

He felt his father’s embrace which made a little impact on him.

“I’m sorry, son. I-I didn’t do anything.”His father started to cry along with him, making him snap back to his senses. “She always knew. I wanted to tell you this but she insisted not to. I’m really sorry.” His father screamed and tighten his embrace on his son.

Luhan’s heart pang. Knowing about the time his mother would leave must have been very excruciatingly painful for his father. He stopped crying and let go of the blanket and hugged his father back.

“I-It’s okay dad. Really. If she didn’t want you to tell me it’s fine, she didn’t want you to tell me for a reason only she knew.” He announces and rubbed circles around his father’s back.

 

-0-

The next day the Lu household was quiet. Everyone they knew was there to mourn for their loss.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo was at Luhan’s side, saying some comforting words while the latter was smiling at them but the pain of losing someone was still evident in his eyes that always twinkle with happiness, but now everyone can tell the pain expression Luhan was trying to hide.

“Lu.. She’s in a better place.” Chanyeol announces.

“You know.. everyone seems to say that.” Luhan laughs sincerely but came out bitterly.

“Everyone dies.” Kyungsoo announces.

“That’s more realistic.” Luhan smiled at Kyungsoo.

“But it’s going to be fine Lu. Trust me, I’ve experienced this as well.” Chanyeol announces as he did something his previous friends didn’t done when his father died: He hugged Luhan.

Luhan who was keeping everything in started to shed tears, although he knew that everything was going to be okay, the pain and the loss of his mother was still strong and fresh in his mind.

 

-0-

The rest of the week, Luhan didn’t go to school. His friends informed the principal and his teachers about his lost so he wouldn’t need an excuse letter.

He stayed at home and visit his mother’s grave every day.

After the week was up he went back to school he was still depressed about his mother’s death though. He was getting his stuff in his locker when someone pushed past through him.

“Hello Lu-ser.” Sehun remarked smugly while the other didn’t pay much attention to him.

“Please go away Sehun. I’m not in the mood.” Luhan announces as he walk past through Sehun and Jongin.

“Aw. Is Luhan not in the mood?” Sehun playfully acted while Jongin was staring at Luhan who was looking depressed.

“Just go away Sehun.” Luhan announces as he tries to walk away but was stopped when Sehun went around to block his path.

“Can’t do that Lulu.” Sehun smiled at him. “Why you so down lately?” He asked sarcastically

Luhan heard words that came out of Sehun’s mouth, but he was not interested that time.. he was still sulking about his mother, but the last thing that caught his ears got through his clouded mind.

“…why don’t you go back to mommy then? But I’m pretty sure that you—“ Sehun was cut off a slap so loud and strong that it made Jongin wince and everyone who didn’t paid attention them now did.

“Don’t you dare talk about my mother!” Luhan shouted back then ran out of the back, leaving everyone stood frozen.. especially Sehun who’s white, milky skin was now red and has a hand print.

-0-

Luhan was at his favorite spot in school: The trees behind the school’s shed. It wasn’t forbidden for students to go to.. but it was gossiped that if you went there, you won’t find your true love. Back then he didn’t want to go here the in first place but since he was forced to, on a dare he did… and now he came here whenever he was stress, angry or sad... but now, he was here because of all those three.

He stayed there for awhile.. admiring the environment: the way the sun’s rays would drift through leaves and create a very beautiful scenery. He smiled and let the fresh air caress his face and let the wind blew his hair out of its proper place. Everything was so beautiful.

His head jolted to the entrance to the forest when he heard leaves rustling. His smile disappears when Sehun’s figure appear.

Sehun stood there, looking at Luhan who was looking at him expressionless.  He can feel the awkward and heavy tension in the atmosphere as the time passes on.

“H-hey.” He says and silence was his answer. He stepped forward but stopped when Luhan’s brows furrow and his expression turn into a glare.

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asks as his expression got darker as each steps that Sehun takes to approach him.

“I-I came here to apologize.” He announces as he was in front of Luhan who was sitting at the roots of a big and old tree. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know about your mother passing away.” He awkwardly sat beside him.

Luhan didn’t respond he just sat there and looked straight ahead, then blew a breath of something.

“I’m sorry too.” He announces and Sehun’s head snap back at him. “I didn’t mean to slap you. That was uncalled for.” He says hanging his head low.

“Hey. I deserve that. I was being insensitive.” Sehun reassured.

“So if I were to slap you sooner, then you would have stopped sooner?” Luhan quirks him a brow followed with a smile.

“Nope.” Sehun said popping the ‘p’, also followed with a smile.. along with the awkward tension dying down.

“Why?”

“Because I like you” Sehun covered his mouth as soon as that slipped of his tongue.

Luhan’s eyes widen and all color of his face ran out. “Y-you like me?” Luhan asks as Sehun’s face was now red.

Sehun stood up and started to walk away but was stop when a hand gripped his wrist.

“You like me?” Luhan asks again with Sehun’s back facing him. “How did you know about me going to this place?” Luhan quickly followed a question.

It took forever before Sehun could find comprehensible words to say back. “I-I always knew you go here whenever you feel something bad.” He murmurs

“How?”

“I followed you.” Sehun stated and tried to walk away but the hand gripping him got tighter.

Luhan stayed quiet and just gripped on Sehun’s wrist and the two stayed quiet for quite some time.

“So that’s why you were mean to me?” Luhan broke the silence.

“Excuse me?” Sehun asks as he was sincerely not getting  what Luhan was asking.

“That’s why you were bullying me. Since the third grade? Because you like me?” Luhan asks as he let Sehun go.

Sehun wanted to run, run far away as possible, and for the first time… agree with Luhan on about the earth eating him whole then sink down to the earth’s core…  but what he did was the opposite, he turned around and faced Luhan.

The moment his eyes stare to the person in front of him, everything stopped around him, his heart flutter to the heavens and the butterfly in his stomach worked together to create a gust of wind in it.

Luhan’s heart was beating so hard and fast.. this was something he wasn’t prepared for, he always thought that Sehun was just plain mean to him, but now everything made sense.. the reason why Sehun was only teasing him and him alone, the reason why Sehun only pushed him with bit force and nothing more that, the reason why Sehun always gets angrier at him and call him meaner things when Luhan was talking to a guy happily, then Sehun would ignore him the next day.. maybe for compensation of being too mean to him the previous day.

“Is that a bad thing?” Sehun announces, snapping Luhan out of his reverie.

“I mean.. I heard about guys bully the person they like..” Luhan smiled at him, making his heart flutter some more and the  butterfly in his stomach swarm some more. “But I never heard about someone doing it from the 3rd grade of primary school up to freshman year.”  Luhan announces amusingly making Sehun’s face redder than it was.

“I-It was stupid.”  Sehun stutters as everything he has been hiding for 8 years are now being revealed in just this few hours.

“I think it was sweet.” Luhan announces, making Sehun snap his head at him with a surprise face. “I mean.. I must admit that back in the first day in the third grade I think you were actually cute and handsome.” Luhan announces and the super red face got redder, is that even possible? Apparently, Yes.

“Y-you’re the one who’s cute.” Sehun announces making Luhan  quirk him a brow while he avoided that look of Luhan.

“Well.. I think I should be leaving now. School just ended.” Luhan smiles and skips away.

“H-He-Hey!” Sehun shouted as Luhan was almost out of the premises of the forest. “You’ll just gonna leave me hanging?!” Sehun exclaimed as Luhan stopped.

“I’ll think about it!” Luhan announces before starting to skip again.

Sehun sighed once Luhan’s presence was gone.

“I like you too though!” Luhan’s body jumped into the entrance of the forest then ran away.

That day, everyone can hear a shout for joy and victory from somewhere.

-0-

The next day, Luhan was alone fixing things in his locker. His friend Kyungsoo was being chased around by Jongin who was shouting pleas and howl of love, while the former was begging to leave him be even just for a day because he needs to study for an exam.

He was about to close his locker when it was shut by someone else. He turned around and saw the smirking figure of Sehun.

“Hey Lulu.” Sehun remarked victoriously.

“Why do you sound so victorious?” Luhan smirked back while the other’s smirked got even wider.

“Nothing.” Sehun pushed the last two books Luhan was holding.

“H-Hey!” Luhan’s eyes widen at the sudden action. He was about to retort some profanities when he was cut off with Sehun handing him one of the fallen book while he was picking up the other.

He took the book and quirks Sehun a brow because the other’s face was smiling at him with his cheeks stained by a light shade pinks.  “Uhhh… thanks.” He took the book.

“See you later.” Sehun smiled at him then ran away.

He just looks quizzically at Sehun’s running figure, then sighed as Sehun turned right. “Weirdo.” He murmurs to himself then puts the book in his bag until something falls.

He picked it up and stared at it. It was an envelope.. his eyes looks at the envelope skeptically because he didn’t put it there. He doesn’t even own an envelope. He tore it open and read the letter.

Hi Lu!

                You probably know who I am since I teased you since the third grade. I just mustered all my courage and write this letter to you. I know that my hand writing is not that nice but I hope you can read this.  I LOVE YOU Lu!  Come to the forest and give me your answer. Yes or No. I’ll not leave until you get there so don’t leave me hanging!  我你 !

                                                                                                                                                Shixun

Luhan smiled and his cheeks were tainted with a dark shade of pink. He was smiling at the poorly written characters of ‘I Love You’ in Chinese character.

That day, Luhan waited until school ended then walked to the forest entry, the smile plastered on his face got even wider when he saw the figure of a handsome boy standing near the tree they sat.

“What took so long, Lu-ser?” Sehun smiled at him sincerely and joyfully.

“Did you wait that long -hun?” Luhan smiled back at him.

“So? What’s your answer?” Sehun went up to him while Luhan handed him a letter when Sehun was in arms length.

Sehun took the letter and read it. He smiled then let the letter go.

“You truly are the cute one.” Sehun smiled as he leaned down and connected their lips for a quick, chaste kiss.  “Happy?”  He asked the smaller and the other nodded.

“See. That wasn’t so hard was it?” Luhan smirked at him.

“Oh hush.” Sehun shuts him up with another kiss.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It's just...  I know. I'm sorry, just taking a breather here.