KaiSoo

My Bully Lover

“Leave me alone!” Kyungsoo shouted as he was running away from Jongin in the middle of the streets… again.

“Come on! Just a kiss Soo!” Jongin shouted, not caring at the people gaping at them.

“No! Go away!” Kyungsoo shouted back as he was turning left. He really wanted to get away from Jongin as much as possible.

Jongin wasn’t like this when they first met, he and Jongin were of platonic friends that are a bit too touchy, if people could say. But everything changed when Kyungsoo was at Jongin’s, helping the latter on their homework back on the 3rd grade.

 

It was summer vacation and Kyungsoo was sitting across Jongin who was boring holes to their math assignments.

“I just don’t get this!” Jongin whined and stared at Kyungsoo.

“It’s easy.. it’s just like subtracting repeatedly.” Kyungsoo smiled at him.

“That’s easy for you to say. You’re smart.” Jongin announces earning a small blush from the other out of the sudden compliment.

“You’re smart too Jongin-ah, you’re just taking your time with it.” Kyungsoo comforted.

“Hyung.. could you get my Pororo pencil case? It’s under the bed.” Jongin announces and did the request, he  knelt and bent down and reached for the pencil case, got back up and handed the pencil case to a now blushing Jongin.

“Jongin –ah?” Kyungsoo asks as he pushed the pencil case to Jongin’s direction but the latter’s blush got even deeper.

“Y-you have very cute Crong underwear.” Jongin stutters, making the other blush too.

“Y-You saw?!” Kyungsoo exclaimed as he stood up and covered his with his small hands while the other looked down and nodded.

“Y-you look se—Soo!” Jongin didn’t finished his sentence because he heard feet pattering and the leaving figure of Kyungsoo.

The rest of the summer, Jongin and Kyungsoo did not meet, even though they were neighbors and their balconies are very near to each other that they can just jump to the other side if they want to meet the other.

They did not meet until the first day of 4th grade. Kyungsoo walked down the hallway with Luhan his other friend that came back from China during the vacation.

“So, where’s Jongin?” Luhan asks as he was going down the hallway to their first class.

“Uhmm—“

“Soo!” The two heard Jongin’s voice. “I love you!” He shouted earning looks from everyone in the hallway and a gasp from Luhan.

Kyungsoo blushed and ran away from Jongin who was chasing him.

And that is how Jongin fell in love with Kyungsoo.

It was on 8th grade that Jongin knew about and wanted Kyungsoo to be his first and Kyungsoo’s first.

It was on 10th grade when Jongin proposed to the school that he will marry Kyungsoo and live in a big mansion.

It was on the 12th grade when Jongin announces that Kyungsoo will bear Jongin’s children and they will have a big family.

“Soo!” He was snapped back to his reverie when Jongin almost caught him.

“No!” He ran faster and avoided Jongin’s hand that almost caught him.

-0-

He was heaving when he got to school. Jongin went to his class when the prefect caught him chasing Kyungsoo.

He went to the library where he knew Luhan was sitting and reading a book and/or studying.

“Hey.” He announces as he saw Luhan reading some book.

“Hey yourself.” Luhan smiled at him as he sighed and sat down.

“Sehun?” He asks and Luhan just gave him a weary smile.

“Jongin?”  Luhan asked and Kyungsoo just sighed

“I don’t know why he keeps harassing me.” He sighed as he took out a textbook.

“I think he likes you though.” Luhan announces then laugh when Kyungsoo was making puking noises.

“Yeah. That must be it, and maybe Sehun likes you as well.” He laugh.

“Ugh. Don’t mention that name.” Luhan cringes to the person who must not be named.

“You know.. you could always tell the prefect.” Kyungsoo suggested.

“Remember when I told the teacher when we were in 5th grade?” Luhan sarcastically replied.

“Oh… Yeah.” Kyungsoo’s face fell of apology as he remembered his friend being pushed into the locker for almost half of the day. He remembered him trying to help Luhan out of his locker but Kai the school’s erted prince was hotter in his trails that day.

“It’s okay Soo. I’m sure he’ll stop eventually.” Luhan comforted.

“Hope so. Hope Sehun would stop too.” Kyungsoo smiled wearily making Luhan sigh.

“I doubt it, but I hope so too.” Luhan announces as he slouch.

Soon they both saw a very tall figure approaching them.

“Hey Yeol.” Luhan greeted him.

“Hi Giraffe.” Kyungsoo waved at him.

“Hi guys.” Chanyeol sighed as he sat in front of the two.

“What’s with the sigh?” Luhan quirks a brow at him.

“There’s this guy…” Chanyeol started.

“Ooh. A new guy, is he nice?” Luhan asks as he leaned forward along with Kyungsoo with curiosity oozing out of their eyes.

“He was..” Chanyeol stated making the two smile. “But then he commented on how my ears are big.” He furrow his brows making the two cringe.

“Aww.. I’m sure he didn’t mean it as a bad thing.” Kyungsoo comforted the giant.

“He told me ‘Hey! You have big ears!’ “ Chanyeol mimicked the way his friend announces.

“What’s his name?” Kyungsoo asks.

“Byun Baekhyun.” Chanyeol huffs.

“Oh.. I think I’ve heard of that name. I think he’s going to be study here.” Luhan announces as a matter of fact making Chanyeol groan out of frustration.

“Please. I don’t want to see him here.”

“Where did you see him anyway?”  Kyungsoo asks as Chanyeol was laying his head on the table and groaning.

“Ugh! I met him at the bus station.”

“So you talked to him?” Luhan asks.

“No.” Chanyeol announces, making the other two quirk a brow. “I saw him waiting for the bus then he tapped me and said that I have big ears.”

“Then what happened?”

“I ran away.. actually I ran to school, to avoid riding the bus with him.” Chanyeol breath out.

“You ran. To school.. from the bus stop.” Kyungsoo announces as he was processing everything while Chanyeol nodded. “You realize that you could’ve just ran and wait for the other bus to come, right?”

“Ye—“ Chanyeol was cut off when Luhan was hit with a piece of paper.

Luhan opened the crumbled paper and cringed at the message.

“Uhhh.. Soo, I think this is for you.” Luhan disgustingly hold the paper as it was  like covered with slime and handed it to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo hesitantly took it and read it.

Baby Soo,

                I thought a name for our baby. :) Jongin + Kyungsoo = Jongsoo.

Where should we make little Jongsoo?  I have a very big bed so we can make it there.

                                                                                                                                Daddy Kai

“Ew.” Kyungsoo flushed and hide the letter as Chanyeol was right behind him. “He’s pretty hit an all time low for that.”

Kyungsoo sighed and crumbled the paper and threw it at the trash bin.

“Look.” Luhan pointed his chin towards a direction and everyone’s eyes followed.

Kyungsoo saw Jongin smirking at him then winked at him along with a second of lip biting.

Kyungsoo’s mouth gape then his face cringes.  He took a paper and some pen then write a message then threw it at Jongin’s direction.

They waited for Jongin’s expression. Their eyes widen when Jongin smirked and looked at them with playful glee in his eyes.

Jongin stood up, pointed Kyungsoo and then himself then started to his lower region powerfully.

Kyungsoo cringes while Luhan and Chanyeol tried to stifle their laughter but fail miserable.

“SHHH!” The four figure hear the grumpy librarian, making them stiff then sit down.

Kyungsoo sneakily look at Jongin who was staring at him intently then smirk when he catches Kyungsoo trying to look at him. Kyungsoo saw Jongin pointing at himself then made a heart shape out of his hands then points at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo blushed at the gestured and stood up and ran. He ran but he knew that Jongin was behind him, Jongin is always behind him, he never left Kyungsoo’s behind.

“Soo!” Jongin shouted and that’s the cue Kyungsoo needs to run, and so he did and with that.. Jongin’s feet started to pick up the pace as well.

“Hey you two should be in class!” A teacher yelled and Jongin quickly ran towards the other direction since his class was at the other side of the building while Kyungsoo’s was near the one they are running.

Kyungsoo blew a breath of relief as Jongin ran back to his class… that is until Jongin shouted something.

“See you later Baby Soo!” Jongin shouted and Kyungsoo flushed at the other’s boldness. He looked at the teacher that heard Jongin and flushed some more when he saw the surprise expression the teacher has.

The teacher clears his throat and ordered Kyungsoo to go to class which he obliged.

-0-

The rest of the week was the ‘usual’, Sehun bullying Luhan, Jongin chasing him and Chanyeol having a hard week because Baekhyun, who is now Kyungsoo’s friend is conversing with Chanyeol about things with big ears like elephants and Yoda.

Another week passes and Luhan was not attending school because his mother had died, Kyungsoo always went to Luhan’s house to comfort the other. Jongin on the other hand must have notice Kyungsoo’s depression so he didn’t pester the other too much, just the casual ‘Hi’ and ‘Hey’.

The week passes by and Luhan started to go to school again. Although Kyungsoo was once again pestered by Jongin.

Kyungsoo was always agile and smart so that he always avoided the erted hands of Jongin.

Kyungsoo ran and ran until the day ended and he was glad that Jongin has dance club today so he walked home peacefully and quietly.

-0-

The next day, Kyungsoo was surprise that Jongin wasn’t out and was waiting for him to do their usual chase.

He walked suspiciously as he always look back just in case Jongin was sneaking up on him, but luckily he didn’t .

When he got to school, everyone was looking at him suspiciously as Jongin his tail was not behind him.

Sure he was always running away from his tail but he was missing Jongin deep, deep, deep down inside.

“Hey.” A boy snapped him out of his train of thought.

He looked up and saw a boy who was presumably older than him.

“Y-yes?” Kyungsoo started as he was not used to talking other than Luhan and Chanyeol since Jongin always ‘talked’ to the guys that always talked to him… well, just guys whom Jongin thinks that has the hots for Kyungsoo.

“Where’s your tail?” The other remarked harshly making Kyungsoo frown.

“He’s not my tail. He has a name. And it’s Jongin.” Kyungsoo defended Jongin. Sure he was annoying but Jongin never stepped out of the line. Just the constant ‘I love you’ and ‘Marry me’… sure when they were young Jongin announces something very obscene but that was when they were young and Jongin stopped announcing some erted things when Kyungsoo cried once when Jongin stepped on a line.

The guy’s laughter brought Kyungsoo to the now. “Yeah. That’s his name, Jongin. So, where is he?”

“I don’t know.” Kyungsoo retorted acidly and that was the only thing the guy needed to know and Kyungsoo was being dragged into the corner and was being pushed into the wall.

“N-No!” Kyungsoo shouted as he felt hands roaming him.

“Shut up. I waited for this day, the day where your dog wasn’t around.” The guy huff as he was now kissing Kyungsoo’s neck.

“He-Help! Get off me! You mothering !” Kyungsoo announces profanity.

“Feisty mouth.” The guy laugh as he was ing the first button.

Kyungsoo gasp as he felt the other hand of the guy fumbling with his belt.

“No!” Kyungsoo shouted and was relief when the guy’s hand was off of him.

Kyungsoo looked around and saw Sehun with his hands balled into fists and was glaring at the boy.

“What the hell?!” The guy shouted and looked at Sehun but quickly quivered when Sehun’s glare got scarier.

“Get out.” Sehun glared. “I don’t want some man, shoving his hands onto my friend’s property.” Sehun announces and the guy quickly shuffled away.

“You okay?” Sehun asks Kyungsoo as the other was heaving up and down.

“Yeah… thanks.” Kyungsoo gratefully bowed to Sehun.

“No problem.” Sehun smiled at him. “Gotta make sure you’re still fresh until Jongin gets you.” Sehun announces as he was walking away.

“He-Hey! That’s rude! And what did you tell him about me being Jongin’s property?!” Kyungsoo shouted but got nothing in response.

The rest of the day everyone was avoiding Kyungsoo, maybe because Sehun’s beating the guy spread throughout the school.

-0-

He was sighing when he was in front of his balcony and saw Jongin’s room lit but his curtains are closed.

“Jongin.” He murmured to himself as he was staring at the curtains… and as if by cue, said person opened the window.

“Soo?” Jongin’s  weakened state surprised Kyungsoo.

Jongin has his bangs tied up, a cool pad on his forehead, his Pororo sleepers and Crong pajamas he was in, the runny nose and teary eyes made Kyungsoo smile. Jongin was actually cute.

“..Soo! Kyungsoo~” Jongin announces, bringing Kyungsoo’s traveling mind back to earth.

“Oh. Uh. So that’s why you were absent.” Kyungsoo blushed as Jongin came out of the window and was faced to faced with Kyungsoo.

Jongin smiled and chuckled cutely.. in Kyungsoo’s perception, making Kyungsoo blush.  “Did you miss me?”

Kyungsoo shuffled. “Do-don’t get too full of yourself.” Kyungsoo retorted and Jongin only smiled wider. “I was just worried that something bad happened to you since you are stupid and impulsive.” Kyungsoo announces.

“I miss you too, Soo. But don’t worry, I’ll be back tomorrow.” Jongin smiled and  winked at him.

“Oh shut up.” Kyungsoo retorted and strut back to his room along hearing the words: ‘I Love You’ from Jongin.

-0-

The next day, Kyungsoo hid his smile when Jongin was behind him… but they were not running, they were just walking.

Jongin kept a safe distance and walked behind Kyungsoo until they came to school.

Everything was alright, Jongin wasn’t chasing him but was still behind him… until.

“Nice Crong underwear.” Was the thing plastered on Kyungsoo’s locker.

“What the…” Kyungsoo’s eyes jolted to everywhere and saw everyone looking and whispering at him and the thing pasted on his locker. He looked down and ripped the paper, his eyes landed on the guy who almost touched him, smirking at him… a smirk that makes him the most obvious suspect.

“WHO DID THIS?!” Kyungsoo heard Jongin shouted at everyone with an angry tone. He looked at Jongin who was scary and was glaring at everyone.

Everyone started to back away at the scary demeanor of Jongin.

“WAS IT YOU?!” Jongin pointed to a random that quickly shook his head and back away. “YOU?!” Jongin pointed to the guy beaten up by Sehun yesterday and didn’t speak, this caught Jongin’s attention.

“And what if I was?” The guy smirked and the fuming Jongin rushed to the man and almost connected his fist to the guy’s face, until he felt arms wrap around him.

Jongin turned around and saw Kyungsoo hugging him from behind. His anger washed away completely when Kyungsoo’s small arms wrap around his waist. His frown turned into a smile.

“Jongin-ah, don’t he doesn’t deserve this. Please don’t stoop to his level.” Kyungsoo announces and everyone murmured and the guy shrank a bit.

Jongin sighed and wriggle out of Kyungsoo’s hold and faced the guy.

“Listen here you low-life. There’s nothing wrong with Kyungsoo wearing Crong underwear. I’m sure your just jealous that he rejected you.” Jongin announces making him wide eyes and everyone gasp. “Yeah, I know that you tried to push yourself onto Soo, that was pretty desperate of you.” Jongin smirked. “And for the record, I wear awesome Pororo underwear.” He grinned then dragged the frozen Kyungsoo with him to the place where Jongin would always go to express himself: Dance Room.

“Jo-Jongin-ah.” Kyungsoo frighteningly asked as he was pushed inside the dance room.

Jongin looked into Kyungsoo’s eyes. “You cheated.” He announces as Kyungsoo looked at him quizzically.

“What?”

“You cheated. You let another guy see your underwear.” He announces making Kyungsoo blush.

“I-I did not! He forced himself on me! He may saw it when he was trying to pull my pants down.” Kyungsoo announces and Jongin’s eyes started to darken, the dark eyes that tells everyone that he is ready to kill somebody.

“It is your fault.” Kyungsoo announces making the dark eyes of Jongin disappear and change into something that was confused.

“Pardon?” Jongin asked .

“You shouldn’t have left me alone that day.” Kyungsoo says as he was avoiding Jongin’s eyes as his face was blushing so deep red.

“Do-does that mean??” Jongin asked but his answer got a silent nod as answer. His faced was splashed with happiness as Kyungsoo nod.

“Fool.” Kyungsoo says then was crushed into a bear hug.

“Thank you.” Was a mantra Jongin repeated as he was hugging Kyungsoo closer and Kyungsoo was hugging him back.

They both stopped and looked at the door when two smooching figure came in.

The two figure stopped and looked at Jongin and Kyungsoo who was hugging tight.

“Luhan?” Kyungsoo asked and said person blushed then hid behind his boyfriend who was smugly smiling.

“So.. I guess that you two are together too?” Sehun asked to Jongin and the other repeatedly nod.

“Of course.” Jongin announces as he s an arm around Kyungsoo, who blushed deep red. “Get your own room. This one is ours’” Jongin says as he shoo the two figures away. “Just go to the forest where Luhan likes to go.” He announces and Luhan just gasped and Sehun dragged the shouting figure at him away.

“So.” Jongin turned around smiling. “Where were we?” He grinned.

“Was it true?” Kyungsoo asked and Jongin raised him a brow. “The one where you said that you wear Pororo underwear?” He asked and Jongin chuckled.

“Do you want to find out tonight?” He asked grinning, hoping that Kyungsoo would blush and slap him playfully, but he was caught of guard.

Kyungsoo palmed Jongin’s soft flesh, making Jongin’s breath hitch. “Is that an offer?” Kyungsoo smirked then gave Jongin a soft chaste kiss then ran away.

“He-Hey! Is that for real?!” Jongin shouted as he ran after Kyungsoo.

“Catch me first and find out!” Kyungsoo announces as he laugh and ran faster.

“It’s on.” Jongin murmured to himself and ran faster.