The Name's Kevin

Just Another Girl in the Crowd.

A/N: Hiiiii~! From now on, Lea Wu's POV will be colored pink. So you won't get confused on who's speaking or thinking and yeah on whose POV the chapter is. HAHAHA. Kris Wu's POV will be posted soon. I hope you're liking it so far. I promise it will get more exciting :""">

*******************************

 

"Lei." he called my name.

 

"Yes Kris?"

 

"Well, uhmm. I have to tell you something."

 

"About?"

 

"Okay I'm not good at this so I hope you understand." he said as he fumbled his fingers.

 

"Go ahead. I'll listen to you." I smiled at him.

 

"Lea, I have been watching you since the first time I saw you. I know it sounds kinda creepy but I don't mean any harm. I promise! It's just that I can't seem to stop myself wanting to know how you are doing, where you are and things like that, you know? At first I didn't know and didn't want to know what this feeling was, but as time went by, I suddenly realized how in love I was to you. I love you Lei. With all honesty, I'm inlove with you." he confessed with all sincerity gleaming in his eyes.

 

 

I was shocked. My long time crush, my inspiration, the hottest and most bad boy in school confessing to me?! O-M-G! All the girls at school are going to kill me! God what am I supposed to do? Oh dear Lord but I like him too. Heck rule out like, I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM! Okay now. How shou--

 

 

Wait? Why is he leaning towards me? He's eyes are closed. Oh my he's so hot! Wait?! Is he going to kiss me?!?!?! What should I do? Should I do the same thing? Oh dear I hope my breath smells nice. Kyaaaa~!

 

 

Eff is this going to be my first kiss?!

 

 

Our faces, only an inch apart. I can feel his warm ragged breath on my face. His breath smells like mint and vanilla. I can't help but to take a peak on his face. His face was so perfect, so flawless that the gods and goddesses would be jealous. I can see well his adorably long lashes, the slight blush on his cheeks, his perfect lips. His lips were naturally pink with touches of red in the mid lip, or whatever you call that. It looks like he's wearing some lip gloss all the time but he isn't.

 

 

As I was done examining this demigod's face, our lips were about to touch. There's already a tingling sensation erupting at the skin of my lips. His lips are getting nearer on mine. I suddenly stopped breathing. Waiting for the real touch of his warm soft lips on m---

 

 

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

 

 

With the sudden onset of my alarm, I instantly jumped out of my bed and land in a defensive stance. In front of me was my father looking at me like I was some sort of psycho just got back from a battle with the sea monster.

 

 

"Is everything okay, sweetheart?" Tatay asked me suspiciously.

 

 

"Ke~Ke~ I just had a dream tatay. Sorry. I'll get ready for school now." I hurried out of my room as I kissed tatay on the cheeks.

 

 

I was always so close with him. He knows me all too well, from my favorite color, my favorite food, and all my crushes. We get along really well and I'm very thankful for that. Not all teenagers like me have that kind of relationships with their parents, not even all teenagers still have both their parents. My dad had always cared for me and protected me from harm. And being his little girl, I always feel loved by tatay.

 

 

I was just finished preparing for school. I dropped my book case on the foot of the stairs and headed straight for the kitchen. I grabbed a slice of bread and chugged down a cup of fresh milk.

 

 

"Bye mom. Bye dad." I said with as much excitement I can muster up rather than sounding really depressed.

 

 

"You don't seem as excited as you are when you''re going to school. Are you okay dear?" mom asked.

 

 

"Mondays."

"Mondays."

 

 

Lawrence and I said in unison. Both of us dreading to say the word. It was a freaking Monday morning, nd it's freezing outside! Jeez~ can't they just cancel all Monday classes? I mean it's not gonna kill the school owners if they start school on Tuesdays, right? But then again we would be dreading Tuesdays instead of Mondays and that wouldn't be normal. Oh god my brain is working itself out this early. -________-"

 

 

"Aren't you going to eat first Lawrence?" tatay asked as Lawrence and I went for the door.

 

 

"Nope. Got a sandwich in my pack. Don't worry." he said as he closed the door.

 

 

Yeah, right. As if mom and dad heard what he had just said.

 

 

"How come you got to use a back pack and not get sent to the head master's office? That's not fair! You should be using these annoying book cases too." I said as I threw my book case at the back seat of Lawrence's brand new white 2013 Maserati Granturismo convertible.

 

 

Yeap! I'm totally jealous. How come he gets to drive this awesome gear and I can't even have a bike?

 

 

"It's called the privilage of being a basketball player. Maybe you can try out for the next semester. I would be generous to teach you on how to shoot a ball. Oh wait, I first have to teach you how to dribble it." He smirked at me.

 

 

What a jerk of a brother.

 

 

Lawrence is one loving, caring and protecting brother. There are just instances that he acts like a jerk and piss me off the whole day. Just like this freaking Monday morning, thank you very much!

 

 

Lawrence is playing for Cobalt University's basketball team for several years now. He easily got in during the try outs years ago. Well, who wouldn't accept a guy that can shoot hoops without facing the ring?

 

 

"And wear those annoying baggy shorts? No thanks." I said as I rolled my eyes.

 

 

The ride to school went on quietly and I am very thankful that Lawrence didn't decide to add up to my dreary mood this freaking Monday morning.

 

 

Okay. I use that term a lot, especially on freaking Monday mornings.

 

 

Ugh, there again. I think I should stop.

 

 

I was heading for my first class, which is World Literature by the way, when I spotted a very huge crowd in the lobby. When I say huge, I mean huge as in the whole school hall was crowded with almost all of the girls at school. I think they're trying to look inside the chemistry lab. There were also several professors trying to get all those girls out of the hall way and into their classes, but then again, there were also those young lady professors trying to peak into the windows with the screaming and giggling students.

 

 

Now how will I be able to go to my class with all these girls blocking the way?

 

 

Ughhh. Another dilemma adding up to this frea---, to this Monday morning.

 

 

With a deep breath, I decided to just try and squish myself through the crowd. There was a lot of pushing and shouting all around me suddenly making me claustrophobic. My breathing hitched up and my heart beat got really really fast. The crowd around me started spinning. And with one last push from an unknown person behind me, the floor seemed to advance to my face. I shut my eyes waiting for the cold ground to hit me but it never came.

 

 

I felt my body being supported and walked away from the rioting crowd. I was still feeling very light headed so I just kept my eyes closed. I would just thank this person a little later when I feel a better. After all, I think I wouldn't be able to speak well in this manner.

 

 

The person lead me to a bench. Probably near the school garden. I could still hear the screams of girls but it was already faint. I only managed to catch a few of their chants or screams.

 

 

"Congrats on being accepted EXO~"

"Saranghae EXO~!"

"Suho oppa marry me~!"

"Saranghae Baekhyun oppa~!"

 

 

Ahh~ EXO. Now it made sense that most of the girls attending this school is here. What a commotion they have caused. It may be pretty hard for them to adjust with this sudden hiked up attention. I hope Kris is okay inside their class.

 

 

"Are you okay?" a guys voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

 

Slowly, I opened my eyes to see who helped me out. I was shortly blinded by the brightness in front of me. When my sight adjusted, a pretty and fair face met my eyes.

 

 

A boy. No wonder he was able to drag me from the crowd to where we are right now.

 

 

He was wearing a mask, and a pair of cute nerdy glasses that suited him well. His hair was a bit messed up and his breathing was also ragged like mine. He probably got caught in that crowd too.

 

 

"Y-yeah. Thanks for helping me out." I smiled at him as I sat properly at the bench.

 

 

"Sorry about all that, uhh, what's your name?" he said apologetically as he motioned to the group of girls that's now slowly depleting. Maybe the professors got to control them at last.

 

 

"Oh~ Uhm, Lea. But, why are you apologizing? I don't think you have anything to do with that." I told him playfully. He was silly to think that he was responsible for the mess the girls had done.

 

 

"O-oh~! Yeah. Right. Keke~ I must have really hit my head hard back there. It's nice to meet you by the way, Lea." He said sheepishly. With a second thought, he seemed to have groaned to him self like he suddenly regretted something.

 

 

"You hit your head? Oh, dear come on I'll go with you to the Nurse's office to have that checked." I said as I tried standing up.

 

 

Just as I was starting to head for the direction of the Nurse's office, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I was shocked with his actions and looking at his adorable face and magnificent dark orbs, he too was in shock of what he just did. Instantly he let go of my hand and rubbed the back of his head.

 

 

"Sorry about that. Uhmm, you don't need to come with me. I don't want to be a burden. And besides, the bell is just about to ring. You should probably go to your class now. We wouldn't want to be late in this freaking Monday morning." he said adorably.

 

 

Jesus he is really cute. I want to grab his face and pinch his cheeks until they get the shade of red.

 

 

As if on cue, the bell did rang after he had finished his sentence.

 

 

"Oh. You're right. But have that checked okay? I should get going now. Thanks again, uhhh" I said as I ran through the hall way to my class but stopping mid way when I realized something.

 

 

How rude of me. I didn't even remembered to ask his name.

 

 

"Kevin. The name's Kevin." he smiled and started heading to the Nurse's office.

 

 

Kevin.

 

 

Where did I heard that name again?

 

 

**************************

 

 

The day went by pretty fast. I got to catch up with my three dorky girl friends when I got to class telling them everything that happened before I reached them. Of course, giving full details about the cute guy that saved me.

 

 

It was now lunch time and the girls and I are busy chatting at the school's cafeteria when a commotion started again.

 

 

"This . We don't get to see them anymore because of all these girl's heads in the way." Cheen said sounding really depressed.

 

 

"I know. I miss my husband already. *sigh* Lay oppa I hope you're not getting hurt in that crowd. Or else I'll rip of every girl's head that's in your way." Gerbel said exaggeratingly with her fist balled up and raised. We all laughed when she suddenly slammed her head and started moping like she had lost all sanity.

 

 

"Well atleast Lei and I can still see our towers." Iane said.

 

 

With that, my head instantly snapped to the crowds' direction and looked for the only person that could get me out of the world and rid of all the noises.

 

 

Kris.

 

 

There at the middle of the crowd was the all famous school band EXO. Maybe right now they are more famous than what we already know. Getting accepted in one of the country's well knowned talent agency would definitely change their status. With all the good looks and talent the twelve of them possess, they could surely reach heights.

 

 

I finally caught sight of him. As usual he was with Tao and Chanyeol, the other giants. He was as in his usual handsome figure. Wearing his well known face. But something seemed off with him today. He looked a lot paler.

 

 

Is he okay? Is he sick? I asked myself worriedly. I couldn't stop worrying about him for the rest of the day.

 

 

The last period started and our professor announced that he would be in a meeting so we could just head home early. All of us cheered at the thought of going home early leaving our old friendly professor laughing and shaking his head as he went out of the room.

 

 

The girls and I readied ourselves to go home.

 

 

"I have to go to the clinic first before going. And Cheen can you drop me off our house? Lawrence have practice today."

 

 

"Why? Are you feeling sick? And yeah. No problem with that my dear."

 

 

When I reached the Nurse's office, I was greeted by the very lovely Miss Yura. She asked if I needed something and I told her that I just had to check if my friend really came here to get a check-up.

 

 

"What's your friend's name now sweety?" Miss Yura's sweet innocent voice echoed in my ears.

 

"Oh, uhmm. Kevin." I answered.

 

"Kevin?"

 

"I didn't seem to catch his surname. Sorry"

 

"Well that's no big of a deal, dear. But with only a few students who dropped by today, I don't remember a certain Kevin." she said as she handed me the log book. "You may see here for yourself. I'll be at the back if you need anything else okay?" She said as she smiled at me and headed to the back of the office.

 

 

I turned the pages of the log book to reach today's date.

 

"Elise Summers."

 

"Nancy Drew."

 

"Colton Andrews."

 

"James Parker."

 

"Vernice Jones."

 

"Kris."

 

 

The last name hit her. Kris. Kris came here.

 

 

I'm sure it's him by just looking at the hand writing. Why did he came here?

 

 

Is he okay?