Our First Morning

Marrying Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I yawned and got up from the comfortable bed. I rubbed my eyes and saw a red head sleeping next to me in an adorable ‘I Need Coffee’ large pink tee. Oh right she is my wife now.

I chucked to myself by the way she moved her head and grunted a bit due to her uncomfortable position. I guess I chuckled a little bit too loud that she then opened her eyes a little to look at me and turn the other way to go back to sleep. Cute.

I got up and walked into the restroom to shower. Yesterday was too long of a day for me. 

I remembered our first dance and talk as she just simply smiled beautifully and move along to the music as people joined in. Family members commented how we were a perfect couple and I was pleased until DaeHyun came along.

“Yongguk Hyung! Your bribe is too cute and precious for you.” He pouted and poked me while Kain went to talk with her parents.

“Whatever you’re just jealous.” I shrugged as my eyes traveled around to find her.

“We all are!” HimChan popped in our little conversation.

“Gosh Hyung she is gorgeous!” JunHong said right beside me. When did he get here?

“She is a beautiful wife.” YoungJae stated walking closer.

“Hahah sad thing she got you.” DaeHyung joked.

“Hey is there such a thing as pink cola?” JongUp finally came over.

We all then stared at him and laughed.

“So there isn’t?” JongUp stared at the ground. “I guess so.” He started to smile. “Anyways your bride is beautiful.”

“Guys stop checking out my wife..” I started to blush.

“Awh! Gukkie is blushing.” HimChan said making everyone laugh.

Later on that night I drove in the car as she sat right next to me staring at the ring I gave her. I just silently smiled to myself.

“It is beautiful.” She smiled adorably looking at the ring.

That was the moment I had stopped breathing for a minute or two and then remembered I was driving.

“It matches you.” I hesitantly said in a whisper. When I looked that way I saw her blush. She finally blushed…

I heard the door open and I was stocked as the red hair girl walked in. She slowly rubbed her eyes and yawned cutely but that made me even more embarrassed.

“Kain?” I said while clutching the curtains. “I’m showering… Can you let me shower?”

“Ahh. Yong…… Guk?” She answered slowly. “It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter