The Sight of Her

Marrying Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have agreed to an arranged marriage for the sake of my family and they told me I made them proud. That was such a rude thing to say. I basically sold myself into a relationship I probably would not like one bit but I will still go through with it for my mother and father.

It was three days before the wedding and I had to go out to find a tuxedo for the marriage. Too bad I couldn’t see her until the day we marriage which is pretty weird for me because I want to see how she is and or act like but no they wouldn’t let me. I choose my best men: JunHong, HimChan, DaeHyun, YoungJae, and JongUp, and we went out to choose my tuxedo.

“I can’t believe our Gukkie is getting married!” DaeHyun stated as I walked out with the first tuxedo on.

“Shut up.” I said embarrassingly. I couldn’t believe it either. Am I going to actually getting married?

“You look nice Gukkie Hyung!” Little JunHong had commented.

“Thank you.” I smiled gummyly at them.

After a long day of trying to find the right tuxedo we were all tired and decide to go out and eat some food. Tomorrow I had to go out to buy a ring for that faceless bride that will soon become my wife. I sighed highly causing HimChan to look at me.

“What’s wrong?” He said after he slurped on his noodles.

“I wonder how I am going to live with that person.”

“Who? Your future wife?”

“Yea…”

“You will be just fineYongGuk.” He smacked me on my arm and laughed. “I’m sure she won’t be an .”

That comment caused us all to laugh and I smacked his arm in return.

The next morning I woke and got ready to visit my father’s shop and afterwards ring shopping.

Father was happy to see me as he explained that I would be moving out into a new house and she would be getting me a ring. He seemed so excited that I was getting married. How did it feel like to be happy married? I have no idea but to find out soon.

Walking into the store I was greeted by all the shiny sparkling rings that begged to be on my future wife’s finger. She is size 7 so I went around looking for the ring. Of course I wouldn’t know what kind of clothing s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter