Chapter 3

The Person In The Mirror [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUNGSOO

 

"You said guys who like you cant tell you what they feel about you, right?"

"Yeah. I don't see why not."

"Well... I like you, Kim Jong In."

Did I really just confessed my feelings to him? Why did I do that? Why the hell did I do that? What is wrong with me?! My heart won't stop beating like crazy. I'm really going crazy.

Jongin just stared at me his mouth hanging wide open. Is he disgusted of me? Is he going to reject me? He needs to speak or I might as well just faint on the ground out of nervousness.

After a few seconds of silence, Jongin finally talked. "Kyungsoo hyung..." He said while his head was down.

I just stared at him quietly.

Jongin immediately lifted his face up to look at me and I saw a huge grin on his face. "Ya, hyung!!!!" He said and hit my arm like he always do when he's happily carried away. "You're so hilarious!!!" He said and laughed at my face. "Me? Me? You like me? You're such a joker, aren't you? You almost got me there! I was so close to be convinced by that confession you made."

He misunderstood. Jongin misunderstood. I wanted to be thankful, but I just can't get myself to feel relieved. I confessed to him, but he found my feelings to be a joke. My heart felt like it was being stabbed and it hurt so much. Jongin would never see me like how I see him.

I just smiled at him. "You look like you were about to!" I commented.

"Hyung! You really got me there!" Jongin said and sat comfortably on the couch while clutching the bowl of popcorn. "Ya, Kyungsoo hyung! This is why girls like Yura noona falls for you. You have that charm! Look! You even got me!"

I tried to smile which made me hurt even more. "I know, right? You should learn from this hyung from now on." I looked at him and said.

Jongin just gave me an adorable smile. "You're really the best hyung." He said and put aside the bowl of popcorn to give put his arm around my shoulder. "We'll be together forever. Thanks for being such an awesome hyung to me."

I gulped down once our skin met. Just the feeling of his skin against mine sent shivers down my spine. I'm irrevocably in love with my best friend.

 

The movie was finally over and as the credits were rolling, I stretched my arms and yawned. When I glanced at the person who I was sitting with throughout the whole movie, I saw that he was already sleeping soundly on the couch, hugging the bowl of popcorn. It made me smile in delight. I was going to clean up the mess we made, so I carefully grabbed the bowl from him, but he suddenly gripped my arm.

"Kyungsoo hyung..." Jongin was a heavy sleeper and he's famously known for his sleep talking habits. "I have something to say..."

"What is it?" I played along.

"Come here." He said and pulled me towards him. Now my body was on top of his. He wrapped one of his arms around me and said, "I really love you, hyung!"

"Yes, you do, Jongin-ah. But, it would never be the way hyung loves you."

"We'll be together forever, hyung!"

We can't Kim Jong In. You and I both know that that would never happen.

 

KYUNGHO

 

"Hello? Kyung Ah-ya?"

"Kyungho oppa."

"Oh, who's this?"

"Oppa, it's Miyeon... Jongin's mom."

"Oh, Miyeon-ah. What's wrong? Where's Kyung Ah?"

"Oppa... Kyung Ah's dead. Your wife is dead."

"What did you say?"

 

Years. I haven't been home for years. I almost fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter