Chapter 5 - the truth

I'm In LoVe With My Own Bestfriend

Joong Ki was pinned to the wall by 'someone'

And that 'someone' was none other than Woo Young.

Woo Young was also popular as Joong Ki was and he had interest in Min Ah.

 

A few years back, Woo Young was the most popular boy in school. 

Woo Young and Min Ah were dating but then when Min Ah found out that Joong Ki was starting to be popular she started to ignore Woo Young.

I guess Woo Young was just jealous about Min Ah liking Joong Ki. 

 

I started to panic because Woo Young started punching Joong Ki's face.

What should i do? Oh boy! What should i do? https://www.asianfanfics.com/chapter/add_chapter/649872

Suddenly an idea popped into my mind

Jong Kook opaa's self-defence skills!

They were quite easy skills and i can use them just to make Woo Young scare or something.

If it works.... Which I hope it will.

 

Me: Yah, Woo Young!

Woo Young: Look her. If it isnt a little girl who comes to save her weak friend.

Me: Woo Young! What are you even doing?! What if Min Ah saw this? Will she be happy?

Woo Young: Min....Min Ah?! Is she here?

Me: I just saw her a few minutes ago. If you dont stop im gonna tell her. 

Woo Young: You wont.... because you cant right after I pin you to this

Before he could he even do what he said he would i was the one who pinned him to th wall.

Me: I can scream and Min Ah will come here seeing what you did to Joong Ki.

Who was now unconsious....

Woo Young: Araseo! Just dont punch me! How can a girl like you do this to me?! Your just a weak and pathetic girl!

Me: I have my own streghths that nobody knows. Now just get out of my sight!

Woo Young started running like crazy.

Now all thats left is to bring Joong Ki to the nurse's office.

 

~Nurse's office~

Nurse: He just needs some rest. In a few minutes he'll be awake.

Me: Thank you. But is it fine if I wait for him?

Nurse: Okay. But please be quite.

Me: Araseo and Im sorry but do you have any fever pills?

Nurse: I still have a few. I'll go and get them for you dear. Why dont you lay down on the girls bed. Its right over there. I'll be back in a few.

Me: Araseo.

The nurse left and I went to lay down at the bed.

I actually had a bad fever in the morning but I forced myself to go to school.

Joong Ki: Min Seul.... Min Seul....

Joong Ki was having a dream i guess.

Nurse: Here are the pills dear and here's a glass of water.

Me: Thank you.

the nurse left and I ate the fever pills and drank the water. 

Joong Ki: Min Seul.....

I looked at Joong Ki

Still sleeping

Joong Ki: Min Seul... Saranghae....

I stared at Joong Ki in shock.