Chapter 2- When I met you

I'm In LoVe With My Own Bestfriend

'Ring-Ring! Ring-Ring!'

My alarm was riging meaning i had to get up.

Today was the day i was gonna meet Joong Ki.

Im so nervous!

I took a shower and putted on some clean nice clothes an went downstairs. 

My Appa of course, was in the kitchen making breakfast. He is like the greatest Appa ever. His foods are delicious. But, if Jong Kook oppa was here he fussed around saying " This is unhealthy for Min Seul!" or " How can she eat that? It has too much oil!" Ahh... but he's not here so i can enjoy Appa's wonderful cooking.

Suk Jin: Tadaa!

Appa putted a plate of lasangnia and a big bowl of spagetti on the dining table.

Me: Wah, Appa! It looks so yummy!

Suk Jin: Lets dig in!

But before we could, someone was knocking the door.

Me: I'll get it.

I opened the door to see Kwang Soo oppa.He just came in and sat on the sofa.

Suk Jin: Yah dont you know how to say hello?

Kwang Soo: Hello hyung....

Suk Jin: Whats wrong? https://www.asianfanfics.com/chapter/add_chapter/649872

Kwang Soo: Nothing its just that.... I have bad news.....

Me: What bad newst?

Suk Jin: Sweetie i think you need to go upstairs. Go play with the new doll Appa bought you.

I was confused but i went upstairs anyway.

Actually, i hid by the stairs. They didnt saw me.

Suk Jin: What, is it from the doctor?

Kwang Soo: Yes, hyung. It looked like Min Seul can recover her memory. Hyung what are we gonna do? One day, she'll know the truth.

Suk Jin: No she wont because she doesnt even know it. She doesn't even know about her own secret. She cant remember.

Kwang Soo: Hyung. One day she will. We all know that she will.

I went to my room and lad on my bed.

Secrets..... What secrets?

My past? I cant remember much. What memory? My head was full of questions.

Suddenly i heard a car stopping infront of the house.From my window, I saw a little boy coming out of the car and into Ji hyo unnie's arms.

He must be Joong Ki.He looked up and saw me. For about 3 seconds our eyes met and broke after he was called out by gary oppa.

I looked at the alarm clock. Yikes, it was 10 already. The football match! i am so dead!

 

- Field -

Boy 1: Yah Min Seul! Why are you late?

Me: Sorry! i am so sorry!

Boy 1: Never mind. Com eon the game is about to start!

I actually play football with the rest of the neighbourhood kids sometimes.  

I am the 2nd best player on the team after the captain of course. 

Today we were going to fight the most strongest team we know, The Buldogs.

The were famous at school. We kept our team a secret so that nobody else can join it. We have the best of the best.

Me: Lets win this thing!

 

- After match -

Me: Aish! We lost!

Boy 2: Calm down. Next time we'll beat them.

Me: You're right. We'll ( i took my bag ) Im going home. Bye guys.

All: Bye, Min Seul!

I was walking my way home when i suddenly saw Joong Ki. Maybe he was waiting for someone.

Joong Ki: Annyeonghaseyo, Im Joong Ki.

Me: Im Min Seul.

Joong Ki: You play football?

Me: Yup, ( we started walking together) 

Joong Ki: So, when we're in school can you like pretend you dont know me?

Me: Sure...

Joong Ki: Thanks for being my friend!

And he ran off.

Me: Yah, when did i say i wanted to be you're friend?

I just smiled and went back home.

Tommorow I had to deal with him at school.