Chapter 10- The Debute Of The Drama (•-●)

I'm In LoVe With My Own Bestfriend

Okay,  me and Woo Young have been filiming for about 2 weeks for the drama. We missed a lot of school.I can't even spend time to hang out with Joong Ki :'( 

Jae Suk oppa said that the drama will be shown (for the first time!) tommorow! (Which is Monday) 

Me and Woo Young are becoming closer.  We started to hang out sometimes. But, of course I never forget to hang out with my best friend if I have time. Joong Ki does have other friends to hang out with like Jong Kook oppa and Kwang Soo oppa.At school he rarely sees me because half the time I'm at acting class with Woo Young. And I found out that Joong Ki is starting to become friends with the other boys. I usually see him walking home with them and chatting with them. 

Its not like im jealous but im actually pretty happy for him.  

~Monday~ 

Oh man. Today's the day.... 

Im at school and my heart is pumping like crazy!  Im nervous because tonight after the whole school (maybe) watches the drama and if its not good they will start to judge me and Woo Young for bad acting. But what im pretty sure is that everyone is going to watch it because its like the HOTTEST NEWS in the school. People are excited the drama is showing today but my, oh boy, i feel like I want to run away and hide. 

It was a good thing Woo Young was there. He could sense my tension and he tried calming me down. 

Woo Young: Hey, breath.. its gonna be fine. I saw you act with my own eyes and it was amazing! 

Me: But what if they don't think the same? They'll start judging me.... I dont want that... 

Woo Young:Where's the confident Ha Hyo? The badass girl? I believe that you and Ha Hyo have no difference. Come on buck up! 

Me: Okay.... 

Woo Young: Thats the spirit now lets get to class. 

*Skip classes 

~Recess~ 

I didnt went to the canteen instead I went outside of school. 

There was this tree that I always went whenever I was sad or nervous. 

I called it 'The Healing Tree' 

I sat there and decided to take a short nap. 

Iwas about to close my eyes when I heard a noise.

It sounded like a bunch of boys chatting and laughing.

I his behind the tree so I could eavesdrop.

???: I know she is so dumb!

??: Hey, not only that she is ugly! No wait she is the ugliest!

I heard a familiar voice that my made my heart ache.

Joong Ki: Its a good thing im Min Seuk's 'pretend' friend. She doesnt even know im faking it. She is so clueless! 

All: Hahahahahaha!!!

Oh god Joong Ki... You're not my friend..... Your a monster.... And this friendship is SO OVER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Please dont hate me or unsuscribe!

Im just so busy with my schoolwork and im preparing for my up coming exam. 

Please forgive me! 

Sorry if this chapter is too short and sorry for any mistakes. 

If you guys have any ideas just type it in the comments! 

                                                                                                                     -arthuldina ♡♥♡♥