WAR!!

I'm the princess of EXO Planet?!

We woke up at 5:00 AM and got ready to set out.

            By the time we got there all species were there, but there were only the were-creatures. I asked my father where the fairies and the vampires are and he told me that they surrendered during all the years of war. I guess it’s just the supernatural vs. the were-creatures.

            They had first attack. The war then started. I used all my powers and started fighting too. A big coyote dashed toward me and I brought all my elements and combined them into one ball. When it was ready I shot it at him. He was down in one shot. I was actually enjoying this. I was always into combat. I was unstoppable. I was powerful. I knocked out about 50 people and killed about 80. Out of fear, they surrendered. I would if I was them too, they were losing very badly. “Finally!” I sighed in relief. Although, I love combat, my energy got drained really easily. I think it’s because to be able to use your powers, you have to use your energy.

            “We don’t know why or how this war started, but we don’t want this to happen again. Do you take an oath not to start a war ever again because of unreasonable reasons?” I asked the leader. He hurriedly nodded his head. Probably afraid and wants to run home to cry on his bed. “I don’t hear you.”  “Yes, I take an oath.” He promised. “You may leave.” I said with authority. When I turned around my mother told me that the were-creatures weren’t the ones who started the war. My mouth went open in embarrassment. I turned around to apologize, but when I did he was gone. I looked left to right and I didn’t see him. I covered my head. I just embarrassed myself.

            Since the war is over, we all on Exo Planet are one again. My parents told me that the planet’s moto is “We are one.” The motto can now come back.