Leaving...

I'm the princess of EXO Planet?!

The letter itself got me crying. It got me thinking, “What are my parents like?” “What is my father’s power?” “How will it feel like to be royalty?” “What do my parents look like.” After a while of thinking, I finally made my decision. I wiped my tears and went to the living room, only to see my mom still crying, I sat next to her and comforted her. “Mom, aren’t you from EXO too? If you are you can come with me. We don’t have to be separated. You’re the best friends of my parents. I’m sure they won’t say anything.” I persuaded her since I didn’t want to be separated from them either. I started crying too. “The thing is we don’t want to go back, we like it here.” Mom said in between crying. Her words sunk in. I was sobbing now. I’ve been with them for 17 years. I can’t forget them that easily.

            After we both calmed down, I told her my decision that I’m going tomorrow night. She said that she knows and she’s going to miss me very much. I told her that if I can I will visit her. We had a very long talk. We were spending our time together before I left back to EXO Planet.

            I left to my room and began packing what I thought I needed. It was a new planet; I didn’t know how it was like there. I packed a few clothes and some treasured things I have. The next day came and I was feeling sad and excited. Excited to see my real parents and sad that I’m leaving the parents that raised me. I’m not mad at my real parents because they explained why they weren’t there for me. The planet was in danger and it still is in danger now and they need me.

             Soon, night came. I bid goodbye to my parents and went off trying to look for the guys. I went to school hoping they were there. I guess luck was on my side because they were there with a vehicle. I’m guessing it’s a spaceship. “Hey!” I greeted. “Oh! Hi! So I’m assuming your decision is to go to your or our home planet?” Baekhyun put emphasis on “our”.  “Yup! I’m going with you guys.” I return.”Yay!” he squealed. My hypothesis was, Baekhyun was excited that I was coming.

            My mouth dropped open right when I saw the inside of the spaceship. There was really advanced technology, and endless supply of food. Other than that, everything was human-like, I guess. “Close your mouth you’re going to catch an insect.” Kai smirked. I closed my mouth and glared at him while he was just laughing. I think we’re all going to be really close.

            We all got seated. While we were taking off, I asked a lot of questions regarding EXO Planet. “How does it look like there?” “Well, it looks normal to us but I guess it’s going to look different for you.” Kai answered. “Since the people on Earth are called humans, what are the people on EXO Planet called?” “Exotics” All answered in sync. We continued, well I continued asking questions and they answered them. With this, I learned more about my home planet.

            When I was satisfied with the answers, we started to ask questions about each other. I learn that Exotics’ lives last longer than human people. The longest anybody there has lived is a thousand years. I asked for the boys’ ages, and Kai is 180, Suho is 200, Baekhyun is 200, Chanyeol is 190, Kyungsoo is 180, and Sehun is 180. Suho is the oldest and Sehun being the youngest in the group. I also learned each of their powers. Suho manipulates and make water, Baekhyun can manipulate and make light, Chanyeol can manipulate fire, Kyungsoo can manipulate and levitate earth, Kai can teleport and Sehun can manipulate and make wind.  I asked them if they know my power. They told me that they don’t know exactly what my power is but all they know is that mine are the most powerful of all. They said one can manipulate only one power, and one can get their powers only when they hit the age of 18. We became close throughout the whole ride.