Final

Choose me.

Chaerins POV

 

Out of everyone unnie had to fall in love with it had to be my guy. She could have anyone in the world, but she chooses to fall in love with kris.
 
 
 
"Chae I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"
 
 
 
"it's ok unnie, it's not like me and Kris oppa are dating" it's not ok, you knew I liked him.
 
 
"...Chae... Are you really ok with me making a move on him?"
 
 
 
No. Are you stupid "Yah! Pabo!!! Of course! He'd choose you over me anyway" 
 
 
 
Reality kicks in. Kris oppa would choose Dara unnie over me, he has chosen dara unnie over me.  Everyone has chosen Dara unnie over me. Who wouldn't? 
 
"Unnie Is sorry for being selfish, I know you like him Chae, but I am willing to do anything for him to be mine. Il be at my house tonight if you want me" Dara unnie glanced at me and walked out of the dorm. 
 
 
 To Yifan <3:
hey oppa I'm coming over. I've got proposal for you.
 
To Ssantoki ^.^:
Sorry unnie but I'm not going down without a fight. I've made a decision, I'm going to confess to kris oppa. May the best Gizibe win xo
 
 
 
To Kris
From Dara Noona:
Baby Rin operation is a go go go!!!
now keep your end of the bargin and give me chanyeols number!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Exo dorm
 
 
"Seriously Chaerin, stop being a . Channel your inner CL" I quietly whisper to myself, sitting down on the couch 
 
"Talking to yourself again Rin" Kris sits across me looking hot as ever. 
 
"O-oppa" I try to act calm, completely forgetting why I texted him. I couldn't think straight, The hottest exo member is sitting in front of me.
 
"You texted, what's up?"
 
 
"........."
 
 
"Helllloooo Rin?" Kris waves his hands in front of my face. I don't know why but I'm ting my pants,.. What the hell, let's get it over and done with.
 
 
"Chaerin"
 
"......,,"
 
"YAH CHAERIN!"
 
"...I love you..."
 
"........"
 
"I said I love you"
 
"........."
 
I knew this was going to happen. He doesn't love me, Not in that way. He sees me as a Colleague, as a dongsaeng, as a Bestfriend. I can't help but let my tears out as I say the next few words...
 
 
"Date my dara unnie... She likes you a lot  and I know you like her too" and my heart breaks.
 
"Chae-" before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off. "It's ok oppa, I already know. remember on Exo showtime when they asked you to chose your ideal type in 2ne1 and you chose her twice... Everyone knows you like her, even chanyeol-ah" I give him a smile to stop myself from crying but it doesn't work. I remember watching that episode and feeling so ugly. Everyone in exo had a chosen one member in 2ne1 but me. Kris oppa was the last one to be asked, so I thought he would have chosen me because we were close, but I was wrong. 
 
"Why can't you choose me?" I know I look pathetic but I can't help but wonder.
 
"Chaerin"  he looked at me, not blinking at all. 
 
"...well.. Umm il see you around then oppa, please forget this happened...miahne" I bowed quickly and ran out of the door. 
 
 
I stopped running as soon as I got to Han River. I let all my emotions out and cried like no tomorrow. "Why does no one like me? Seungri must be right, I'm such a fat pig" I yelled out, not caring who was around.
 
"your far from that" I quickly turn around to face the owner of the voice...Kris.
 
"yah leave me alone, you already rejected me" I said facing the river again.
 
"YAH YOU DIDNT EVEN LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF!" He yelled at me.
 
Two can play at that game "WHATS TO EXPLAIN?!? YOU LIKE DARA UNNIE!!!!" 
 
I feel myself being turned around and my lips being captured. I look up at him and just blankly stare at him.
 
"Bwoh? What about dara unnie?"
 
"She doesn't like me, she just made that up so you could confess to me. She likes chanyeol. She said if I helped her get yeolie, shes gonna help be get you" he gives me his famous smirk but it turns into a frown after I punch him 
 
"*WHACK* you !!!" 
 
"Don't be mad at me Rin"
 
"............."
 
"Rin"
 
"........"
 
"I love you"
 
"........."
 
"I would choose you over anyone"
 
"........"
 
"I said I love you Chae"
 
"you said dara unnie was your type, go love her!!!"
 
"Aigoo" 
 
 
 
 
 
THE END
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N: sorry if the ending is pretty . I didn't know what to write hahah hope you liked it ^.^)