Him [Admitting]

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter – Him [Admitting]

__________________

Damn! Yong Junhyung! What you did to Eunji? I hate that confused and taken aback face on hers. Hell!

After Junhyung left him in this meeting room, Yoseob felt something suspicious. He walked to the nearest chair. This, Eunji’s phone. He took a familiar phone from that seat. Eunji left her phone and her bag on that chair. Why she left so rashly, leaving this important thing? He wondered. He took that phone and entered it to her bag. He tried to think every possibility but he couldn’t get the answer. Or he was too afraid to know the reason.  He hated this feeling.

What is this! Why I feel so angry?

Someone opened the door, Yoseob turned around. There he was, Junhyung came inside. Yoseob knew that look, that man felt angry right now, as angry as Yoseob maybe. He walked to his seat, passing Yoseob and threw himself on that seat silently.

Yoseob was still on his position but his eyes went to Junhyung, wanting an explanation, “now, tell me what you just did to her?” asked Yoseob straightly. He knew Junhyung was trying to calmer himself, but he didn’t care. He wanted to know what was going on before he came.

Junhyung sighed, “nothing.”

“Hyung!” yelled Yoseob, losing his patience. His eyes were full of angry. He wasn’t joking, he wanted Junhyung to know how angry he was right now.

Junhyung gave him his glared eyes, shocked with that yell, “none of your business,” said him in his deep angry tone.

“You know I care about her more than I did to you. And I’m so sure you did something to her. She was so panic, don’t you see that! Tell me what you just did!” Yoseob refused to lose.

“And, why should I tell you? What exactly are you to her?”

They froze. First fight over a girl. Both their eyes were offering a war. Both didn’t want to lose. And both wanted an answer.

Those words slapped Yoseob, straightly to his heart. What I am to her? To her?

He felt his angry rose up, he dared him that look, “well I guess you’re the one who have to tell an excuse for me and Eunji,” he took Eunji’s bag and turned around to the door.

“You leave? You sure being unprofessional right now?” shouted Junhyung, and succeeded for stopping Yoseob's step.

"And you just did the same” he pushed the door, didn’t care. Passing the door in angry and walking to the stair, ignoring the elevator.

He walked fast as he took his phone, looking for Chorong’s name. But stopped a while, she probably hasn’t reached the dorm yet, he thought. Now where should I go? Yang Yoseob think!

_______________

“Oh Rong-ah, it’s Yoseob again. Eunji . . . What? She hasn’t come back yet? Arasso. Call me when she’s home. Thanks. No, nothing happen, oh, thanks again”

Yoseob ended the call, he almost reached Apink’s dorm for the second times, but changed the direction and turned his car around. He couldn’t find Eunji. It was almost two hours since she left Cube’s building but she wasn’t home yet.

Hish, where is she in this cold weather? I hope she brings some money to spend in the warm place. But she wasn’t in her favorite cafe. It’s hopeless. Should I wait Chorong’s call and wait at home? Arg, you really drive me crazy Jung Eunji.

Yoseob let out his breath in desperate. Deciding to back to his apartment. His mind was messed, thinking where was Eunji now. He remembered her uneasy expression again, that confused face. And he felt his angry rising again. He knew for sure now, why he didn’t like that expression. He felt so unsecured. He just realized something strange on his heart every time he faced her eye-smile. But seeing that expression on Eunji face made him felt uneasy.  It was been two weeks since he realized that strange feeling, but that face told him as if he hadn’t a chance to know her true feeling.

He reached hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter