Her [Unsecured Heart]

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Chapters – Her [Unsecured Heart]

________________

The weather was so cold outside. Eunji entered Cube’s building in hurry. Today, there was a meeting between Cube’s CEO, both Beast and Apink main vocal to talk about their new collaboration for New Year special song. That meant Namjoo and she would collaborate with Yoseob and Hyunseung for the new song.

She walked faster to the entrance door, couldn’t bear the cold. She just finished her individual scedule before running to this building. Eunji texted Yoesob as she passed that door, asking him was he here already. She stood in front of elevator, pressed the second floor button and waited for its door opened for her. The meeting would be done in the meeting room in second floor.

A happy smile curved in her face, and it became a giggle, she already felt the excitement doing the same project as Yoseob. This would be their second collaboration, and that meant they would have same schedule again. Ok, there are Namjoo and Hyunseung too. But this girl’s brain was just thinking about doing MV together with Yoseob. Just forgive her. Since that day, when she slept on Yoseob’s hug she started to think about him, just like what Chorong’s said. Though she hadn’t got the answer yet but she was sure about something, that being with him made her felt se secured.

No answer from Yoseob. The elevator opened, she entered as she hugged herself, protecting herself from the cold. When she reached the meeting room and opened that door, she was startled. No one was there yet.

Did I come too early?

No. She wasn’t. When she entered the room, she realized someone else was there first. She didn’t expect that person came for the meeting, “anyonghassaeyo sunbaenim” greeted her as she saw Junhyung sat lonely in this room. Why this person is here?  She wondered.

Junhyung realized her coming, and giving her a short greeting before back to his pc tablet. Leaving Eunji in her awkward feeling.

Is Junhyung sunbae this project’s producer? He made a lot Beast’s song, doesn’t he? She wondered again.

This room was designed for big meeting, there was a big oval table in the middle of the room. Junhyung sat at the end of this room while Eunji took the nearest seat from the door. They both didn’t say anything. And this rare situation made this room bigger that it was before.

Eunji sat clueless in her seat, didn’t know what to do. This was her first time being in the same place with Junhyung, just the two of them. Even they knew each other, they weren’t that close. Junhyung was the only Beast member that she called sunbaenim, because she didn’t know how to be close with him. He looked so cool and charismatic while she was bright and clumsy. She never tried to be close to him and so did him.

Ten minutes passed. And no one came. This silent atmosphere was killing Eunji. She hated awkward moment but she couldn’t do anything since Junhyung kept busying with his tablet. She tried to do something with her phone when it suddenly rang, it was manager oppa.

“Oh oppa?”

Junhyung stopped awhile. That word made him paused. Even he didn’t move his eyes from the screen, he naturally kept his ears open to make sure he knew who that oppa she called.

“Me? I’m here, in the meeting room. What? 30 minutes. Oh. Ok, I know. Nae, anyong”

She paused a moment, then looked to Junhyung. He still looked busy in Eunji’s eyes.

“Mm, sunbaenim,” she tried to start her words. She got Junhyung’s attention, “manager oppa just said that the meeting is delayed. In 30 minutes”

“Oh, I knew,” answered him short.

That wasn’t news for Junhyung, since his CEO texted him before. His CEO suddenly had a important guest in his office that was why he had to delay their meeting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter