Him [Something Strange Coming]

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Chapter - Him [Something Strange Comes]

_________________

Drrt-drrt-drrt

Eunji yawned so big and grabbed her phone. She rubbed her both eyes and watched her screen phone, 1 AM? She knew the one who sent her a message in such an hour. It was him.

From: Yoseob Oppa
Slept already?

A smiled formed on her sleepy face. Of course oppa, she texted him. He might be so hungry right now but no one could accompany him eating. It wasn’t something new for her. Since he lived alone sometimes he texted her in such hour when he felt hungry. He needed someone to eat with him, and it was always her.

Her phone vibrated again.

From: Yoseob Oppa
So hungry, I’m already dead. -____-

Right. She sighed, imagining his hungry puppy face, she was weak with that. She woke up from her bed and stretched her body. She rubbed again her eyes, trying to erase her sleepy eyes and tied her messy hair.  I won’t eat on the street, it’s so cold, let me make something for you. Pick me up. Replied her.

She walked to her wardrobe, she needed something warm and thick to protect her from this extreme weather, and she ended up on male black coat, it was his. She took that coat, and her phone vibrated again.

From: Yoseob Oppa
Open the door, I’m already here.

She widened her eyes, how can he’s already here? She wore that coat rashly, and left her room. She walked to the entrance door silently, she tried to not make any sound because everyone was sleeping and no one should know her leaving dorm again. After passing the living room successfully, she took her boots and opened the door slowly. And there he was, standing in front of the door, freezing. But he managed to give her a greeting smile as he said hi without a sound.

She sighed but she answered that smile. She closed the door as slow as she opened it before. And he took her hand as that door closed, “let’s go,” said him.

“I have spaghetti on my kitchen, let’s just eat at my apartment,” said him then. They walked to the elevator. Her right hand was still on him, “so cold,” said him again as he placed her hand on his coat’s pocket. He pressed the basement floor.

“What if I didn’t wake up oppa, you’ll be ice in the morning,” Eunji nagged as the elevator door opened, he giggled hearing her nagging but caring voice.

“But you’re with me right now,” he smiled, won over her.

Those were them. Main vocal of Beast and Apink, Yang Yoseob and Jung Eunji. Their relationship grew closer after finishing Love Day promotion last year. Spending those busy weeks and Chuseok program together last year made them felt more comfortable for each other. No more shy greeting, no more pretending to be cool, no more special make up, they just knew each other more and became good friend. Yeah as good as they knew.

They naturally spent more time together to hangout or eat in random place. Everyone knew they were close, their members, fans, family, and even the reporter. But the funny was those reporters even gave up already to find something strange between them because they both were did everything together so openly to everyone, they didn’t try to hide anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter