Plane

3 loves but 1 life

June 29,
      
it's the end of the year and spends the night at Misako Yuuki since leaving Tokyo the next day. His parents were not very reassuring to know that their daughter was going to Tokyo, but parents have the reassurance of Yuuki and that was it. Misako was happy. She went to see the land of his dreams, even if only for two months at the moment, it was always that. And also it would be with Yuuki, Hizumi and all members of D'espairsRay. She was happy. But it lacked something, she did not know what, but there was still a void unfillable ...


Yuuki: Tomorrow! we start! I'll finally be able to show you my country and my old house! Yatta!!
Misako: Yeah it's clear !!!!! I'm super excited to go there!
Yuuki: As we join the boys at the airport in Tokyo! They pick us up! You will be able to spend the summer with your little darling ^ ^
Misako: I don't know why but I feel that you hold it for a while you ...
Yuuki: Who? Me? No!
Misako: mouai ... we forget that good anyway was doing was doing good ^ ^ I go to the shower, no ja ^ ^

      
Misako part in the shower, and Yuuki, so curious, heard a sound coming from the bathroom, she thought first of the music, but listening closely, she realized it was a very pretty voice that she heard. Misako leaves the bathroom and Yuuki said nothing. The girls went to bed quite late because they are very excited to take the plane.
  
The next day the girls up in a good mood, they took the train and plane. For Misako was his first plane trip, she was very nervous. But that's because they move quickly spoken, spoken and spoken.

      
2 hours before arriving at Narita:


Yuuki: Oh Misako made last night I heard you sing in the shower
Misako: Huh!
Yuuki: No, but do not get excited, but you have a pretty voice
Misako: No, but you were not supposed to hear!
Yuuki: No problem, do it but you have to think about becoming a singer! You have a beautiful voice, I assure you!
Misako: No, I mean if I was thinking, but I quickly disillusioned. My family was not in agreement and I love to sing in front of people like that.
Yuuki: And you're wrong bin
Misako: Maybe, but please do not tell anyone
Yuuki: But no worry, you know me.

    
And girls have completed their flight by talking about anything else, to forget this conversation.