Otanjoubi Omedetou Misako-san !

3 loves but 1 life

March 5,
        
Lots of things are held for 3 months. Yuuki and Misako are welded. No matter what happens, whatever happens, they can count on one another.
        
In three days, is the anniversary of Misako, she'll finally be 18. Age as expected, which hopes to finally leave home. More importantly, it could see a little more often Hizumi, which has become increasingly close to the girl. For three months they send tons of messages and called as often as he could. He even said that it will be for his birthday, since they have not seen since the day they met. Finally this is what was expected ...

Yuuki: Huh! My brother does not come for your birthday!
Misako: Well, no, he has a concert the next day so it will be in full rehearsal!
Yuuki: Yes but even so, he could have made an effort for you and move quickly-at least!
Misako: It's not like we were going out either, so calm down, as we are all the two is the main =)
Yuuki: I have so much love it here, we'll do anything for that matter? I can get canned or in a bar at night.
Misako: As you wish. I let thee load.
Yuuki: Ok so I organize, you're not scared huh!
Misako: But nah, I trust you ^ ^.

     
Then we come to Saturday, March 7. The girls are getting ready for clubbing. Yuuki's father took them. Moreover, it is very excited to spend the evening with her best canned amie.Misako for its part, has not the moral too.

Yuuki: Good to go, tell me why you do the head since we arrived here, its been a while since I watching you, it's your birthday and you just do not even dance a little, what what happens?
Misako: No it's nothing, it's just that ... I have more news of Hizumi for 3 days.
Yuuki: Oh that's right! You miss it! you love it?! ^ ^
Misako: And you're Bourée ... But I will not say that I love, but it's true that I miss her sms. = S
Yuuki: Oh how cute! and ... oh our glasses are empty! I'll get to drink!
Misako: You did not listen to what I say (but Yuuki was already gone, leaving only Misako on the bench)
Some minutes later, still no Yuuki, Misako began to worry, by looking around, someone sits in its place ...
Misako: Nan from but you could please my place is here! (The man in question apparently has not heard) Oh hey! move from there ... !
(Surprise!!)
But, but ...
Hizumi: Otanjoubi Omedetou Misako-chan!
Misako: But I thought you could not come because you had a concert tomorrow and then I have no news from you for 3 days and then ...
Hizumi: (the girl is sitting down) for the concert, it's true, I have one tomorrow night, but Yuuki harass me on the phone for me to come even if it is not long!
* Misako look at the question that made him a wink *
And for SMS, ..., will you come with me?
Misako: Huh! Where? and your sister?
Hizumi: Talking and do not worry for her, she is avecTsukasa.
(In fact, she was dancing with someone she saw only the back)

    
Hizumi, took the hand of Misako and took with him to discuss. They got into the car that was parked on the parking of the box and began to speak. He spoke, they spoke, and they do not voyent pass the time. And, one thing went as expected, is Hizumi close of Misako and her a kiss. For Misako is a dream that occurs, it was fine until we knock the tiles.

Hizumi: What do you want??
Yuuki: Sorry to bother you in full ... conversation but the box closes and it's cold so we love back in the car ^ ^
Misako: Huh! But it is what time?
Hizumi: 5h!! already! good will go up ...
Yuuki: Arigato ^ ^ Tell me Onii-san, you gave him?
Hizumi: Um, not yet, I was about to do when you arrived.
Tsukasa: As if you were going to really do it ... but thought to give him, I remind you that we have a plane to catch.
Misako: Huh! what! to what!
Hizumi: your gift
Yuuki: Your other gift;)

    
Hizumi Misako gives the envelope and told him not to open until it is gone. While the girl was thinking about what could well be in that envelope. But nothing, it does not find.
    
When Yuuki bring the boys bring Misako before returning to Japan. Hizumi out of the car and accompanied him to her home.

Hizumi: Remember, once opened, you have no choice but to accept, the refusal is not allowed ^ ^
Misako: included ^ ^
Hizumi: Well, well, I must go now
Misako: Ok (They seemed sad to leave both)

Hizumi embraces his true love and leaves with good memories.
     
Misako opened the envelope after arriving in his room. And was surprised to discover what it was. A plane ticket, Paris-Tokyo for two months of summer!
     
Misako went to bed with things in your head whose main Hizumi.

 


 

Comment please! ^^