Story 1: A Heart's Journey, Chapter 2

JaeHo World

Hi everyone, here's the 2nd part of Heart's Journey, anyways enjoy ^-^

______________________________________________________________________________________

Story 1: A Heart's Journey (2/?)

Genre: Romance, Angst, Slice of Life

Summary: Two lives bonded by an agreement made by their parent's. Love wasn't involve at least that is for Jaejoong who agreed for some reason that changed him. To YunHo, it was love that made him agree whole heartedly, for he had jaejoong inside his heart for as long as he can remember, a past that makes his world spin in full bliss.

But then, theres lie's, guilt, and betrayal on their way, trying to block their hearts,.....what will happen to this two? Why was guilt, lie's and betrayal always in the way of love? Will love win or forever sadness. Let's join the two as their heart's walk in this dizzy journey.

______________________________________________________________________________________

“Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.”
E.E. s

 

After yunho’s bath, he smilingly walked out from the bathroom. Their room was now dim, the only light in the room was the light from the moon outside their window. The light reflects from the glass and shines lightly at the face of his sleeping husband on the couch.

 

Yunho slowly walks near his husband and kneel on the right side of his husband. Yunho caressed his husbands face with admiration and love visible on his face. Sensing that his husband was getting cold, he stood up from his kneeling position and walked to the direction of their bed, he came back with the extra blanket and carefully placed it over the shaking body of his husband. With one last glimpse, he pecked his husbands plump lips, with that; he walked back to their bed and lyed down, under the covers.

 

Yunho couldn’t hide the disappointment he's feeling, for this was their night but they were like strangers, sleeping on separate bed’s. He turned to his side, with his head resting on his right arm; he stared at the head of his sleeping husband and whispered.

 

“goodnight joongie, saranghae”

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, was staring at the ceiling while touching his lips and trying to calm his confused heart. He woke up from the sweet peck of his wife. He pretended to sleep until he heard his wife’s footsteps, walking back to their supposedly bed.

 

He was in the state of confusion, his emotions were the mix of guilt and warmnes. He couldn’t understand himself, he had to admit, he likes the feeling of being kissed by his wife but how could he?. Though, he remembered very clearly the moment they were both introduced.

 

From the start, he planned to make his soon to be wife hate him; but then again, destiny wants to sabotage his plan as he felt his whole world stops, as he laid his eyes on the smiling angel in front of him. He sensed a familiarity with the angel, but he couldn’t pinpoint where all this was coming from. As their hands touched when their fathers told them for a handshake, sends electricity through his body and a warmness inside his heart.

And as their eyes stared at each other, he was in those almond shaped eyes, which pulls him to a blurry vision of an image which he couldn’t understand why his childhood past came flashing by, as if the angel in front of him was the person that showed him the warmness and light during his darker days when he was still 9 years old. But he shook it all away, as he was already with his childhood sweetheart.

 

“it’s been a while… do you still remember me?” asked yunho with a smile that reached up to his eyes.

 

“what? What are you talking about?” asked jaejoong with confusion visible on his face, in which yunho shook his head.

 

“I said, nice meeting you jaejoong… let’s get to know each other” with that, yunho then pulled the latter to the direction of their dining table, even though the latter was still trapped in his own thoughts.

 

The rest of the dinner was about yunho and jaejoong’s wedding, with jaejoong acting cold just to make yunho hate him and cancel their engagement, but the latter was unbelievably weird, for he shows that he doesn’t seem to mind jaejoong’s coldness, and keep showing his sweet and caring side, breaking jaejoong’s wall; adding up with his clumsiness which sometimes made jaejoong chuckle silently. He gotta admit, yunho was cute in his own way.

 

He snapped out from his thoughts, as his phone rang. He hurriedly roused from his bed and took his phone from the nightstand, he hurriedly answered it, so his wife won’t wake up from his ringing phone.

 

jae… did I wake you?” hearing his girlfriend’s sweet voice, made jaejoong smile as he tiptoed towards the balcony.

 

“not at all.. im still awake” answered jaejoong as he enjoys the cold breeze.

 

“I miss you jae”

 

“I miss you more mi… can’t wait to see you again”

 

“are you sure you’ll make it tomorrow?”

 

“yes mi, I will… don’t worry”

 

“I’m just worried cause tomorrow is your flight to paris with your…..wife”

 

“like I said, I’ll come to you okay?... he can go on his own, but I won’t okay?....just wait for me… night mi see you tomorrow”

 

“okay… can’t wait for tomorrow… night jae, saranghae”

 

“nado saranghae” said jaejoong and with that, their call was ended.

 

He then turned his heels around and eyed his sleeping wife. His mind was determined to leave his wife tomorrow, but seems his heart has a mind of its own, he was thinking to himself, why was his guilt so strong that his heart feels like it’s going to rip apart if he leave his wife.

 

*sigh* Ever since they met for the first time, yunho awoken something inside his heart which always confuses him. And it pains him, if he see sadness from those almond shaped eyes, especially knowing he was the cause of it. He hate the guilt inside him, he hate it so much.

 

Shooking his head, he turned his heels around and stared at the moon. Only tomorrow knows what’ll happen to them.

To Be continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys likes it *fingers crossed*, anyways, sorry for the delay, just busy with school and got a net problem last week but anyways, anyways double update today, so wait for the next one, about to finish it later hehehehe.... i'll beta this later when im done ^-^...comments/upvotes/ is much appreciated ^-^