Story 1: A Heart's Journey, Chapter 1

JaeHo World

Hi everyone, sorry for the long wait just been busy with school and some problem with writer's block and choosing which story to post, but anyways here is the first story for our JaeHo world, hope you guys will like my gift to you my fellow Jaeho lover...anyways enjoy ^-^

______________________________________________________________________________________

Story 1: A Heart's Journey (1/?)

Genre: Romance, Angst, Slice of Life

Summary: Two lives bonded by an agreement made by their parent's. Love wasn't involve at least that is for Jaejoong who agreed for some reason that changed him. To YunHo, it was love that made him agree whole heartedly, for he had jaejoong inside his heart for as long as he can remember, a past that makes his world spin in full bliss.

But then, theres lie's, guilt, and betrayal on their way, trying to block their hearts,.....what will happen to this two? Why was guilt, lie's and betrayal always in the way of love? Will love win or forever sadness. Let's join the two as their heart's walk in this dizzy journey.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“There is not one big cosmic meaning for all; there is only the meaning we each give to our life, an individual meaning, an individual plot, like an individual novel, a book for each person.”
Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 1: 1931-1934

 

Wind, Air or Sky is another term for freedom. Freedom from dark cage that you were locked from a horrible past. But as a human being, you can’t be either, you’ll be forever locked up in your cage of miseries unless you do something about it.

In life sometimes the one’s that gives us light is someone who’ll always be there for us, show us that we’re not alone, that love is strong as the metal. Showing you the light you’ve been looking for, but sometimes because of guilt, without knowing it your making your own darkness  which you’ll regret even more. So before you do something drastic, think about it first before you hurt your only chance of freedom.

 

 

Staring into each other’s eyes with different emotions, the other was gazing with full of love as his almond shaped eyes glisters in happiness, while the other was gazing with nothing but emptiness as his big doe eyes stared in blankness as if he’s dead.

 

The priest held both their right hands, placing jaejoong’s hand on top of yunho’s. While eyeing the groom’s, as he blessed the two for the next phase of their life as husband and wife. Turning his attention to the groom, with a flower boy image in his fit black tuxedo, wild red hair that mixes well with his image that can take anyone’s breath away, adding up with his pale white skin.

 

“Kim JaeJoong, take good care of this angel that the lord had sent you. Give all your love to him, be his strength, guide and understand him. That’s your role as the husband” smiling at the groom, he turned his attention at the handsome yet so cute bride, with athletic, yet slender body that fit well to his cute white tuxedo. Adding up his smooth skin. His skin is a mix between tan and pale. It’s not too tan but it’s not ghost white pale either.

 

“Jung YunHo who by now is Kim YunHo, do the same to your husband, give all your love, support, guide and understand him. The love shall never die, and take really good care of your husband and soon to be children, that’s your role as the husband” smiling at the two, he released the hands of the two, and turned his attention at the people inside the church.

 

“Family, relatives and friends of the newlywed, they are now married in the eyes of us and the lord almighty…. Let’s us guide and help them…. *turned his attention at the two* I now pronounce you married, you may kiss the bride or groom”

 

With that, Jaejoong lifelessly leaned near yunho’s forehead and kissed it.

 

Even though it wasn’t on the lips, Yunho was still happy everything that jaejoong does or will do, will forever be treasured inside his heart for he loves jaejoong so much. As for jaejoong, he just wants the ceremony to end and locked himself in a room, for he’s forever locked in the cage of guilt and sadness.

 

They then faced their family who were all so happy that the two were now married. Love and happiness was in the air. Walking to their parent’s, they received a hug and warmness with pure love.

 

“take good care of our baby yunnie nae Jaejoong?” said mrs. Jung as she looked in the eyes of her son in law, whom after she said that nodded his head. Wiping her tears of joy, she hugged jaejoong tightly.

 

“I’m so happy that finally you two are married, our wishes had finally been granted… I’m sure my late husband is happy wherever he is….. our son is now handed to a great and loving young man…. Love and take care of him nae?….” Patting jaejoong’s back, she freed her son in law from the hug and smiled.

 

“yunho welcome to the family…. Im so happy you are now part of our family…. Take good care of my son, he may be quiet, stubborn and ill-tempered but he is a nice and loving guy, just be patient with him nae?” said mr. Kim in which yunho happily nodded his head as he received a warm hug from his father in law and mother in law, while eyeing his husband who was still talking to his mother.

 

This day was the most special day for yunho, it was the start of a new chapter in his life as the wife of the guy he loves, more than his life.

 

After the wedding and the celebration for yunho and jaejoong’s wedding. The newlywed couple were now on their way to their hotel for their honeymoon, smile never left yunho’s face as he clings to his husband. While jaejoong just remain quiet and blank, with his folded arm’s while staring outside.

 

“joongie this is the most happiest day in my entire life… it has always been my dream to be your wife or husband hehehe… I really love you and I promise to be a good and loving other half to you” said yunho as he rested his head on his husband’s shoulder.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, just turned his gaze at the head of his wife, who by now had his eyes closed.

 

“I’m sorry yunho…..” was what jaejoong whispered in his mind.

 

Flashback….

“let’s break up jae” said aimi as she kept struggling from jaejoong’s tight hug.

 

“no mi… please don’t…. you know I love you so much” responded jaejoong as tears continue to slide down from his cheeks.

 

“I know and I love you too… but you’re getting married, we can’t continue our relationship this way… I don’t like the idea of sharing and I don’t want to be your mistress… try to understand jae… I don’t want to further break my heart… so let’s end this” said aimi as she wipe’s her tears while looking at the beautiful moon, that once was the light of their love.

 

“but I don’t love him… please mi, don’t leave me…. It’s an arranged marriage, no love involved in it…. You’re the only one I’ll kiss, hug and love… please mi, please understand my situation… you do know why im doing this right?...please mi… I beg you…. I can’t live without you” at those words, beg and sincerity, aimi chose to be selfish and love. She stopped struggling and continued to let jaejoong hug her. No words were said, as the next thing that happened was a heated kiss with full of love.

 

“this is stupid and against my dignity…. I just love so damn much, and I don’t like sharing”

 

“I love you too mi…  but trust my words, im only yours, only yours”

End of Flashback…

 

When they reached their hotel, jaejoong woked yunho up and told him they reached their hotel. YunHo sleepily looked out from the window, seeing as they are really in front of their hotel, he went out followed by jaejoong who walks to the car trunk and took their things. No words nor eye contact was made as jaejoong just walks ahead of yunho with their things. Yunho on the other hand, pouts as he sees his husband left him.

 

The ride at the elevator was in silence, yunho quietly and worriedly eyes his husband, he doesn’t know how to approach his husband, he’s confuse and curious as to what’s wrong with his husband. Deciding that he’ll ask his husband later, he remained quiet and clinged to his husband. But jaejoong lightly removed yunho’s arms from his.

 

“our things are heavy” was what jaejoong said and yunho weakly smiled at his husband who didn’t even turn his attention at him.

 

Reaching their stop, jaejoong once again walks ahead of yunho, yunho just quietly followed his husband with pout still visible on his face. Once they reached their bedroom, jaejoong stood straight in front of their bed.

 

“I’ll sleep on the couch”

 

“EH? Why?” asked yunho confusedly.

 

“I don’t think we’ll fit on the bed” was what jaejoong responded that made yunho stared at his husband’s back with disbelief.

 

“im not that fat *pouts*

 

“you’re not… just take the bed” and with that, jaejoong took some clothes from his bag and went inside the bathroom.

 

Eyes on the bathroom door, yunho was left in wonder.

 

“what’s going on?...why is joongie acting this way?.... did I do something bad?... it’s our first night as husband and wife, and we’re like this? Like some enemies?” yunho slowly walks towards the bed and sat on the edge, with sadness and confusion visible on his face.

 

He slowly ed his blazer and removed it, placing it beside him, he once again eyed the bathroom door. He decided to know what’s bothering his husband, he doesn’t want to have a bad memory of their first night.

 

Once jaejoong stepped out from the bathroom, yunho stood up from the bed and approached jaejoong who has towel on his head.

 

“joongie please tell me what’s wrong?...  you can tell me anything… please joongie, I want to help you… im your wife… im worried with you, your quietness is making me so worry…..”

 

Jaejoong eyed his sad wife, more guilt was running through his body, that he feels that he’s a big jerk for making this innocent and cute being hurt because of him.

 

*sighed* im sorry…it’s just *stared at the sad almond shaped eyes* just….just… *looks away* work, im so stressed, im sorry… I’ll make it up to you….” with that, jaejoong walks past yunho, making the latter even more sad, cause he knows that jaejoong was hiding something from him, judging with the way he look and his answers.

 

“as wife you have to be strong yunnie…. Fighting!!” said yunho to himself as he tries to erase all the negativity, he told himself he will make jaejoong happy and open up to him. With that, he took his clothes and went inside the bathroom, with a hope of good tomorrow.

To Be continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys likes it *fingers crossed*, im really nervous for this one, this is not the one i had in mind, but this is it hahahaha XD.... though really, really hope you guys will like it, anyways thank you, thank you so much to all that subscribed, your support means a lot to me... I hope i didn't disappoint you guys with this, anyways will try to update fast, wish me luck ^-^.... Anyways, im in a hurry today so i haven't beta this yet so bear with the error's for now hahaha XD..... comments/upvotes/ is much appreciated ^-^