Past

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How dare you to disobey me?!" His father shouted right in front of him. Pointing his forefinger while his other hand holding tightly to his quad cane. "You never learned! Every time I ask you for a favor you always rejected me! I don't understand why I have a son like you! You ungrateful child!" His voice is trembling, his right hand went to his chest, pain is printed on his face as he stumbled on the ground.

 

"Appa!" JoongKi didn't know what to do, he hold his father while tapping his pale face tI wake him up. "Dad! Wake up!" As he keep on shaking him. "Somebody please help me?!" Shouting at the top his lungs, his eyes begun to shed tears. "Mianhe Appa! Please wake up! Wake up!" Stabbing pain on his chest, shaking nerves, he lift his father's body with all he might. As adrenaline rushed into his veins, JoongKi had no idea how he lifted his father and carried him into his car.

 

"JoongKi-ah, what happened?" His mom hurriedly run into his car and gasped as she saw her husband lying there, pale and not moving as if no life. "What did you do?!" Her eyes was full of worries and anger, JoongKi couldn't look at her straight, afraid that he might see the anger in her eyes.

 

"Eomma, just get in the car please? We need to take dad at the hospital!" As he hurriedly get in to his car, with a trembling hands he managed to drove to the nearest hospital.

 

"Ottoeke? Yoebo! Yoebo! Please be strong, huh?" as his mom keep on repeating those words, crying, she strongly hugged him tightly. Her body is swaying as if she is carrying a child on her arms. Joongki's heart sunk as he saw the view from the mirror, he will never forgive himself if something happened to his father.

 

His grip tightened as he holds the iron bar near him. His knees weakened and his body shivered as if something cold poured into his body. Tears flowed into his cheeks, he couldn't breath. The sight of white cloth covering his father's body weakened his soul and all he could do is let out the words he wanted to say. His father died... he died because of him, he is the reason, it is his fault. He kneeled down asking for forgiveness, crying out loud "Miane Appa! Mianhe..." if only he could hear him. He felt useless begging him to come alive "I'm sorry if I disobeyed you!" If only he come back, he is more than willing to do everything he asked but it is now too late. His father will never come back, he will never be.

 

JoongKi felt remorseful as days goes by, his mom doesn't talk to him. Every time he tried to come near her, she always avoided him. His mom doesn't eat nor sleep. Her body quickly dropped a few pounds as it weakened her at the same time. JoongKi begged her everyday but she always refused, "Let me be, I miss your father so much and this is the only way I could see him again." The thought of her dying kills him inside. JoongKi doesn't know what to do, he even asked for help from the experts but they failed to convince her.

 

 

"If you could let my husband comes back to life then I will not do this anymore." JoongKi felt a stabbed on his chest. There is no hope for him to convince her. He is hopeless. "What do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter