Her Name is Chae Won

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here, drink this. It will help you to lessen the pain." A soft voice of his nanny awaken his floating mind. He bowed to her as to thank her, he looked at the medicine on his hand for a moment. Is this the only thing that could help him to ease the pain he's been suffering for these past few days? His head feels heavy and yet his heart feels empty, why does he have to feel this way? Shaking his head as if all the thoughts inside of it will be gone and without a second thought he drink the medicine and rest his head until he fall asleep.

"Annyeong! How are you?" As she looked at me, her big round eyes were glistening as if it is made of diamond stones. Her smile is so bright and cheerful. She extend her right hand towards me, I hold her hand.. it is cold..so cold that when I looked at her, her smile was now gone tears is now flowing down on her cheeks, I panicked! "Wae? What's wrong? Chae Won-ah, why are you crying?" She didn't answer instead she let go of my hand, her eyes is full of sadness and despair. "Saranghae..." as she turned her back from me. I tried to reach and grab her but I'm too late, she faded away until I find myself sobbing, calling for her name. I felt something in my hand, a photo of her with a man ,it is printed as black and white. That man resembles of someone I know, someone in my past, that someone who is a big part of me.

"Chae Won...what a beautiful name!" I whispered "Do you know me Chaewon? Do we know each other?" I can't comprehend what I'm saying especially when all I know is that she is always part of my dream. She's so beautiful, I can't find the right words to express how beautiful she was, a strange feeling of happiness suddenly crept on me and somehow I wished for the very first time to dream of her again without the feeling of fear, suddenly my heart flutters every time my mind spoke of her name: "Chae Won, it is nice to finally meet you!" Unknowingly a sweet smile printed on my face.

★★★♥★★★

"Pfft! You're really insane did you know that?" Kwang Soo can't stop laughing because of his friend. Before he managed to get his proper composure back, a big slapped at the back of his head hit him. He tried to punch JoongKi back but he failed to get even, instead he satisfied himself while throwing him a deadly stare.

"Its no use, hyung! Whatever you do, you still look funny to me." JoongKi smirked at him while comfortably sat on the chair nearest to him." You asked me to tell you the details and now that I'm here, telling you and yet you have the guts to laughed at me and called me insane? Are you really my friend? " his pride was hurt, moreso his ego. He felt dumbfounded after his friend laughed at him when he is actually serious about the situa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter