Nightmare

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweats dripping on his face, gasping for air JoongKi tried to sit up as he struggles to look straight because of blurry vision in front of him. Trying to calm himself, all he wished for is to get used of it. Everyday, this is what he'd got. How long will he suffer because of his nightmares?

 

"Miss Park!" He shouted.

A woman in her sixties appeared in front of him. "What is it, Sir?" As she politely bowed in towards him.

"Bring me some water, please." He uttered while his head looking down, he wanted to hit his head on the wall. His hand unconsciously rubbed his temple, he is expecting this---a headache.

 

"I told you to keep water and your medicine right beside your bed but you never listen! How long will you do this? You're like this everyday JoongKi-shi." With worried tone Miss Park couldn't help but feel mad at him. "I promised your parents to take care of you but it feels like, I am betraying them." as she continued. JoongKi got up from his bed and without a word he hugged her nanny. He felt sorry for her that she's feeling this way because of him."I'm sorry." He whispered, he let her go after as he feel a sudden urge to cry. He misses his mom, more than he knows it is him the reason why his parents gone far away and will never be back..forever.

 

"Aren't you going to see your Doctor?" Miss Park interrupted his thoughts.

"What for? I'm fine now." Looking away. "Now if you excuse me, I have to prepare myself for work." Leaving the old woman behind, he knows she will start to lecture him again.

 

As a cold water running through his body, he can't help but remember those images appeared in his dreams. He closed his eyes hard bringing his palms to wash out some water running on his face. He can't breath again... "Please help me? Please JoongKi-sshiii.." as a sobbing voice of a woman keep repeating on his head. "Who are you?" He whispered. He is trying to figure out her face but all he could see is a blurry image of a young woman. "Why do you keep coming back in my dreams?" He whispers, struggling to get an air.. he suddenly switched off the shower as he leaned on the glass wall . He knows that this has something to do from his past and yet even he himself doesn't know what exactly it is.

 

-----------

 

"What do you mean that you don't know?!" He is trying to calm himself but the more he look at his face he can't help but feel furious. " Dude! I am asking you a favor to help me. Just this once!" He continued, making a fist in his tight hand ready to punch the guy in front of him anytime.

 

"Really? Dude?! Have you forgotten your manners JoongKi?" He smirked. He can't believe this guy in front of him. "You wanted me to find this woman you were talking about and yet you can't even provide some photos of her? Now tell me, Sir..." he paused sarcastically. "How am I supposed to find that woman of yours if I have no idea who she is and what she look like? " as he made his way to the nearest couch and make himself comfortable sitting while looking straight at JoongKi.

 

"I'm sorry, hyung!" JoongKi uttered as he rub his nape while looking at the ceiling. "I don't know why I have this feeling that I have to find her." He gulped, feeling a sudden pain on his chest as he remembers those pleading words of hers in his dreams.

 

"And you think she's real?" KwangSoo couldn't believe his eyes, JoongKi seem serious about this matter. He can see how desperate he is, he can see the pain in his eyes. "Try to recall your dreams."

 

JoongKi look at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter