Consolation

Never Apart

Monday have ended, and Sangdo helped Gohn thinking about a way to make up with Nakta. Surprisingly, he didn't show much interest with the details or causes, he just acted like it was a routine for him. He tried to be very calm and settled about the whole thing - He saw Gohn and Nakta were in pain and he didn't want to make it worse by interrupting.
"If he comes tomorrow, text me right away.." Gohn said to Sangdo at the hallway after the last period ended. 
"Sure, don't worry. I hope everything will work out eventually... By the way, do you mind if I would tell Seogoong about this? I don't want him to be the only one who doesn't know." There is a reason Gohn haven't told Seogoong in the first place. He is very talkative, and things can come out of his mouth without him to notice it, and it can affect his plans making up with Nakta or expose the relationship between him and Jenissi - just by mumbling about it around.
"I really prefer not to."
"I see... But if he asks?"
"Fine. But just if he is suspecting." They went out of school and said goodbye to each other when their ways separated. Now he could get lost in his thoughts again - Today he haven't seen Jenissi like he mostly does. He only saw him on the morning and greeted him but afterwards - nothing. Jenissi felt really bad about what happened with Nakta at Friday night, and he decided to give Gohn and his friends some space. The last thing he wanted is to cause more problems.

At home, Gohn was lying in his bad with some study books, studying lazily to the Geography test he had in Wednesday. His phone made a noise - he got a text. He was surprised to found out it was from Nakta, and opened the text immediately
"I'm sorry I burst like that." Thats it. Just a little apology.
"Are you sure you don't want to talk to me face to face?"
"Please Gohn, lets just leave it the way it is."
The way it is? What way is it now anyway? His best friend is not talking to him, his boyfriend is avoiding him and he needs to keep it all secret from Seogoong - it's not the way it should be, that's for sure. 
"Just come to school tomorrow." And after he sent it Nakta haven't replied. During the whole night he glanced to his phone once in a while, making sure he didn't missed any messages. 

Tuesday started with math class in the morning, where Nakta and Gohn shared a table. Again, Gohn looked at the school bus droping students, seeking for Nakta.
His phone vibrated, and it was a message from Sangdo.
"He came on foot, he is already inside the classroom with me." Gohn was relieved. He started walking fast to his math class, just hoping their plan will work well.

There he is. Sitting on the table with his head leaning forward on it, his earphones in his ears. All Gohn wanted to do is go straight to him and hug him and tell him how sorry he is, but he held himself.
"You got the key, right?" He whispered to Sangdo. Nakta didn't even noticed Gohn was there already.
"Don't worry, as a student council member I have excess to almost everything." The bell rang, and Mr. Lee entered to the class yelling at everyone to sit straight and open their notebooks. He sat insecure next to Nakta, who have finally pulled his head up from the table, without looking at Gohn.

The period lasted forever, and only after he gave a bunch of assailments, Mr. Lee dismissed  his students. Sangdo came out first, and waited quietly next to the door. Nakta was about to leave, but Gohn grabbed his arm.
"We need to talk."
"But I don't want to." And he shook off his grip. while he stepped toward the door, it suddenly slammed close. A locking sound was heard from the other side, and Nakta could see Sangdo from the doors window.

"What are doing Sangdo?! Open now it's not funny!"
"If you don't wanna to talk me, I will make you do so." Gohn said, still standing next to their table.
"So you're locking me here? It really is pathetic, Gohn."
"It is more pathetic to ignore your best friend when he worries about you." Nakta looked away, avoiding eye contact. His bag was rested on his shoulder, and his hand squished its strap, nervous. 
"What you saw on friday..." Gohn started, knowing Nakta will not make the first move, "It was completely unintended. Jenissi wasn't even suppose to be there. After i finished with my work.... Things just started to flow." Nakta than looked in Gohns sparkling eyes, seeing the honesty in him - he was telling the truth. 
"Well...?" Gohn was waiting for an answer.
"Well what?"
"Don't you want to explain some things?"
"I'm not sure I do."
"Your scream still echoes in my head, you know. What did you mean by 'It should have been me'?" Nakta was biting his lips and grabbing tight to his jacket with his hands - he physically held himself back from telling him everything. But he failed.
"I... I think I have feelings towards you. I always had.." He glanced at the door, hoping maybe Sangdo will unlock it and he could escape - but nothing happened. The door was closed, and the 2 of them were standing inside, few meters away from each other.
"Why you never said anything?"
"I... I was afraid you would reject me. I didn't want to risk our friendship." Gohn stepped few steps closer to Nakta, stopping when he is a meter away. Nakta still looked away, proceeding with a shaky voice.
"And than this Jenissi came out of no where."
"And 'took your place'?"
"You don't know how hard it is to see you close like that."
"You had all those years to say something.. How can Jenissi take your place if you weren't even going to take it anyway?" He stepped another step closer.
״please, I don't want to talk about it anymore."
"This classroom won't be in use for the next two hours, so I have time. It's your choice to finish it faster." 
Nakta looked at his watch - they have been there for almost ten minutes. He then again disconnected their eye contact, losing himself in thoughts. He just didn't want to be there. He'd rather the earth will open up and swallow him than face Gohn like that - how the hell he messed up like that?
"Yoonchul, please." This time Gohn said his name without anger - he was just truly worried. He stepped one more step - facing Nakta, just few inches away. Eventually, he wrapped his hands around his friend's body, giving him the warmest hug Nakta ever had. He than stretched his own arms around Gohns back, who was lying his head on Naktas shoulder. 
"I'm sorry I had to put you in that situation..." Nakta spoke, clinging as much as he could.
"I care about you Yoonchul. You are my best friend after all." Gohn pulled away, and again stood in front of Nakta, who felt so guilty about the whole mess. He hated being away from Gohn, so avoiding him is not the ideal solution - neither trying to separate him and Jenissi, because it made Gohn a whole new better person, happier and more confident - thats what all Nakta wished for him, and he just started to realize it, staring blurred at his friend who was waiting for a respond.
"I am your friend, Gohn. You are right. If i care about you a bit of how you care about me i should let you live your life..." 
Gohn was whelmed. Nakta understood his side finally.
"Now go." Nakta smirked.
"Go where?"
"To him. Be with him. I want you to do so."
"Are you sure?" Gohn signaled to Sangdo at the window to unlock the door.
"Yes."
"Thank you Yoonchul."
"Enough with the Yoonchul, you starts to sound like a teacher." And they laughed, like they always do. Gohn smiled his eye-smile, and turned to the door.
"By the way Gohn," He wanted to add one last thing, "I'm happy for you two. I should've told you that in the first place when just find out."
"Thank you Nakta." And he went out, updating Sangdo quickly and than he started running down the hall - it was the middle of the 2nd period, everyone were in the classrooms.

"Where are you going??" Sangdo shouted from a far.
"To a math lesson!" And he disappeared around the corner.

"The principal sent you to get Taeyang out of my class? What for?" The history teacher asked Gohn, who was standing at the door of an unfamiliar history class.
"Something about the private math lessons, Mr. Choi." The teacher Choi Seunghyun was the brightest teacher in the whole school, every student loved him, and he was always kind to them.
"Sure, Dongsung. Taeyang, you may leave." Jenissi picked up his stuff quickly, a little confused, and marched to the door. 
Right after he exited the class and closed the door, Gohn pushed him to the nearest wall, holding with his hands the sides of Jenissi's face, kissing him with passion and red cheeks - he forgot how much he loved that warm feeling under his skin. Jenissi wrapped his arms around Gohns weist, glueing their bodies. He forced his tongue into his mouth, colliding roughly with his.  When Gohn pulled away, Jenissi held his bottom lip between his teeth, like he was refusing to let go of him.
"Thats risky you know."
"I don't care, Jenissi. I want you." He kissed him again, they were both holding their breath during those long wonderful seconds.
"What about your friend?"
"Don't let it bother you, i finally talked to him." He smirked.
"You're amazing, you know that?"
"Of course I know. I'm fantastic, baby."

* * * * *

"So, did i miss anything interesting?" Seogoong asked his 3 friends while he sat down at their permanent table.
"Nothing important." Nakta picked his water bottle.
"Actually, I'm ready to tell you something." Gohn said.
"Shoot, man." Seogoong sent him an innocent sweet smile.
"But you must keep your mouth shut."
"Trust me!"
He told about Jenissi and their relationship, and even about friday night - but he never mentioned Nakta's confession.
"Wow," Seogoong had to digest this new information, and his lunch, "I'm so glad I didn't went to your math lessons after all." And just like only one month ago, they laughed and had a good time - no disagreements. No fights. Pure friendship.

"Dongsung sweetie," His mom called him loudley from the kitchen, "have you decided what you are not going to pack with you?" 
"Pack?" He peaked out of his room.
"You are leaving in 5 days, honey. I will help you if you want."
Oh no. That week have already arrived.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again for not having much content :\ We are getting closer to the end guys! only two chapters two go~
I already started warking on my other ToppDogg fic... still not sure who to do it with - but it will definitely include Goh. help me decide who do it with~