Affection

Never Apart
 
Jenissi stood still behind the lockers. He couldn't think properly and his heart pounded - is that the only reason Gohn signed for the math lessons? Is that why he was so shy and insecure with him? So many questions was flooding his mind that he did not notice the rest of his class mates entering the lockers room. He glanced at where Gohn and Nakta sat, but the room was empty, and only his classmates who entered sweating filled the room. Jenissi already had experience with relationships, but he never even thought someone else will fall in love with him - he was always who made the first move. 
And than an idea came up to his brain. 'Why won't i play with it a little'.
 
It was lunch time, and Gohn, Nakta, Seogoong and Sangdo sat in the middle table as usual. Nakta already told Gohn during gym class that he should forget about Jenissi, because they have no connection or even interaction with each other - trying to chase him will be a waste of time. Even though Gohn agreed with Nakta, he couldn't stop thinking about him, and his image was popping in his mind non stop.
While Seogoong was talking about the food's quality, Nakta noticed someone approaching their table, and tapped Gohn's shoulder to draw his attention.
"Hey, Dongsung, right?" Jenissi stood next to their table, smiling widely. Gohn only stared at him for a few seconds and nodded quietly. 
"But you can call me Gohn."
"Yeah i know, just wanted to sound a little formal." The rest of the table kept eating, while Jenissi proceeded.
"If you want, there will be another math lesson after school today, we will be at the usual room".
Gohn couldn't believe it. Only few hours he thought about giving up this relationship, and stay away from Jenissi - but then he came, almost like a miracle, and suggested him to stay with HIM after school.
"Sure... I'll be there". He announced and they both smiled - but Gohn's smile was half fake. He wasn't sure about it completely. 
 
"Another math lesson? It must be fun if you are signing a lot. Maybe I'll join" said Seogoong, and all the table laughed - Seogoong was known for his hatred for math. The last thing he will do in his free time is to study for math.
 
School time is over, and Gohn stepped insecure into the math class, there was no one there. He was about to leave grumpy, but then Jenissi came in happily.
"Where are the others?" Gohn asked.
"The others had other plans apparently, so it's just you and me." Jenissi replied. Gohn had to make himself calm, or else he will bounce up and down happily like an idiot. Gohn approached to one of the tables and sat down, taking out his study books. Jenissi kept standing up, and then stood behind Gohn. He peaked at his notebook from above, and than leaned over to see what the problem is - their faces was only few inches away. Gohn froze. What is he suppose to do now. Jenissi explained calmly what is the right solution, and than faced Gohn to see if he understand. Gohn nodded awkwardly and blushed. Blushed? He have never blushed before, it was a warm weird feeling in his cheeks, and he liked it unconsciously. 
 
They kept solving the problem, and Gohn started drawing a triangle, but his hand shook from excitement, so it came out as a mushed triangle.
"Let me show you how it's done." Jenissi said, and put his palm on Gohn right hand - his cheeks were burning - and he moved his hand symmetrically in a triangle shape.
Still hypothetically holding hands, they were both staying still. Jenissi was confused by himself. He started it just to make fun of in-loved-Gohn, but now he was very unsure about his steps. He moved his hand quickly, and sat in front of Gohn, who was trying to hide his blush by looking down on the notebook.
 
No one spoke for few seconds, that seemed like years. Gohn was the first one to speak.
"What just happened?"
"I dont know."
They kept staying still without talking. Gohn faked a smirk, pulling his head after bowing for so long. His heart pounded so fast, that he could feel it explode inside his chest - making him feel a little dizzy - when he was finally ready to confess.

"I don't know how to say it... It feels really weird and the situation is awkard but..."
"You have a crush on me." Jenissi completed his sentence. hanging Gohn whelmed expression in the air.
"What..? No... No..! It's redicilous!" He acted poorley.
"So today at the lockers room you were lying to camel-face?"
"You can call him Yoonchul."
"Answer me." Jenissi said with a loud voice, almost demanding him to admit it.
"Okay, okay... I do think I... feel something towards you..." he lowered his head again, staring at his notebook, feeling Jenissi's stare digging his brain. he bit his buttom lip before he proceeded.
"From the first moment I saw you I knew there was something there. That my weird feeling are... well, love."
"But we don't even know each other."
"I know. that's why it's weird for me and you probably think I'm a freak or something." The insecure Gohn is back. He swallowed against his dry throat, begging to himself that Jenissi will say something. Unsure, he lifted his head - Jenissi stood to his right, bending over him. Gohn's hand rested peacfuly on the desk, and Jenissi reached it with his, trying to mimic their moment from before. and again, they were only few inches away from each other face - but this time, Jenissi grabbed in Gohn's hair, and kissed him tight, like he was craving for it for a long time.
 
After long, painfully long seconds, he pulled away, burring their eyes in each other's. 
"It's weird." Jenissi spoke first. "I only started it as a game, a fun pastime... and look what you did to me." Gohn couldn't say a thing. Not only he was shocked by Jenissi's surprise kiss, he couldn't believe that there is a chance that Jenissi is in love with him too. He stood up, much higher than Jenissi, and put his hand on his cheeck, letting his thumb run across. 
They kissed again.
But this time. the kiss wasn't innocent. snaking hands and light moans filled the air - like this should have been done long ago. Tongues are colliding, trying not to pull away to breath as much as they could - a whole mess of lips and groanings. When they finally pulled away, they were both dazed and breathless, looking at each other with an overwhelmed look and pounding heart, threating to burst.
 
"Apparently I want you more than you do" Jenisi smiled his dimpled wide smile.
"No you don't. trust me." Gohn responded and landed a light soft kiss on Jenissi's pouting lips.
"Math is fun."
"The teacher is more fun." they laughed, than kissed softly again. Afterwards, they just set there for another hour, talking about... well. everything, mostly music - that was their mutual thing togather. 
 
* * * * *
Gohn entered school more than happily, marching to his locker while whistling dorkly. He entered the code and opened his locker, still whistling from his good mood. when he slammed the locker door, Nakta was standing behind, surprising the out of Gohn.
"I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT." Gohn almost yelled at Nakta who stared at him smiling creepily.
"Someone is in a good mood."
"Well, I was. Untill I saw your face."
"I'm not that ugly"
"Ask the broken mirror in you room."
"I can't, It broke." Gohn gave to his response a soft smile, accompanied with an eye-smile, and Nakta knew he made him feel even better. They walked down the hallway, looking at Mr. Woo struggling again with the notes. Gohn greeted his teacher, who growled at them in frustration. After enetering math class. they handed their work in Trigonometry to the teacher.
"Great sketching of the triangles Dongsung. You always had problems with that." The teacher said. examning his work when he handed it. A wide smile made his eyes become curved lines again - thinking about Jenissi, and how excited he was to meet him again today.
 
"Hey Gohn' aren't you sitting with us?" Sangdo called Gohn, who walked to opposite direction from the cafeteria. 
"umm, no, sorry, I have things to do!" He shouted back when he was too far from him, and Sangdo just shrugged and entered the cafeteria. Seogoong and Nakta already sat in the table.
"Does anyone know what with Gohn?" Sangdo asked while sitting comfortabley in his chair, taking a frie from Seogoong's plate, who smacked on his hand when he did.
"He was very happy today." Nakta added.
"Gohn is never happy." Seogoong said, his mouth still filled with food.
"I know, thats why it's weird..."
"Do you think he might have a girl?" sangdo said, lifting his eyebrow's few times, hinting.
"Oh god no." Nakta suddenly understood. "He didn't listen to me." he mumbled to himself while Seogoong and Sangdo looked at each other, confused as the other.
"I gotta find him." Nakta pulled his chair out and walked quickly out of the cafeteria. He almost dragged his bag behind him on the floor when he peaked in each class's windows. Frustrated, he approached his class mates, Hojoon and Hansol, who were organizing their lockers.
"Did you see Gohn somewhere here?" Hojoon shook his head, but Hansol looked up thinking deeply.
"I think I saw him entering one of the classes here around. maybe our math class." Nakta thanked Hansol quickly and rushed to the math class. The windows were shut with the certains.
 
He opened the door - no, he slammed the door open - and saw Jenissi sitting at the teachers desk, Gohn standing above him - and they were in an intense kiss.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
PS: I told you I would make it longer ;) I'm in serious feels for 3 days over this couple but I lack inspiration lately... I hope I would update as much as I can! thank you for reading ^^