Addiction

Never Apart

Nakta just stood there, half-shocked. He knew he would probably find him with Jenissi but never thought he would interrupt an intimate moment.
Gohn had his back to the door, and Jenissi noticed Nakta right away- he tightened to Gohn and hugged him, mumbling to Nakta from a far.
"Don't you know it's forbidden to enter classrooms during lunch time?" Only then Gohn turned around, just to find his friend standing whelmed at the door. He looked blurred at the area Nakta stood, but not directly at him - a little ashamed but mostly embarrassed.
"Why you never listen to me?" He ignored what Jenissi said and looked at Gohn. He stormed out, leaving the two of them alone again. 

Gohn was about to leave after him, but a hand pulled him back.
"Leave him." Jenissi looked up to Gohn, sliding off the table.
"He is my best friend. I have to at least explain him." He shook Jenissi's grip and left the classroom, looking to the right and then to the left - noticing Nakta's tall shadow approaching the entrance of the cafeteria. He started to run and managed to grab him by the shoulder before he entered.
"I'm sorry you had to found out like this..." They looked in each other's eyes. Gohn have never did something that made Nakta upset, so it was really hard to keep being mad at him.
"Why should I even advice you if you are not listening?"
"I swear is wasn't intended. It just happened."
"So he just went up to you and kissed you?"
"Well, Kind of." and Gohn shrugged. He smiled his eye-smile, and Nakta couldn't do anything but forcing himself to smile too.
"I promise it won't get out of control. I won't even bother you with that... Just don't tell anyone." Gohn rquested in honesty. "Friends?" and he stretched his hands to sides, signaling for getting a hug. Nakta hugged him back a quick hug.
"I still don't like it."
"The break is over anyway, I probably won't see him until the end of the day." The bell rang right in the end his sentence, and he smiled his eye-smile again.

The days have passed, and it seems that Gohn and Jenissi's relationship became more than messing around during the breaks. They spended most of their free time together - whether it was hanging at a cafe or even studying together.

"You scored a 100 again. You little Einstein brat." Jenissi said, looking at Gohn's test sheet. They sat on Jenissi's bad, and the silence at the house was a bit scary. Jenissi lived with his mother, who worked long shifts at the hospital, and he barley saw his father ever since they divorced 10 years ago, ignoring completley from their child who got stuck in the middle of their buttlefield.
"It's because I'm such a wonderful teacher?" Jenissi smiled.
"I scored 100's before I met you, so don't get excited."  and they laughed. Gohn set his hand over Jenissi's cheek, brushing his thumb below his eye. The laughter subsided, and they stayed like that for few more seconds - until Gohn finally kissed him. He moved his hand from his cheek to his hair, and than lowered it to his neck, powering up the kiss a bit more. Jenissi reacted, and put his palm on Gohn's shirt hem, clashing his tongue toward Gohn's, but then pulled away immidiatley.
"Do you think there is more between us than this?" He questioned.
"what do you mean, Je?"
"80% of our time goes on kissing."
"You don't like it?"
"I do, I do... but I don't want us to be from those couples who follows their passion and not their love." Jenissi stared at Gohn' who's expression did not changed yet. "Because I love you Gohn." It was the first time he said it.
"I love you too, dummie." and They hugged each other, staying in that position for a while. They spoke to the other for a while, cllinging with a hug, and laughter filled the quiet house. 

* * * * *

Monday. Lazy students filled the school's yard early in the morning. Nakta came down from his school bus, looking for Gohn, Segoong or Sangdo who always comes on foot. No one was at his sight, and he decided to sit at a bench next to the main entrence, pluging his earphones to his ears and pressing 'play'.
It's been three weeks since Gohn and Jenissi started dating. Gohn kept his promise, and he never bothered Nakta with it since then - but Nakta could not ignore it though. Everytime he tried to set up for all 4 of them to go hang out somewhere, Gohn always had other plans, and Nakta just figured he is hanging with Jenissi, though it wasn't true in all of the cases. In the passed three weeks, he became very grumpy, which was not a typical Nakta - He barley spoke, smiled less than usual, and spended most of his time listening music in his earphones.

From a far, he noticed Gohn and Jenissi walking together, approaching the gate and eventually saying goodbye to each other - Jenissi went inside the school while Gohn went to sit with Nakta.
"Long time no see." Nakta half-mumbled, his earphones still in his ears.
"Yeah." Gohn replied with a dry throat. He knew he let Nakta down, but he never thought it was his fault or Jenissi's fault - He just thought that Nakta can't handle the fact that his best friend have other life and a relationship.
"If you are mad at me, just say."
"I'm not mad, I'm just confused." He lied smoothley.
"Confused from the fact that I have a relationship?"
"Confused from the fact that you are acting like there is no one in the world except Jenissi."
"Nakta... are you jealous?" He smiled a little smile, waiting Nakta to notice it. When he finally did, he smacked on Gohn's shoulder lightley. The last thing he wanted now is that Gohn will discover his feelings towards him - a secret he kept for almost 5 years.
"Shut up, you wish."  and they giggled. Seogoong and Sangdo finally arrived, but the bell rang and they all rushed to their classrooms.

"Me, Sangdo and Nakta are going to that party at Lee Chaerin's house this Friday, you wanna come?" segoong asked quietly his lab partner gohn during Chemistry lesson.
"I'm sorry, I can't. there are some papers I need to send to the university in the US." He tried to avoid Seogoong quickly. This time he wasn't lying.
"But, you are leaving only in like 4 or 5 months. can't you delay it?"
"I wish I could."
"Okay, it's fine. You kinda disappeared to us latley. I hope everything is alright."
"Yes, don't worry - everything is great." They both smiled. Seogoong started to feel Gohn's remoteness too, and he started suspect something is messed up here. After the class ended, lunch time started. as usual, Gohn disappeared to one of the room's, leaving his 3 friends wander about him continuously.

* * * * *

Friday have came, and most of Gohn's school mates were at Chaerins house, having a good time drinking and dancing. But Gohn, sat home with a pile of sheets, documents and other kind of papers, looking at them with a desperate face. He started filling the application papers and arranged his transfering documents, afer his mom nugged him to do it for a while. His parents went for movie and dinner and his sister was at a sleepover in her friends house - He had the house for himself.
His house wasn't showy, but you could definitely notice his family wasn't struggling financially - Huge TV in the living room, a kitchen with everything a cook need (Though his mom was a terrible cook) and the bedrooms were spacious and roomy. His friends loved being theere, and they were all very welcome there - They could just walk in and out without knocking.
Suddenly, during his papaer mess, he heard his ringtone screaming endlessly from his room. He dropped whatever he held and bounced quickly to his room - finally something that will distract him from this horrible document mess. It was Nakta.
"Are you sure you can't come?" Gohn could here the loud music at the background.
"No, I'm so sorry, I'll try to finish fast and I guess I'll join later, hopefully."
"Good! We are having a good time and... OH MY GOD SOMEONE TOOK HER TOP OFF I GOTTA GO." And he hang up, leaving Gohn giggling to himself while he returned to the pile of documents. Few minutes later, it rang again. Jenissi now called.
"Are you done with those papers already?" Jenissi seemed impatiant. 
"No... and afterwards I'm going to Chaerin's party, so we won't be able to hang tonight."
"You have an epmty house, and this is what you're doing? Aish, this boy..."
"Oh shut up."
"You are not gonna wear this ugly grey shirt to the party, right?"
"Why, what's wrong with m... wait. How did you know that?" He than looked up to the windows near the entrence door, and saw Jenissi standing there smiling.
"That's creepy, you know."
"Well, i'm your creepy boyfriend." He hang up when Gohn opened the door for him. He got into the house, and immidiatley wrapped his arms around Gohn's neck, who held Jenissi tight in his weist, burring his face in his boyfriend's hoodie.
"Now, would you help me finish this paper hell?" Gohn said, still holding Jenissi.
"Fine, just because I want you already."
"Just shup up and help file this documents."

They sat next to each other on the couch, organizing the papers professionally and filling information where ever it was needed. 15 long minutes after, they finished. Jenissi collapsed backward to the couch, letting out a moan.
"And to think you had to do it yourself."
"welcome to my painful world." Gohn leaned back next to Jenissi. He looked at him until he noticed, and they were facing each other. Gohn kissed Jenissi lightley on the forehead, as a 'thank you'. After facing each other so long, they both couldn't resist and started kissing all of the sudden - snaking their hands around each other, powering up the kiss.
Their tongues ran flat on each other's, and once in a while one of them moaned into the kiss while the other moved his hand on his body - collarbone, neck, jawline, chest, back - everywhere was exceptable. Jenissi pulled away, taking a last glance at Gohn's eyes before he was laid forcibley on the couch by Gohn. He had his arms around Jenissi's weist, clashing it with his, and Jenissi had his hands scouting for Gohn's shirt hem.
"Yo Gohn i just came to check up on..." Nakta opened the front door by himself, making Gohn and Jenissi look up at him alarmed. It was more than just catching them kissing at a classroom, it looked like they were about to do something bit more than that. Without saying a word, he just stormed out. Gohn got up from Jenissi as fast as he could, running to the door to get Nakta.

"Please wait!" He grabbed Nakta's coat, hardly forcing him to stop walking.
"Let me go! It's obvious you don't want any of us around!"
"Please I ju..."
"NO!" It's the first time Nakta ever screamed at Gohn. Gohn loosened his grab, and stared frightened at Nakta's burning eyes. "I'm sick of it already! You always have excuses! YOU DON'T EVEN SEE HOW MUCH YOU HURT US, HOW MUCH YOU HURT ME." 
Gohn didn't know what to say. he stood outside barefoot, staring at his best friend with his mouth open.
"Instead of lying to us just say you don't want to be at the party, just say you'd prefer with Jenissi and not hang with your friends." He seemed to be relaxing - but the anger just started deep inside him.
"Don't judge me Yoonchul!" Gohn called him Yoonchul only when he was upset or angry, so it wasn't a good sign. "I don't care anymore about what you think of me and Jenissi! this is my life, my relationship! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE SO MUC - "
"BECAUSE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!" 
The last scream was fired into the air, piercieng Gohn0's heart, releasing some painfull feelings.
Nakta left. not adding a word. Gohn looked at his best friend's back walking away from him into the dark, until he was completley of ut his sight.

"Gohn..." Jenissi mumbled from the front door, looking at him standing still on the grass, not even blinking. "you should get some sleep." He walked over him and patted his shoulder. But, Gohn just grabbed him and hugged him tight - tears were sheding.
"I didn't want it to happen."
"I know Gohn, I know... Please let me walk you to bed, you had rough day." They both entered the house and than to his room. putting him to bed like he was a baby.
"I'm sorry I have caused all of this." Jenissi whispered to his ear.
"Please, don't apologize. It is not your fault."
"I love you." and than he left - leaving Gohn in his bed, lost in thoughts and emotions. It was more than obvious he couldn't sleep that night, nor close his eyes. Nakta's scream still echoed in his head, kicking and punching every part of his brain.

Monday came along again. During the entire weekend Gohn tried to text Nakta or call him, but there was no answer. He anticiapted Monday so he could get Nakta and talk to him - but his regular bus took off when he delivered all of the students in it - Nakta wasn't between them.
"Hey dude!" Sangdo smacked on Gohn back, scaring him a bit. "We were missing you at the party! Nakta went up to get you but he never came back, haha."
"I know... Look man, I need to tell you something."
"Sure."
And he told him everything. From Jenisasi to the math lessons, from the break Nakta cought them to the night Nakta sort of confessed. Sangdo didn't know what to say or how to react, but he hugged Gohn, and told him he is happy for him - and he would help him make up with Nakta.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I have to say that at begining I really pushed myself to write... but after getting into it, it became al ot easier ^^
My math finals are close, so after that I will have more free time to update!
rI'm planning on writing another ToppDogg fic, and it probabley include Gohn again, maybe with Hansol :)

Enjoy~~