I'm Clumsy at Times

To Love is to Receive a Glimpse of Heaven [MBLAQ Scenarios]

I’m nowhere near perfect.

-------------------------------------------------

Joon.

Joon yawns and watches you from the corner of his eye as he reclines on the couch. You shake your head softly and wonder how he manages to do all the things he does as an idol, and still remain perfectly sane.

“Here.” You smile and wave a cup of coffee under his nose.

He reaches up just as you hand it to him and the mug goes flying.

“Oh my gosh I am so sorry!” You cover your mouth with your hand and watch as coffee seeps through his now brown shirt. “I really didn’t mean to-“

He’s already wringing it out into the empty mug, a smile on his face. “Aw that’s alright, it still tastes good.”

You blink several times as your boyfriend puts the coffee cup to his lips and takes a sip. “Did you seriously just drink that?”

“What?” he shrugs. “Coffee’s coffee to me, as long as it’s drinkable.”

 

Seungho.

Seungho simply sighs and puts an arm around your waist.

You look up at him meekly and blink your eyes.

“I still love you.” He answers the silent question you seem to be poking with.

“Even though…?” You prod him in the chest.

He looks back over his shoulder where twenty seven chocolate bars lay strewn on isle 7.

“Even though you knocked over thirty-“

“Twenty seven.” You correct him and lean your head against him.

“Twenty seven chocolate bars in a supermarket, I still love you.”

 

Mir.

Mir is bawling into your shirt and you’ve got your arms wrapped around his head, looking desperately at Seungho who is trying to avoid all responsibility. He flicks through a magazine aimlessly.

“Can you-“

“Nope.”

“But what if-“

“No.”

“Seungho Mir is-“

“Not my problem.”

“THAT WAS MY LAST ONE!” Mir cries into your shoulder and you wrap your arms around him tighter in an attempt to muffle the noise.

“I’m sorry Mir!” You rub his back as he hiccups. “I really didn’t mean to knock over your ice cream.”

You feel him pout and the hiccups slowly come to a stop. He looks up at you and you feel your heart sink a little.

“But that was my last-“

And you shove him into a surprised Seungho because he’s the leader and he’s supposed to know what to do in situations like this.

 

G.O.

Your boyfriend is currently on the floor, hitting it like there’s no tomorrow.

“Shaddup.” You growl, trying to get him to be composed. “Joon does it all the time.”

This causes him to tear up even more and laugh even louder because you’ve just compared yourself to Joon.

“Seungho does it too!” You attempt, but it does nothing than make him clutch his stomach tighter because you’ve just compared yourself to Seungho.

“ARGH!” You through your hands up in the air and stomp out of the room.

It really isn’t your fault that Mir left the clothesbasket out in the living room and you fell into it and couldn’t get out of it until G.O came back an hour later.

“BWAHAHAHA!” Comes a distorted sound from the other room. And you really think G.O needs to step on a few babies.

 

Thunder.

“Ah…”

You two can only stare at each other as your milkshake proceeds to slip down Thunder’s t shirt.

“I’m SORRY!” You practically yell at his face and then duck behind G.O, who raises an amused eyebrow.

“I-“ Thunder begins before rephrasing his sentence. “It’s fine.”

You stay out behind G.O, not convinced. You shut your eyes tightly and you feel a warm hand hold your own.

“Hey.” Thunder smiles. “I said it was fine.”

You peek out from under your eyelashes and nod. “If you say so…”

“And I do.”

G.O snorts violently as Thunder pulls you in for a hug, getting milkshake all over you.

“See, I told you it was fine.”

The two of you have matching stains for the rest of the day.

----------------

Hey guys! Please request anything you want to see and thanks for reading! Commenters and subscribers are loved~