1: tomato face

The Problem Children
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

 

one: tomato face[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

["Does your freakish height make you deaf as well as rude?"][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

A few days before Juyeon's life changed forever, she was busy being harassed by some of her classmates.

"Come oooonn, Juyeon! Please?" One boy begged.

Another added, "Just one measly question!"

"Look, I said no ten minutes ago and I said no ten seconds ago," Juyeon said with a scowl on her face. She didn't normally get so angry with the slackers, but these idiots were really starting to annoy her. "If you ask me ten minutes later, guess what? My answer will still. Be. No!"

Her classmates pouted. "But, Juyeon," one protested. "You were the only one who got the last question on the review homework, and the professor confirmed it'll be back on the test. We'll all fail that question if we don't see how you did it!"

Juyeon brushed away a strand of her long dark hair that managed to escape her braid and stood up in a huff, chair squeaking.

"I said no, for the last time," Juyeon said in a growl. "If you all actually paid attention in class, you wouldn't be so lost. If you also paid attention when he took up the questions, you wouldn't be asking me for help. Study the textbook and notes to get it, and if you can't, then make sure you study extra-hard so you don't fail everything else."

With that, she turned and stormed out of study hall. She could hear the angry murmurs of the crowd behind her.

"That Jung Juyeon acts so smart … the stuck-up!" someone declared angrily.

"Who does she think she is, High Class?"

Juyeon's face fell slightly, but she didn't turn back. She knew she sounded very pompous and arrogant just then. She tried not to, but she couldn't help it. She was a little stuck-up by nature, and being pressed like that was just one of the many ways to make her irritated. 

It seemed like everyone in her class just assumed that once they got into Academia Mysteria they would be set for a prosperous, happy future. That kind of lazy attitude really pissed Juyeon off ― they expected her to just give them the answers? If that was the case, then it was perfectly reasonable for her to refuse them.

Academia Mysteria was a prestigous and highly respected school. While it originated from England in the 1800s (using an old Latin form of the word Academy), it had since expanded across several countries, the most notable schools being in England, Canada, France, New Zealand, China, Japan, and South Korea. The Academia was known for producing a high rate of successful people, and while they accepted anyone regardless of their class and social status, the entrance exams were very tough, tuition was high, and not just everybody could get in.

This was why Juyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter