Complications begin

Complicated Love

   Sehun stared at you as you walked out. Girl- "who does she think she is? A girl like her shouldn't even be in this school. Right oppa?" She put her hand on his shoulder waiting for an answer. "Shut up" he growled. He shoved her fingers off of him and ran out the door.

"Ahh, such a beautiful day!" You smiled and took in the fresh air. You were about to plug your music in when someone grabbed your wrist. "YA!" You screamed and turned to find that the hand belonged to Sehun. He pulled you into a vacant pathway. "What are you doing?!" You yelled, rubbing your wrist. Sehun stayed quiet.

All he did was look into your eyes. You looked away. "What?" You growled. He puts his hand on the wall, completely trapping you. "Why?" He asked. "Why don't you like me?" You scoffed. "Why?

Not hesitating you look into his eyes with a fierce expression and say: "your a jerk who doesn't know his way. This may be the first time we've met, but I can tell your no good" his expression turned shocked for a split second. "What?" He asked. "Your not worth my time" you pushed your way out of his arms. He pulled you back and asked.

"Why? Everyone likes me" you look up at him. "You thought wrong" I don't like anything about you. I HATE YOU!" You pushed him back and ran off, leaving behind a very confused and upset Sehun.

 "Finally home" you thought. "Was I too mean? It looked like I hurt his feelings for a sec." You shake your head and laugh. "No way, he deserved that lecture" you sigh and start on your homework.

Meanwhile at Sehun's house... "Ya! Sehun what's wrong?" His close Hyung asked. "Luhan, do you think I'm a jerk?" Sehun whispered. Luhan laughed. "Why do you ask kiddo?" Luhan sat down next to him. "We'll..because there's this one girl- " luhan cut him off. " girl?" He asked. Sehun nodded. "Yea, she doesn't like me and announced it straight in my face too" Sehun whined.

"Looks like you gotta hater. It's nothing to stress about. Cheer up Sehun!" Luhan patted his back and left. "But I can't stop thinking about her" he whispered to himself.

Your words echoed in his head.."I hate you!" -next morning- As you got ready for school, you decided to not think about Sehun. When you arrived at the school gates, students whispered and pointed at you.

"What is this?" You looked around, shrugged and put your music in. As you walked to your locker, you started to notice some type of writing on it. People wrote a**hole, bi*ch, get lost and a bunch of other violent names in sharpie. You sighed and opened your locker door.

You stared in it shockingly. Dropping your textbooks in your arms. You couldn't believe it. In your locker you had put up pictures of you family, whom you missed so much. Losing your parents at the age of 12 was hard enough to deal with, but now you find the pictures turned into ash.

"Who did this? You growled as angry tears swelled up in your eyes. Just then the student started whispering again. You hear them call out a name and compliment whoever was walking down the hall. Just then someone leaned down and picked up your textbooks for you.

"Here, I think you dropped these?" He handed the books to you. You looked up and saw a handsome guy smiling at you.  

 The girls got quiet. "Thank you" you whispered taking the books back. "Are you okay?" He asked. You swallowed. He peaked inside your locker and sighed. "Again?" He whispered. You looked at him confused. He gently held your hand and said "follow me" you silently obeyed, following this strange handsome guy

. -In Class- "oppa what did you do to that girl yesterday?" At that same time the you and the mysterious guy walked in. "BAEKHYUN?" all the girls gasped. You stared at him. "Hyung, long time no see, how was America?" Sehun slipped his hands into his pockets. Then he looked at you.

"YAH, your still going around doing this to people?" Baekhyun yelled. Sehun kept staring at you. "I just taught her a lesson, that was it." Sehun smiled. "Did you like your surprise?" Sehun asked you.

Anger built up inside you. "Don't answer" Baekhyun pulled you behind him. "Sehun, I thought you changed over the years, but I guess your still a the same old jerk as before" "Who are you? Her protector? Sehun sneered.

"I'm her friend" Baekhyun replied, and today onwards, your not going to lay a single finger on her." He stated and led you out of the class.      

                                                                        Long update :) sorry for bad grammar >.<  

                                                                     please follow my ig account @Exo_miracles <3