The unbearable truth

Complicated Love

( I advise you listen to a really sad song to get in the mood for this chapter. The song i was listening to is called ''coagulation'' by Super Junior KRY, but you can listen to any sad song of your choice.)

 

It was too unreal. A nightmare that coming true. A monster taking away your last breath. Sehun was in a daze. Knees and hands shaking at the scene in front of him.

''(y/n)'' He whispered. ''(Y/N)!'' He yelled your name and ran across the street. People were crowded around you, blocking Sehun's view.

He pushed through the crowd and bent down next to you. Tears welled up in his eyes and stained his pink cheeks. ''(y/n)-ah'' He called your name, hoping you would wake up.

Blood dripped down the side of your forehead and stained your clothes. ''Get up (y/n)! Get up and yell at me! Curse at me! Hit me! I don't care what you do to me, just don't leave me! (Y/n)-ah!'' His voice broke as he held you tightly in his chest.

His tears flowed in an endless river. ''Please.'' He sobbed. ''Please stay with me.'' Sehun begged. The ambulance came shortly after. They brought you onto a stretcher and drove staright to the hospital. Sehun held your hand the entire time.

Nurses and doctors rushed from the hospital building to wheel you in for surgey. His hand was still attachted to yours until they wheeled you into the surgey room. The doors slowly closed, divided him from you.

Sehun was still in shock. He didn't want any of this to be true. Tired and worried, Sehun sat on waiting chair. His head in his hands, silently praying that everything would be alright. He just wanted you back, nothing else mattered.

''SEHUN!'' Luhan and Baekhyun ran down the hospital hall and stopped a few feet away from Sehun. Luhan looked down at his distressed friend. ''What happened?'' Luhan asked. Sehun remained silent, his tears started forming again.

Luhan groaned and pulled at his hair. Baekhyun stood frozen in his spot and stared at the surgery door. ''She's not in there right? Right Sehun? Tell me it's not her!'' Baekhyun demanded. He was trying hard to fight back his own tears as Sehun lifted his head and gently shook it.

Baekhyun's legs weakened and he fell to the ground. ''How? How could this happen to her?'' He whispered angrily.

The clock ticked and ticked. Hours went by slowly.

Finally after 5 hours, the surgry doors slid open and a doctor walked out with a clipboard. Luhan, who was pacing back and fourth, ran up to him and the others followed. ''How is she?'' Baekhyun unpatiently asked.

''Before i tell you that, i need to know which one of you is her guardian. ''I am'' Sehun raised his hand. ''Okay, your going to have to sign a few papers.'' The doctor said.

''The results?'' Sehun's eyes were filled with hope. He felt Luhan's hand on his shoulder. They waited anxiously for his reply. ''Please..'' Baekhyun thought in his mind.

The doctor took a deep breath. ''The surgry was successful.'' He said. Luhan relaxed a little. ''So she's completely fine now?'' He asked. The doctor sighed heavily. ''Look me in the eyes and tell me that (Y/n) is fine! Tell me that she's coming back...i beg you doc.'' Sehun pleaded.

The doctor held Sehun's hand. ''Even though the surgrey went well, her head took the biggest impact during the accident. She could have been brain dead or in the worst case, she could have faced death by now.'' He answered.

Everyone was taken back. ''(y/n) has a severe brain injury?'' Baekhyun struggled with his words. ''She's not brain dead is she?'' Sehun whispered.

Every cell in his body wanted to burst when he heard the doctors reply.

''She's unconcious right now because of the surgry,

but (y/n) has lost most of her memory.'' 

Phew, tbh i had no idea how this chapter was going to end. Guess she lost her memory ;(  Hope she recovers soon. lol i already know whats going to happen next haha :D Thanks for reading chingus and hunnies <3 

Xoxo @lilmizasian < original account

(@Exo_Miracles) < My exo account

@Exo_world13 > Co-author