Chicken Is Best

12 Rich Kids 6 Thugs & Me

Matsuo Rogue

 

 

 

“We made it!!!!”

 

Bang and I both screamed, crashing though the small wooden frame of the classroom door. We were sweating like ing pigs, but we made it. We ing made it.

 

Our teacher then shot us a steely glare

 

“You two, hurry up and sit down before I send you to the Principal. Geez kids these day.”

 

“But Teach! We made it. We’ve still got another 3 minutes anyways!”

 

Yongguk  dramatically pointed to the clock hanging at the back. Sweat glistening on his forehead.

 

“Yeah, lunch doesn’t start in another 3 minutes, we’ve done nothing wrong, teach”

 

I tried to reason because honestly, I can’t be bothered with this right now. I just ran what felt like a ing marathon.

 

“Yah! You punks where the hell where you when school started, school starts at 9’oclock not 11:57. What makes you think that your different to any of these other student. Oi! Look into my eyes when I’m speaking. I mean come on is it really that hard for you two delinquents to show up on time, it’s the first day back. Aish, it’s kids lik-“

 

and at that point I started zoning out because I had more important things on my mind than listening to this lecturing bull. For example, what am I going to eat tonight? Did Himchan get to class all right? Who the were those twats earlier? Himchan isn't really one to get into fights and , Christ.

 

“Matsuo.”

 

Why did Robert Sheehan have to leave Misfits?

 

“Matsuo?”

 

He was my favourite character, he was so ing funny.

 

“Rogue. Rogue?”

 

I really loved that prick.

 

“Matsuo Rogue”

 

s sake. I love that show, Misfits isn’t going to be the same without him.

“MATSUO ROGUE!!!”

 

“Ah! Yeah.”

 

“Were you even listening to a word I was saying?”

 

“Of course Teach. You know I wouldn’t dare disrespect you like that?”

 

“Oh really, recite the words I just spoke back to me then.”

 

. I could see Yongguk smirking and trying to hold back his laughter. The little prick, I quickly jammed by elbow in to his stomach. , I was digging my own grave.

 

“Chicken is best for fatigue Sir. It’s been scientifically proven.”

 

The whole room fell silent, that of course excluded Yongguk who was literally pissing himself and howling with laughter. Everyone else just gave me questioning and confused looks.

 

“That’s it. You two heads can get take your and make your way to the Principals office because I’ve had it with you two and I thought that maybe you would change this year, grow up a little and be aspiring role models for the younger years. But no. You haven’t changed a bit. Now take all of your things and get the out of my classroom.”

 

“But Sir what if we don’t want to, I mean it’s much comfier in the classroom than the Principles office. It smells like strippers and dead rats in there. Plus he is a bit of a prick so I thi-”

 

“Cut the crap Matsuo and get your to the Principles office. You too Mr.Bang.”

 

“Geez, you’re no fun Teach”

 

I patted myself a little, getting some dust off my pants successfully and then proceeded to make my way out of class.

 

Yongguk followed me shortly, but not before saying

 

“Yo Teach! You might wanna cut down on the swearing man, that doesn’t look good on your report, you might get a pay cut or sacked and next thing you know, you’re in prison getting bummed by some massive hunky guy who thinks you’re his . All. Night. Long.”

 

We then sprinted away, laughing all the way.

 

man, I love this kid

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Himchan

Age: 17

Personality: looks rough but is kind and caring, very gentle, is the saint of the group and smiles and is a generally cheerful person a lot despite his apperance

opposite to Rogue and Yongguk, normally calms the two down when they get pissed, kind of like a mother figure towards the group. is one of the people that Rogue and Yongguk trust with their lives