Yun just doesn't want to be invisible anymore!

Invisible?

Minjee finally finished her last class. The searched for her phone in her bag – awaited a sweet-loving message from Jaehyo.
Minjee was totally in love. She was early interested in boys and had already a few relationships, but the most were rushed or ended after three months. But with Jaehyo everything should be different. Minjee didn’t want to rush it. She wanted that it would work out with Jaehyo and it would last longer. It felt so right with Jaehyo. It felt so right only to hint the liking for each other and not saying it out loud. It felt right to start it slow.

As Minjee finally found her phone, she caught something really surprising from the corner of her eye – Yun was talking with the three school es in the wall way. Minjee tensed up. Why was she talking with them? Were they bullying her? Minjee got furious and was about to walk over them but then – Yun smiled and waved at them and started to walk away. The three school es did the same. Minjee stood puzzled in the hall way. What was happening in front of her eyes? Before Minjee came back to her sense Yun was already gone.

Minjee shook her head and started to leave too. She would ask her later.

But there was no later. Minjee and the others were like always in the bar but without Yun. Minjee called Yun later, but she wasn’t at home and Yun’s father couldn’t tell when Yun would be home, because Yun only said she had to do some shopping. Later she got a text from Yun saying that she can’t meet up with them today not even telling a reason. And now she couldn’t reach Yun, her phone was turned off. What was going on here? Why was Yun behaving so mysterious?

“I still can’t reach her.” Minjee slammed frustrated her phone on the table and sighed.
“Don’t worry so much Minjee. Yun wouldn’t do anything bad.” Zico tried to comfort Minjee, but actually he was totally worried too.
“But why is her phone turned off? She always told me what she is doing. I don’t have a good feeling about it, because I saw her talking with these school es. Do you know which bad rumors always spread about them after weekends? I don’t know if they are really true, but I already saw them at a lot of parties.”
“Maybe they are only girls like you, Minjee.” Kyung teased Minjee with his greasy smile.”
“Tsk” Minjee responded pissed. “In a different situation I may find you funny, Park Kyung.”
Kyung only smiled at her. He knew that Minjee wasn’t really pissed at her she was only stressed, because she couldn’t get in contact with her best friend.

Minjee took Jaehyo’s beer bottle and nearly drank the half of it in one gulp. “Hey, Minjee.” Jaehyo grabbed towards the beer bottle.
“Take it slow.”
“I’m sorry.” Minjee said, smiled a little and gave him the beer bottle back  “I only need to calm my nerves down.”
Jaehyo put his arm around Minjee and buried his nose lightly into her hair. “But don’t drink to calm yourself down. In the end you are going to end up drunk. Do you want to go home or somewhere else?”
Minjee looked up and smiled at Jaehyo. Minjee felt a lot of calmer with Jaehyo’s arm around her and hearing these caring words.
“No, I want to stay. I will go crazy if I am sitting alone at home.” Jaehyo smiled back.
Kyung’s reaction? Yes, what was Kyung’s reaction? There was no reaction like he never was interested in Minjee. He didn’t pretend that he didn’t care. He truly didn’t care about these two and he was surprised.

They all tried to talk about something else, because they didn’t want worry the others even more, but Minjee couldn’t stop to look at her phone or to excuse herself, every half hour to go to the toilet and everyone knew she only tried to call Yun.

Yun wasn’t mention for awhile and actually they were happily chatting about a few things but then there was an annoying sigh of Hana heard. The attention was now on her.
“One evening without Yun and I thought it would be great, because no one is constantly talking about her or tries to talk with her, but still everyone is talking about her. Gosh, it’s so annoying.”
Jaehyo’s reaction was fast, because he already noticed that Minjee was about to get up, he grabbed her by her waist and held her gently.
“If you are not stopping with your nonsense I am going to slap you.” Minjee hissed. “I know you are my friend and I love you a lot, but I put Yun above everything and I am not sitting here quietly and listen how my best friend get insulted. And in this case I don’t even care if it’s one of my friends. We are…” Minjee stopped as she heard that someone stood up – it was Kyung.

Kyung stood in front of the table with his hands in his jeans pockets. Everyone was curiously looking at him.
“What are you doing?” Zico asked him.
“I’m going. I don’t feel to hang out anymore and specially watching my friends fighting and hear a friend insulted another friend. Today just…
no! Gotta go, guys.” Kyung turned around and left the bar.

It was only the half truth why Kyung left. He was worried. He was totally worried about Yun and he couldn’t stand it anymore to sit with Minjee at the same table who was constantly worried. It made it even harder for Kyung not to think anything bad. Yes, something was really not alright that they couldn’t get in contact with Yun and Kyung felt something was fishy about these girls of their school.

Kyung wandered around – he didn’t want to go home yet. Fresh air calmed him a bit down and there was one other thing that bugged him besides that he was worried about Yun – these feelings that he didn’t quit understood yet.

Kyung eyes caught a girl sitting at the bus stop. Her long black hair fell into her face, her heels were so high that Kyung’s feet already started to hurt and she wore a short dress or skirt. Kyung couldn’t tell, because he was still too far way. The girl was looking up and wiped something of her face. Kyung stopped shocked in his tracks – it was Yun!!!

Quickly he crossed the street. As he reached Yun he noticed that she was lightly shaking. She was crying? Kyung kneeled down in front of her. Yun flinched in shock as she noticed someone kneeled down in front of her, but as she noticed it was Kyung she quickly looked away and clutched her hands tightly in her lap. It was too embarrassed that Kyung saw her in this state.

Was that really Yun?, Kyung asked himself. Was that really Yun in this the short black dress, killer heels and the smudgy make-up, because of her tears? The heavy make-up that hide Yun’s beauty. What was up with Yun? That wasn’t like Yun at all.

Kyung noticed that Yun was listening to music. He plugged one of her earphones out. He was curious what she was listening to.

“I think I am ugly and nobody wants to love me. Just like her I wanna be pretty.” 2NE1’s lyric blasted into Kyung’s ear.

Immediately he plugged the other out of Yun’s ear too. She shouldn’t listen to such a song and understand the meaning of it totally wrong and start to cry.

“Are you crying, because you think it’s true?” Kyung asked demanded. “Don’t listen to such songs.” Kyung said softly afterwards.
Yun only started to sob even more. Kyung felt helpless, because it seemed Yun wouldn’t talk with him.

Kyung lifted up her chin and Yun had to look at him. Yun’s heart was beating fast and she only wanted to vanish into thin air.
Why out of all people it had to be Kyung? More tears ran down her cheeks.

“What did you do today? Why are you dressed like that? Everyone is worried about you.”
Yun bit her bottom lip and how much she tried to stop crying, she couldn’t. More and more tears were streaming down her face.

“It’s just… it’s just I am invisible. And I don’t want to be invisible anymore. And Hana was right. It would be so much easier if I am more out-going.”
“Yun.” Kyung whispered. He didn’t even want to hear the rest of what she wanted to say. Why wasn’t see believing in herself?
“I was just hanging out with three girls from my school.” Yun tucked at her dress, wanted to cover her legs more, but it was useless.
Kyung saw Yun’s failed attempt and put his hoodie off and covered her legs with it. Yun’s cheeks turned into a bright red. Kyung smiled lightly. He liked her shyness a lot.
“They have a bad name in school, but actually they are nice. They treat me well today. I just didn’t wanted to be invisible anymore and dressed up like that. And all the boys took notice of me. They flirted with me and talked me but…” New tears formed in her eyes and fell right away.
“It felt so wrong. I didn’t feel comfortable. I just wanted to leave. I thought I would feel good if someone would notice me and would be interested, but it wasn’t.” Yun covered her face with her hands and started to cry heavily.

Kyung hugged Yun and let her cry into his shoulder.
“Yun, why are you thinking that?” Kyung started to comfort her. “You are a great girl.”
And suddenly Yun started to cry even more. Yun felt her heart break even more. The guy she liked just said she was a great girl, but still he didn’t take notice of her.
“Some guys are only blind and stupid.” Kyung just paused and he didn’t know why, but he just pulled Yun closer.
“Yes some guys are stupid and blind. And what Yukwon said the other day was true.” Kyung pulled away from the hug, smiled at Yun and wiped her tears away.
“If he wasn’t through with girls right now, because his last girlfriend hurt me a lot and wouldn’t have something going on with the actual straight Minhyuk, he would date you and I think I finally understand why he thinks he is the one who don’t have a chance.”
Kyung smiled brightly and got hold of Yun’s hands.
“Stopping thinking you are invisible, because you are not. I am taking you on a date today. I am going to treat you like you are the most beautiful girl like you deserve it.” Kyung smiled at her, not a greasy smile, a truly heartwarming smile.

Yun wasn’t sure about it. This ‘date’ was only out of pity after all he liked Minjee and not her.
“But you like Minjee.” Yun bit her bottom lip and turned her head away.
She just wanted to slap herself for saying that was like an indirect confession.
Kyung let go if her hands and rested his hands on her knees. “Yes, I did like her, but not anymore.”
Yes, Kyung noticed it the past days after intensive thinking about Zico’s words and today he realized it the most. He was not blind anymore.

But still Yun had worries. Her heart made a jump as she heard that he didn’t liked Minjee anymore, but it still didn’t mean that would notice Yun now.

 “Weren’t you on your way home?” Yun asked quietly. “Just go home I don’t want to use your time you want to spend it probably with something else.”
Kyung sighed tiredly.
“No, it’s alright. I want to spend time with you. Let’s have a nice day.” Kyung said brightly and made Yun to stand up.
“Ah.” Yun whined and Kyung noticed that Yun couldn’t stand properly.

“What’s wrong?” Kyung asked worried and his eyes widened. Yun plopped back into the bench. “It just my feet hurt a lot. I can’t walk anymore in these shoes.”
Kyung kneeled down again, looked carefully at her feet and then took her shoes off.
“I believe you. Oh , Yun you are bleeding.” Kyung nearly shouted as took both shoes off. Yun only sighed.

“Let’s search for a toilet so you can wash of the blood.”
“It’s ok I have spare clothes with me.”
Kyung smiled lightly at her. “Then let’s still search for a toilet. You can wash up your face and change your clothes. I think you took a lot of effort into your dress up, but I like your cute clothes with animal print better.” Kyung just bit his bottom lip and smiled lightly at Yun.
Yun lowered her head and let a small laugh out. Was that just a shy reaction of Kyung?

“I am going to piggyback you.”
“I have spare shoes. It’s ok you don’t need to.”
“But I bet your feet will hurt.” Kyung gave her his famous greasy smile.
“But… but… my dress.” Yun responded shyly.
”Just put my hoodie around your waist and then no one is going to see your underwear.”
“Kyung!” Yun whined. Kyung only laughed.

“I am sorry if I am going to touch some bare skin.” Kyung said after awhile.
Yun leaned her head against Kyung’s back and her cheeks turned bright red.
“Can’t be prevented.” Yun said quietly, obviously being shy about this topic. Kyung chuckled.

Yun just took a deep breath and breathed Kyung’s scent in. Kyung smelled so good that it calmed Yun’s heart a little and she wanted to bury her nose into his T-shirt. Yun’s arms hung lazily around Kyung’s neck and in her hands she held her shoes and her bag.

Kyung and Yun didn’t talk for awhile. Yun was still too busy with her thoughts about today. And she couldn’t deny how much she loved it to be so close to Kyung. She had his scent to clearly in her nose it nearly drove her crazy. But Kyung was only nice to her and wanted to cheer her up. Kyung and Yun, that wasn’t the same league.

Kyung wasn’t sure what would be the best to talk about and right now he liked the silence.
It was enough for him to hear Yun steady breathing in his ear and that it was once a while tickling his neck.

Kyung heard that Yun started to hum a soft melody.
“Which song is that?” Kyung asked her. And then Yun started to sing:
Even when I am walking on barb wire
Even when I set myself on fire
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible
Everyday I try to lock my past
Even though inside I’m such a mess
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible


“Ouch!” Yun whined out loud, Kyung had just pinched her leg.
“Stop singing such things. We want to have fun.” Kyung scolded her, but hinted a little laugh in it.
“Ok.” Yun said and buried her nose into his T-shirt and took a deep breath of his scent.

“You smell good.” Yun suddenly blurred out.
The heat in her cheeks was unbelievable. What was just running through Yun’s mind?
“Thank you.” Kyung responded with a big smile.

They finally found a public toilet. “I am going to wait here” Kyung gave Yun a gently smile. Yun nodded and disappeared into the toilet.

The light of the toilet flickered and Yun just wanted to run out of the toilet, because she was clearly afraid to be alone in this shabby toilet, but she didn’t want to put more burden on Kyung.

Yun looked into mirror and just wanted to scream. How could she look like that with Kyung around? Her hair was a totally mess and her make-up was literally spread all over her face.
At first Yun changed her tiny dress into a normal light blue jeans, a long white T-shirt and a red sweater. Then she took care of her make-up. Yun had a make-up remover in her bag, because she actually wanted to remove her make-up in the toilet before she would go home, but she cried so much after it that she totally forgot about it. Yun washed her face and used her dress as a towel, because she couldn’t find something else to dry her face. To conclude her chancing she put her hair into a messy bun. She just started to like her reflection again. She just stuffed quickly her stuff into her bag and returned to the waiting Kyung.

Kyung was stunned as Yun came back from the toilet. Simply looking Yun was the prettiest. Yun wasn’t a girl who fit wearing a short tight dress, heels and showing her legs even though she had nice legs. But Yun without make-up and her cute style that was Yun how Kyung liked her best.

Kyung leaned against the wall of the building of the toilet with his hands in his pocket and smiled a heartwarming smile at Yun. Yun’s heart missed a beat, but just to remind her to keep her hopes down.

Kyung gave her a piggy back ride again after he asked if her feet still hurt.
“What do you want to do?” Kyung asked her.
“Is the video game mall still open?” K
yung chuckled. It just fitted her perfectly. “I know one which is open 24 hours.”
“Then I want to go there.” Yun mumbled.

Yun’s eyes light up as they reached the mall and she finally could play some games. They had a lot of fun together to play some games together and Kyung had a lot of fun only to watch her and see how she was slowly forgetting about today. Kyung was feeling great that he could cheer her up. And his next goal was it to change Yun mindset about herself.

In the end they stopped in front of the machine where you could get toys with you had luck.
“I want it. I want it.” Yun jumped excited up and down and pointed at the teddy bear that was lying in the middle of the glass box.
“Ok, Mister super Kyung will get you the teddy bear.” Kyung drove teasingly with his thump over his bottom lip. Yun only looked slightly down.

Kyung took the joystick in his hand and started to drive the gripper arm carefully over to the teddy bear, but he was failing miserably.
“Just give me a second try.”

But still after five tries he couldn’t get it. Yun hid a few times lightly his shoulders and whined. “You can do it. Let me do it.”
“And you think you will get it?” Kyung raised his right eyebrow and smiled. Yun pouted. “Of course!”

Yun took the joystick and started to concentrate. She could do this. She already did that a few times and it would be too funny if she could beat Kyung. Yun started to move the gripper arm, but suddenly Kyung was giving her back hug and his breath was tickling on her neck.
She couldn’t concentrate and SHE LOST!

“You can’t concentrate, huh?” Kyung said softly into her ear and his breath was tinkling once again her neck.
Her tummy was about to explore and goosebumps were spreading all over her body.
“Of-Of-Of course not.” Yun stuttered and pulled away from the hug. “How can I concentrate when you are breathing into my ear?” Yun lied and rubbed her ear to underline her statement.
“I wasn’t breathing into your ear.” Kyung was defending himself and laughed.
“You were.” Yun pouted. Kyung only laughed at her cute stubbornness.

“Ok, I will try again.” Kyung said and took once again the joystick. As soon the gripper arm started to move Yun appeared next to him and blew into his ear. Kyung just jumped on the spot and Yun was laughing wholeheartedly.
“Yun, what was that for?” Kyung laughed.
“You did the same with me. Now you know why I couldn’t concentrate.”
“If I was blowing into your ear then I was doing it gently.” Kyung had his greasy smile plastered on his face and walked towards Yun.
As he reached her, he put his hands on her waist and pulled her a little closer. Quickly her cheeks turned into a light red.
Yun felt like she couldn’t breathe.

“Just- Just get me the teddy bear.” Yun said fast and pushed Kyung lightly away. But actually she wished they could stay forever like that.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i have 45 subscribers ;__; and I never thought I would get this much for this story. thank you for subscribing and showing love towards this story!!! thank you so much for the comments - i love them so much <3333 actually i wanted to write the whole 'date' but it would have been only ridiculous long :o so I decided to cut it, because of being way too long and I had the feeling the chapter got crappier and crappier as more I wrote :o I hope you liked this chapter :3 I can't wait to write the second half and 4 chapter and the story will be over :///