And you hurt me, I hurt you...

East meets South

Ari's POV

He looked at me like I had just lost it. All the other WTF expressions he had given me till now did not even come close to the one he is giving me right now. I looked at him and smiled warmly, praying that this incredibly slow witted man will play along. I can understand the reprucussions of saying this and not to mention the technicalities of announcing a bloody book, but it was all I could think of at the moment and more over this story is much much better than getting caught in a scandal, which are a really big thing here.

He finally seemed to come out of it and said as he turmed to the reporters,"Bajayao, Ari ssi is researching on EXO and the current KPop culture in South Korea. She is here with me to talk to me on my role in Hallyu wave as a representative of EXO M", he stated matter-of-factly.

I stared at him open mouthed. Who couldve expected, a hot AND eloquent pop star, my ever present sub-con quipped. I gave her a frown and turned him smirking at me with his i'm-the-leader-game face on.

But Choi wasnt done though,"If it is true, what you've said, where is the rest of EXO?" he wanted to know.

Kris looked at me. I could see doubt in his eyes, but before he could mouth off, I spoke confidently, "The whole of EXO could not come due to their busy schedules, but a few of them are here in Jinhae. I was interviewing them individually so they are back in the town, in their hotel."

Kris POV

She said they were here, at the hotel. She is nuts. I cursed myself for playing along with her. What were you thinking, you just met her seconds ago, I fumed at myself. But she gave me that look again which basically translated to- Listen, bub, if you wanna save your just play along. And for a reason I couldnt fathom, I played along; when the reporters said they would like a group interview, I played along. When they said they'll follow us, I played along. All the while wondering what exactly is wrong with me to be doing all this.

So my jaw literally fell to the floor, when I saw Baekhyun, Tao, Chen and Xiumin in the lobby. They looked at me and the at the girl from arabian-nightmare beside me. Baekhyun seemed to recognize the reporter called Choi and looked at me in alarm. Before I could do anything, the-crazy-arabian-nightmare stepped forward with a smile and spoke up,"This is Reporter Choi and Reporter Jang who met when I was interviewing Kriss ssi for the book on K Pop culture and EXO."

I rolled my eyes at her, then nodded at the bewildered faces. Baekh was the first to talk,"Anyoghaseyo, Choi singoja, oremanida.Let's take this upstairs. I'm sure they have a conference room in the hotel where you talk to us comfortably." 

Clearly mollified, the reporters nodded as our party made way to an empty conference room.

With that it was settled, they asked us a few questions on this, that and oh the arabian-nightmare book and we responded with the usual garb we are asked to spout, not at a liberty to speak yet, still in research stages or whatever. They lapped it up. After boatload of blah blah and some more blah, they left.

Once they were out of our hair, Baekh turns to us with his hands folded. I turned to her for explaination. She just looked at me, then at her watch and went all, "I'm off, dinner time", started walking away. I followed her into the elevator.

"Oh no you don't", I punched the stop button and before she could react, I cornered her placing my hands on either side of the elevator wall, effective trapping her.

"What do you think you are doing Ajhussi", she glared at me.

"What do YOU thnink you were doing?" I challenged her back.

"Who me? I was saving your and you're welcome, by the way", she retorted.

"My , would be just fine if you had not uneccessarily involved yourself", I chided her.

"Hah, more like it would have been on fire if I had not. How would you have explained you romeo juliet story to them?" she asked.

"That's the point. That was my story to tell. Why get involved in something that does not involve you in anyway? Are you really one of those people? Did you want to impress me? Make me fall in love with the oh-so-helpful-arabian-nightmare? Is that what this is about?", I screamed at her as my temper flared.

She looked stricken for a second and I wanted to take back what I said. Before I could utter a word though she sneered,"Impress you? A guy whose ex girlfriend clearly dumped him over a phone? A guy like you who is borderline retarded? A guy who can't even differenciate between middle eastern from south Asian? Why would I want to make such a pathetic, spineless guy fall in lo-"

With that I grabbed her roughly, "Pathetic and spineless? Let's see if you think that after this.", and crashed my lipes down to hers.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooooooooooooo Howsithowasithowasit??????????

HOOOOOOOOOOW

:D