Full with plans

Game

"So what is your hobby? " Minhyun asked Ren as they got a seat at the bunch in the park.

 

"My hobby?I think I have no particular hobby.I just try to be my hobby which the thing I must do. "

 

"Wow~ you are cool~ " Minhyun said clapping playfully which made Ren laughed.

 

"it's not like that.How about you? "

 

"Me?Hmm.. I like playing game. " Minhyun said thinking for a while smirked and Ren nodded his head without knowing what is the real mean of game.

 

"Ren,if you are not angry,can I ask you one? "

 

"Okie.Go on "

 

"Why are you pretty like this? " Minhyun asked with a serious tone but inside his mind,he just wanna test Ren's reaction about his cheesy comment.

 

"Hmm? " Ren rounded his eyes and flashed a faint red on his cheeks.

 

"Err..I mean you are too beautiful to be a guy.Are you really a guy? " Minhyun asked and felt a little satisfied seeing his word affected on Ren.

 

"About being pretty,I don't know the reason.That's my face since I born.And actually,you doubt my gender.Did you think I am a girl in the first place? " Minhyun could sense a hint of hurtness through Ren's murmuring.

 

"Of course not.I know you are a boy since we met. " with the help of JR ... Minhyun smiled awkwardly.

 

"Thank god you knew this. "

 

"Mom?? hik..hik... " Both of them looked at the direction of voice source then saw one little child crying and walking alone to their spot.Ren grabbed and pulled the arms of this child slightly and put her on his laps.

 

"why are you crying?Where is your parents? " Ren asked with a sweet voice patting softly the kid's hair and smiling tried not to scare the kid.

 

"My mom was disappeared at- hik at the icecream shop.I can't find her.hik..hik.. "

 

"Oh...it's ok.It's ok.Don't cry.It destory your beautiful face.But walking alone in this park is so dangerous,you know? " Ren wiped her tears away and she nodded slightly. On the other side,Minhyun looked at Ren's smiling,his talking with sweet voice,his all emotion.Then he made one conclusion in his mind secretly. He is so peaceful...

 

"Minhyun..Minhyun. " Ren voice snapped out Minhyun from his thoughts.

 

"Hmm? "

 

"I am asking you.. would you like to help me for searching her mom? " Ren asked as he stood up holding the wrist of kid and waiting for Minhyun's answer.

 

"of course,let's go. " Minhyun said grabbing the other hand of kid and walked along with Ren.

Minhyun POV

While we are walking around I feel that the pairs eyes of most of people in the park are on us and then they whisper each other.At first,I ignore but I couldn't anymore because they looked us like we are something wrong.

 

"Hey,look at this couple.Both of them seem young but already have child.I wonder since when they marry. "

 

"Yes,you are right.But they look so perfect right?The girl is beautiful and her husband is so handsome.Oh,she is extremely lucky. " I widen my eyes when I overheard the conversation of the two girls near us.Oh !They think that Ren is girl and we are marriage couple.And we are really perfect?Wow... good commendation !

 

"Minhyun,why are you laughing? " Ren asked.Me? I am laughing?I don't notice myself that I am laughing.He looked at me confusely and I just smiled at him shaking my head.

 

"Mommm!! " the kid took off her hands immediately from me and Ren then ran to the middle-aged woman.Probably she is her mom.They hugged each other and then they walked towards us.

 

"Oema,this unnie and oppa helped me to find you." I saw Ren's beautiful smile frown into a small pout when she mentioned him as a unnie.I chuckled and he rolled his eyes looking at me and I straighten my face immediately if not,I will die soon cos of his pout lips.

 

"Oh~ thank you.I really appreciated it.And I am also sorry for my daughter taking your precious time. " she bowed at us.

 

"Oh! It's ok.I am satisfied if I could find you."

 

"Yeah~me too. " I followed Ren's speech smiled.

 

"You two are really kind-hearted.And look perfect too like water and lotus. " She said smiling and I widen my eyes.It's second time I hearing this.I looked at Ren only to see his blushing face.It mean these words affected on Ren well?I smirk with my thought.Nice...

 

"We are not- "

 

"Oema,appa is there. " the child interjected Ren's words and pointed to the black car.Ren stratched his head.

 

"My husband arrive now.Really thank you for today.Hope I would meet with you again. " She flashed the gorgerous smile said looking at us who also replied " me too " with a smile.Then she left.

 

It's awkward moment he and I alone standing there,neither of us dare to start conversation first.

 

"Already 2 pm?Oh god,I am late.I am late. " Ren said in panic jumping up and down like a kid after seen the watch his wrist.I was so shock in his sudden action.

 

"Hey,hey calm down.why?Do u have to go somewhere? " I tried to control him but sadly,just a waste.

 

"Yes,I have to go somewhere.Aish! I m late for my parted-time job.I need to go now. "

 

"Parted-time job? " I mumbled at myself,he is working somewhere?

 

"Hey,Ren!Wait!Let me send you. " I shouted and ran towards him who was about to disappear from my sight.

***

No one POV

"Thank you,Minhyun.the things today you did for me are so great.I don't know how to repay you. " Ren said in thankful voice facing Minhyun as they stood up in front of the door of Ren's apartment.

 

"They are nothing.Today I don't have any special works so I waited you till you back home.And it's getting late,someone beautiful like you shouldn't go alone in this dark. " Minhyun said naughtily.Ren laughed slightly as he tried to hide faint red appeared on his cheeks.His face felt hot suddenly.

 

"You are funny.Oh~ Why is so hot today? " Ren asked whining and waving his hands over his face as a fan and Minhyun chuckled.

 

"Agioo~~~ you are so cute,Rennie.So see you tomorrow.Bye ! " Minhyun ruffled the other's hair before he left.Ren was stunned at Minhyun's sudden action then a little smile appeared on his face as he got his messed hair into the normal way and then he entered into house.

 

"Ah~~ so tired. " Ren threw himself onto the couch along with a bag on his shoulder;closing his eyes for a little as he breathe heavily.

 

"Rennie? " he murmured under his heavy breathe replacing a little smile on his face as the sweet voice of Minhyun calling his name was recalled his mind.This name Minhyun called to him is too full with cutness.And before no one never wanna be friend with a poor person like him but undifferently,someone handsome like Minhyun asked him to be his friend.They are like a dream.

***

Minhyun kept walking alone after sending Ren home.In this time,He was thinking nothing but about his next level for his game,the thing like what should he prepare. Honestly,this game is easier than the past he had ever played.Ren is easy-going.In this game, pro JR wrong in choosing his target.

 

"tsk tsk tsk... " Minhyun smirked as he took out the ringing phone from his pocket and looked at the caller name.He is thinking about him just now.Now he is calling.

 

"Hello. "

 

"Hey,where are you now? "

 

"On the way. "

 

"Hmm?You don't get home till now? " JR seemed suprise over Minhyun mention where he was.

 

"Yes. "

 

"It's getting late.Where were you doing till this time? "

 

"I just waited Ren till his rush hour and sent him home.That's all. " Minhyun shruggered his shoulder as he replied  like Jr see him.

 

"Rush time?Is he working?But by the way,since when do you care on someone? " Minhyun could sense the mockness of JR through the phone.

 

"Ya ! Cut it out.All are for my preparation for my game.Nothing more than that.But what is the mean of care? "

 

"haha... don't act like an innocent one,Min.That's enough.So let's meet at our usual place. "

 

"Ok.Good night." Minhyun said as he opened his recent living house's door.

 

"good night,Min. " Minhyun smiled and hang out.He took off his shoes and decided to take a shower first.

 

He closed his eyes resting his head on the side of bathtube as his whole body was sunk under the warmth water,feeling so great.Today,his activities are so many and make him tired a little.But the improvement of between Ren and him was faster than he thoughts so his tiresome wasn't a waste.To be honest,one question always struck in his head,why did JR choose Ren as a target?

 

After about 10 minutes showering,he just put pajamas and lay down on his bed facing with the ceiling.His body is just laying down on the bed but his mind are travelling everywhere now.He got three months to end this game.

 

"I should make a confess to him in three weeks.So I would break up with him only just two months or faster than that.Yeah... That's good idea. " Minhyun planned for his game nodding his head along with his idea satisfied with his plan.

 

Minhyun,pls forgive me for making you a bad guy in this fanfic.. :( I know you are nice guy. ^^

To my readers,I am really busy with my studying so pls forgive me if I am late in updating but I'll try to update soon... :)

Comment and subscribe may be...

Thank you~