Intention

Game

The next day,Minhyun got up early;JR texted him yesterday night that he have to meet with his target today.He just put simple black T-shirt and dark jean.Well,that's his outfit whenever he is going to play one game and also he love black.He took his bag and wore a light blue cap before walked out from his house.

 

"Where is your guy?It has been 20 minutes we are standing here.But he don't appear till now. " Minhyun said with disappointment watching his watch around his wrist leaning on the wall of one corner of the gate of university.He don't like waiting, waiting made him tired.

 

"Be patient.He'll come. "JR said and Minhyun sighed.He was sick of watching the people passed through from his sight here and there and also made him dizzy this sun highlight.

 

"By the way,don't you love Nana? " Minhyun looked at Jr.

 

"No.I don't love her. "

 

"Minhyun,you are really heartless. " Jr commented.

 

"ya,ya... That's our game.I just do like the rule of the game.Why did you tell like I am bad guy? "

 

"But don't you notice yourself changing into bad guy?Though you don't know it,now you are playing with love. "

 

"Is it my false I play with love?It is the most important part for our game so I can't help."

 

"Yes,I know it.But just take care.Love is dangerous. " Jr warmed and emphasized " dangerous" word but Minhyun just shrugged his shoulder.

 

"Oh!Minhyun.There he is. " Jr pointed and Minhyun looked at this direction.he felt almost breatheless in a second what he saw in his sight.One blonde haired person walked slowly,he has slim body and also tied his hair into ponytail,the breeziness blowed his frings on his forehead to the side made his pretty face to get more view. The white shirt and jeans he wore and the sun light hitten on his face made him more looked like angel.

One chuckled from his side woke up him from his amazed.

"Ya~ it is really guy? " Minhyun pointed that guy who already passed through in front of them.

 

"keke... yes,why?Is he so pretty right? "

 

"Yes,so pretty.More beautiful than most of the girls.Totally opposite with my imagine. "

 

"haha...I already knew you will tell like this." Scoffed Jr. "So how about the game?you agree? "

 

"Ehm...Yes,I agree.What is his name? "

 

"name?Just try by yourself.Hmm,I will give three months to play this game. " Jr said putting three fingers on the air.

 

"three months?So many! "

 

"No,I don't think so.He is a guy so I think you need more time to fall in love with you right? "

 

"Err.. yes,you are right.So how about benefit? "  Minhyun asked raising his brow.

 

"You don't have to be worry about your meals and fees for one year.I'll pay for it.That is my bet.If you lose,you just need to give me one promise. " JR gazed at Minhyun.

 

"one promise? " Minhyun looked confused." What is it? "

 

"Yes,a promise that this game will be your last game,can you? " Minhyun looked at Jr but it seemed like he was serious about it.He enjoyed playing this game and also couldn't give up.But he will win this game too.So about this promise,who care?

 

"Okie.I bet with it. " Minhyun agreed scratching his head. "So I will go to my class now.See you~ "

 

"Ok.Good luck,Min. " Minhyun just laugh as a replied for Jr's cheerful voice.However,he wanna play this game now.To make one guy to love him,that sounded weird but also seemed fun.

 

He stopped at the front of the class as he asked the teacher permittion to allow to enter.He scanned the class as the teacher nodded.He smirked after seeing one space for him.The fortune is beside him.He took a empty seat beside one guy who he targeted.But he couldn't start even one conversation with him for two reasons.Firstly,the teacher was teaching.As a second,this guy didn't look at him even once.He wonder how he make this beautiful guy to love him.Seems like this guy is cavalier.He could guess since JR choose him as a target,he would be a arrogant person.

 

The lecture was so borning for him that he couldn't understand what the teacher was teaching.Well,he was here not to study,he sat here because of the guy beside him.But now he felt sleepy.He yawned.Thanks a god,after 5 minutes,the class finished.

He turned around to the guy beside him with a smile as soon as the teacher left.

 

"Hi,my name is Hwang Minhyun.Nice to meet you. " That guy looked surprised over the extension of Minhyun's hands to him but smiled later.

 

"My name is Choi Ren." he introduced as he took the other hands gently shaked.It made Minhyun surprise the other greet him welcomily.It's not like he thought.

 

"Ah... Ren,nice name. " Minhyun commented with a smile as they took off their shaking hands.

 

"Thank you... By the way,you are new student? " Ren asked blinking his eyes twice.

 

"Ani.Wae? "

 

"Ah... I have never seen you before.May be my vision went wrong something. " Minhyun laughed because of Ren's words.

 

"Your vision is good.I hardly ever attend the class.That's why you don't remember my face. "

 

"Err... it's that so. " Ren smiled. "I hope we can be friends,can we? "

 

"Of course,why not.You seem nice. " Minhyun smiled at Ren who replied him sweetly.But his gut know there was something wrong in this game. Why did Jr choose as a target someone friendly like Ren?

 

"Class.All the teachers has meeting today so you can go back home now. "Minhyung thoughts were interrupted by The announment of entered teacher; make the whole class chaos with noises.Most of the students went out from the class.

 

"Huff !If I know this at first,I don't come to class today. " Ren whined pouting his lips cutely putting his books inside his bag.Minhyun looked at the other carefully,  Why can a guy that beautiful and cute?

 

"Why? "

 

"Hmm? "

 

"why are you looking at me like this?Something wrong on my face? " Ren looked at Minhyun curious for his next words.

 

"Yes,it is wrong.On your lips. " Minhyun said nonchalance pointing lips of the other.

 

"Really? " Ren rubbed his lips lightly without knowing anything and Minhyun giggled.Ren poutted again.

 

"Why do you laugh? "

 

"The wrong on your lips I meant is,why do your lip extend to the front like this? " Minhyun imitated Ren's pouted lips.Ren confused first then he laughed and hit Minhyun's arms lightly.Minhyun laughed too.

 

"Ren,Don't you wanna go to somewhere?you have free time right? " Ren looked at his watch before nodded. "Where will we go? "

 

"Hmm.. I don't know.Somewhere having fun? " Minhyun winked at Ren playfully and grabbed the other hands;dragging him the outside of the university.They stood on the side of the road to take taxi.

 

"Minhyun.Ehm... can't we have bus instead of taxi? " Ren whispered in a small voice but Minhyun did catched it.Minhyun looked at the other.

 

"Why?Don't you wanna go with taxi? "

 

"Ehm... I don't have extra money to hire taxi.That's..." Ren looked down with embarrassed for his poverty and Minhyun frown.It's totally new for him;" running out of money " word haven't heard since he young.Well,he is rich.Even his friends and his ex-girlfriends were from the royal family.

 

"I am sorry. " Ren murmured again.It made more uncomfortable for him seeing Minhyun frowned like that.

 

"It's ok.No need to say sorry and also don't worry about that.I'll pay for it." Minhyun said as he hailed taxi and entered with Ren.

 

"Thank you.I am sorry again~ "

 

"No.I have told you it's ok right?Do you forget we are friend?Friend are supported to be filled another's weakness. " Minhyun replied him with a warm smiled and made Ren automatically into a small smile.Instead of talking,they both looked the scence out of window as the car start moving.

But later I'll be the owner of your heart,Ren~

 

 

Another update :)

I don't know what to tell... :(

But don't be silent readers.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

Thank you~