Beginning

Game

 

Enjoying the sunset through out of the window,he took his coffee cup up and drank all of it.Then he decided to get up after the bill and walked to the entrance taking his bag.

 

"Minhyun? "he stopped his steps and turned around when he heard familiar voice;only to see the one he don't wanna meet.He was disappointed in his mind but of course,his face showed nothing but smile.

 

"Hi ~ Nana. "

 

"Great to meet with you here.Anyway,why are you advoiding me in these days? "

 

"I am advoiding you? " Minhyun said widen his eyes,pointing himself acted all innocent. " No,I am not. " he denied.

 

"So why didn't you contact me in these days? "

 

"Just because I am busy. "

 

"Oh!You busy?So how about not holding my calls?That's all just because of you are busy? " Nana said crossing her arms,Minhyun sighed.That's why he don't like girls.So nagged...

 

"Listen,Nana.Don't you get till now what I mean for doing that? " he leaned into her ears and then whispered " I am tired of you~ "

 

"W-what? "

 

"Come on,Nana.You are not that stupid. " Minhyun could see the anger flashed on the other's face and before he knew,he felt a hard slap on his left cheek.

 

"Oh! Finally you understand. " he said and looked at the other rubbing his slapped red cheek but never broke his cheesy smile.

 

"Were yo-you playing with me? " Nana said with a tremble voice,tears also well up.

 

"No,I wasn't the one played you.You got in my way,Nana.That's why you became the game for me. " he replied coldly over the tears from her eyes.

 

"Game?Am I game for you?So you are totally wrong,Minyun.However,You are such a brat,heartless brat.. ! I hate you."

 

"Yes,I am heartless person who you was caught in his trap.And also thank for hating me.So it get over now.Good bye~ " Minhyun turned around again to the door way.

 

"Minhyun! Remember,you must give in return for the one you done to me.You must suffer pain like I am feeling now.Prepare for it. "

 

"Oh~ let's wait and see. " Minhyun replied and smirked.

 

"So funny " he murmured himself as he ran out from the coffee shop.Then he felt some vibrat from his pock and looked at the screen, Aron kwak...

 

"Wass up? "

 

"Where are you?We are having dinner now.Wanna join? "

 

"Haha... No need to ask.hmm...Is there JR?If yes,please change the phone to him. "

 

"Ok.."

 

"Hey,what happen baby? " Jr mocked from the other side.

 

"Ya Kim Jong Hyun! How many times have I told you not to call me like this? " Minhyun hissed through the phone and JR laughed.

 

"Ok.Ok.I just teasing you.No need to call my real name.So what do you wanna talk with me? "

 

"I have successed this month mission today like I told.So try to keep your promise too. "

 

"Oh! How can be fast that much for you breaking up with girls?I have given you one month for your game but you did it with only three weeks?Wow... Hwang Minhyun become pro now.haha "

 

"Ya !Don't joke with me.I got a slap on my face,but well,it is a minor case. " Minhyun his injured cheek again earning a little pain on it.

 

"So come here now.We are at Venus Restaurant.Like I promised,I'll prepare one table for you here.And then let's go to the club. "

 

"Okie.i'll be there after 20 minutes.Bye .. " he hung up smirking and hired taxi.Wow... This is right time to have fun for Hwang Minhyun! He just need to pretent to fall in love with a girl and then break up,and as a sequel,the things he got are so great.Easy job...

 

Actually,it's not job.It is one of the games he often played with his friends just for fun.His friends,especailly JR,challenged him if he make this girl fall in love with him in the permitted time he given and as final,break up,they will fill his wishes.Sometimes,they bet with money for it.In life of Hwang Minhyun,there never had lose,he always get what he want.

 

"Hey~~ We are here ! " Aron waved his hands to Minhyun who searched them in the restaurant.Minhyun smiled at them and walked over.

 

"Wow... so many dishes. " Minhyun said taking his seat.He got totally amazed looking over the various kinds of food on the big table.

 

"Haha,that is all treatments of JR. I am so hungry now~~ Let's enjoy our meal! " Baekho shouted enjoyfully,taking the spoon and chopstick beside him.He was ready to eat.

 

"Not now.I have something to tell Minhyun.Then you can have. " JR protested Baekho who was about to eat and Baekho pouted cutely putting the spoon and chopstick to normal place.Minhyun looked at JR.

 

"Minhyun,I already found the next game for you.You interest? " Minhyun was amazed again but this time,because of Jr's words.

 

"Ya! I just finished my game today.Have you already found new target? Are you really serious about it? "

 

"Yes,I am serious about it.And the next target is from your university and also same class with you.May be you know that person. "

 

"Wow,really same class with me?But I swear I wouldn't know her because I never attend the class that regular to remember all the students inside class. " Minhyun replied casually drinking water.

 

"keke... hmm,I arranged this game to be unusual with the past.But don't freak out when I tell this.Ok? " the saying of JR naughtily make Minhyun felt weird. Even Aron and baekho was smiling.Jr lean in a middle of table in order to hear Minhyun and the other and then whispered in very small voice.

 

"Your new target is a guy. " Jr smirked.

 

"What???!! " Minhyun shouted and all took back their body suddenly to the chairs with a shock,including JR.

 

"can you repeat again? " Minhyun couldn't believe what he heard.A guy?Seriously?

 

"Minhyun,you are not deaf rigth?I said your next game will play with a guy. "

 

"No!no... No... I don't agree it.I totally against it.Jr,are you crazy?How can I... " The image of a guy appeared on Minhyun's eyes immediately.A tall guy with big muscles and so manly.He shook his head harshly to shove off his unpleasant thoughts.

 

"Minhyun,why you deny like this? " Jr asked.

 

"Jr.. think yourself.I don't think I have power to make a guy to love me.I have no confident."

 

"However,I can't change my plan.Don't you think this will be new among our played game?Please look that person first then you can decide as you like. "

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes,really. " Jr smiled.

 

"So can I have these food now? " the interjection of Baekho made all laughed and Jr nodded.Then they enjoyed their food and made some cheerful for Minhyun's winning.Minhyun enjoyed so much this small party for his succeed,couldn't think properly what kind of game will he play next.

 

 

I know it is kinda short but I just wanna introduce Minhyun's play boy character. :) hope you like it.. Next chaper will mention about Minhyun's new target.. ;) So pls bear with me.and also SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.Thank you~ <3