chapter 10. last chapter

The Fate That Make Us One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SAME NIGHT (KIM HOUSE)

 

          Taetae is taking a bath right now and I’m so nervous. I don’t know how to tell Taetae the good news. Will he be happy? What I mean is, he just assume this marriage is based on his hyung will.

 

          He treated me nicely but I don’t know if he loves me or something? I don’t know how to read his face and I don’t know what is his heart feel like. The wedding night happened because he get drunk and I’m willingly gave my whole to him.

 

          I love Taetae. I mean real love. Like I used to love Heechul oppa. But I think Taetae doesn’t know about my feeling. He treat me like a friend, not more than that. He will try to acted lovely in front other people.

 

‘hey fany, what are you thinking about?’

‘nothing taetae, just a random thought. You want to eat?’

‘no, it’s okay fany ah. I ate at office just now’

‘so you want to sleep? Let me prepare the bed’ Fany walked to bed

‘fany ah, come here a second’

‘okay, what is it taetae?

‘I just want to talk to you. This balcony is great. Always have a fresh air. Right?’ back hug fany

‘h-uh? Ye-ah right’ fany blushing hard

‘are you cold? You want me to hug u tighter?

‘ha-uh, no taetae’

‘fany ah, can I tell you one biggest secret of my life?

‘what is it taetae?’

‘you remember the day we confessed to you right? I want to be honest about it’

‘yeah I remember. Tell me’ snuggle her head to taeng neck

‘I was just helping soo and yul to confess to their wife. It’s not that I don’t love you but I don’t get over of what happened to hyung yet.  I want to love you but I think it’s too early because I don’t to betray hyung. I’m sorry fany ah’

‘no taetae. It’s okay. I understand that. I know you love heechul oppa so much. But please it already more than 3 month since that tragedy. Open your heart’

‘I know fany ah, that’s why I want to tell you something tonight’ taeng on his knee

‘taetae what are you doing?’

‘I’m Kim Taeyeon, has now regret because of my foolish acted toward my lovely wife Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. I now realised that I want to cherish her life with my love and make her the happiest woman in this world with my soul. Again I’m your Taetae will love you and always love you for the rest of my life. I’m sorry for my acted towards you before this. Will you forgive this dorks and accepts me in your heart wifey?

‘taetae…. Of course I forgive you and yes, you always in my heart boo’ she cries

‘thank you fany ah.’ Hug fany tightly

‘okay now taetae. I want to tell you something.’

‘what is it wifey?’

‘I’m pregnant. Sica already know about this but I lie about the age’

‘jeongmal fany ah?! Omaigod I will be daddy!! How long it is wifey?’

‘It’s already 3 weeks, it happen on our wedding night but I told sica 2 weeks because she doesn’t know that we slept in different room all this while’

‘no it’s okay my dear. I will clear this entire thing. Thanks fany ah for tell me this great news. I will take care of you’

‘okayy boo. Can I go to sleep? I’m sleepy’

‘of course you can wifey. Go to sleep’

‘thanks taetae, goodnight’ walk out from taeng room

‘hey wifey, where you want to go?’

‘sleeping? In my room?’

‘haha. Cutie. Sleep in our room wifey. Our room is here.’ Carry fany to bed

‘I will sleep here? With you?’

‘yes wifey with me. With your husband. Enough talking now. Let’s slep.’

‘thanks again taetae. Goodnight boo’

‘goodnight wifey’

 

STILL THE SAME NIGHT (KWON HOUSE)

 

          Yul just got back from jogging.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter