XXVII

Im in Love with a Criminal

The sound of gun shots, and bombs fill Kris ears. His behind a big rock as he shoots the gun killing three soldiers. Theres smoke everywhere, but his sharp eyes see everything thats around him. Yunho had send people up north to end the war. The words that come out of Yunho's mouth can move a country, but it only takes a nice speech to fool one.

In away Kris was seen Yunho as Hitler. Only Yunho has a heart. 

Its been two days and all Kris has seen is blood, from the moment they step in enemies land the sound of guns is in everyones ears. Something that is engraved inside of them as the smoke fills the blue sky. The commander makes a sign for the troops to keep on moving, as most of them try to avoid the bullets that are coming towards them. Before Kris starts moving he looks around to see where Luhan was.

All he sees is injured soldiers screaming for help, pieces of human parts that ones were attach to soldiers who were either dead or would die for losing to much blood. The commander keeps yelling for everyone to keep on moving, Kris sees everything in slow motion. The way the commander's mouth opens so big that you can literally see the words coming out of his mouth.

But there was no Luhan. "move private!" someone grabs Kris by the collar and moves him out of the rock, that explodes into a million pieces. The person who save Kris lands intop of him. Kris finally stop seen everything in slow motion, and sees the person who save him. The way his face is cover with black ink, and bloody uniform. Kris could barely recognize him.

Four days before Yunho send troops up north, a helicopter arrived at the military base. They had found Jongdae, and some other wounded soldiers. Luckly Jongdae only hurt his leg, when Minseok had save his life (taking Minseok's life). As soon as Yunho start it to make plans on sending troops up north, Jongdae sign his name in.

He said, 'for Minseok'.

"snap out of it, we need you come on" Jongdae helps Kris stand up, "but i cant, i need to find Luhan" "we would look for him as we keep on moving, come on!"

Hee nam made something very clear to Chanyeol, 'to never come back to this house again'. And Chanyeol swore he never will. There was nothing for him in that house, it was just sad memories, and a hope of running away. "are you sure you want to stay here?" Kyungsoo asks for the tenth time that day. "yes, when Kris comes back, he'll come back to this place"

Chanyeol looks around to the apartment, it didnt had any light but Chanyeol would make sure it will. Kyungsoo puts all the suitcases on the floor, their are making his arms tired so he makes a note to himself 'work out more'. "you know you can always stay with me, i dont mind" Chanyeol smiles when he takes his place on the couch.

It makes Kyungsoo wonder if his smiling to him, or at the memories of that couch. "nah, i'll be fine. i know how to cook, and Kris already pay for everything so i wouldnt have to worry about that" "i just worry that you'll feel sick, and no one would be here with you" Chanyeol touches his stomach, the morning sickness already passed and his appetite was back to normal.

"im fine, plus im taking my vitamins so everything its fine."

"you know your stubborn" Chanyeol puts a piece sign next to his eye, as he smiles so big he shows his teeth. "i know" "stop being cute" Chanyeol winks as he sticks his tongue out, leaving his piece sign by his eye. Kyungsoo laughs again, he cant believe how strong Chanyeol is. He got kick out of his house, his pregnant and Kris is away.

If they havent teached Kyungsoo how to push his feelings away, he probably would be broken by now. "okay, well i see you tomorrow in school" "your coming back?" Kyungsoo nods, "yes, Suho called me two days ago, in fact," Kyungsoo looks at his watch, "i have to meet him right now" Chanyeol stands up, "i'll go with you" "i dont know, Chanyeol. I dont think it would be a good idea"

"why? are you going to talk about Kris?" Kyungsoo shakes his head, "then its okay, i'll go with you" Kyungsoo doesnt remember if Chanyeol has been this stubborn, or if it was the pregnancy. "okay, come lets go."

Put all the killings Kris has done over the years all together, it wouldnt compare to what he is seen right now. Jongdae goes around to see if any soldiers are alive, while Kris goes around killing any soldiers who are not with them. "Kris!!" Jongdae yells over the smoke that was left behind by the bombs, Kris runs towards him hoping it involves Luhan.

And he was hoping right, Jongdae turns a body over and it was Luhan. His leg was bleeding, but there was no other wounds. "Luhan!!" Kris moves him around, trying to wake him up. Luhan slowly opens his eyes, trying to get use to the small light thats shining through the smoke. "Kris" Kris helps Luhan stand up, and that was when a sharp pain enters his body.

However it was nothing he couldnt handle, "we need to keep on moving, we need to find a safe place to rest." Jongdae grabs bullets from the dead soldier, "can you walk?" Kris ask, putting his hand behind his older brother's back. Luhan gives a step and he trembles, but he nods anyway. "im okay, lets go"

When Chanyeol enters the coffee shop, five pair of eyes stare at his stomach. Kyungsoo forgot to mention that it was not going to be only Suho who would be in the coffee shop. The first words come out of Suho's mouth, but they go directly to Kyungsoo. "you forgot to mention this detail" he says pointing at the bump thats growing within each day.

"well apparently i forgot to mention alot of things" Kyungsoo pulls a chair for Chanyeol to sit down, not sure if he should Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo. 'its okay' Kyungsoo murmurs, Chanyeol sits down making his stomach more visible. "since its Kris child, i'll take care of it" Baekhyun says aloud, to something that seems like it should stay inside his head.

"thanks?" Chanyeol unsurely says, "so what you guys want it to talk about?" Kyungsoo pulls on a chair from an empty table, "Kim Soo hyun" "should i know that name?" Kyungsoo raises his eyebrow as looks at everyone in the table, Suho hits Sehun in his arm gently as a sign. Sehun nods, and gives Kyungsoo a folder. He begins to read it, and it makes sence to him now.

"so his the person who wants to build the academy again...so whats the plan?" he throws the folder to the table waiting for ideas, "wait? your going to fight? i have enough with all this people dying!" Chanyeol shouts, Tao looks around at the small crowd. His evil expression made all the people who are looking at them to turn away.

"first of all, Chanyeol calm down. Second, its already taken care of" Suho sounds to peaceful, like if killing wasnt like a big deal. "you mean his dead?" "thats why we are here, we want it to tell you Kyungsoo that everything its okay, no need to worry anymore" Chanyeol takes a big amount of air inside and lets it go slowly. He was tired of everyone spilling blood.

With Kris being away, and then his friends killing it was hurting him. "which it means, that we are staying Kyungsoo" Jongin finally talks with his husky voice. "good" Kyungsoo says making sure his voice sound it like he doesnt care, but Chanyeol sees through the big walls Kyungsoo is trying to build up. 

In the deeps of the forest a very dim fire gives Jondae, Kris, and Luhan warmth. Luhan lays down in the ground as he sleeps, and surprisingly it feels nice on his back. "we need to find a way to communicate with Yunho" Jongdae throws more sticks to the fire to keep on going. "we also need to get rid of this uniforms, if someone sees us they can shoots us"

Jongdae nods, "we should get some sleep, tomorrow we need to keep on going." Kris leans over the tree, making himself comfortable. "theres another thing, i want to say," Jongdae takes a letter from the inside pocker of his uniform, and shows it to Kris so he can grab it. "what is this?" Jongdae pushes it more to Kris, until Kris finally gets the point to grab the letter.

"how many times can you fool death? i fool it ones, i dont think i can fool it again. If i die please make sure you give this letter to my girl" Kris want it to give the letter back to Jongdae, and promise him that he'll make sure he wouldnt die. But something made his hand move to grab the letter and put it inside of his uniform, to hold onto.

"goodnight" Jongdae lays down on the floor as he turns around giving the back view to the fire. Kris takes a small pencil, and paper that he had found in a soldiers pocket. In away Jongdae is right, 'how many times can you fool death?' Kris made the biggest fooled of it, and this time he doesnt think he can do it anymore. So he starts to write a very heartbreaking letter.

And with a very lonely 'Sincerely yours', he kiss the letter and puts it in the same spot as the one Jongdae had giving him.