Chapter 1

Leave or Live

 

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON! ^^

Your POV

“, not today!” I shouted to myself as I grabbed my bag and wore my shoes quickly. I then rushed, locking my apartment door and went to the elevator.

And what the heck it was under renovation.

“.” I gritted my teeth and then went to the black-colored door, which wasn’t really far from the elevator.

Well, the only way is using emergency stairs for now.

I panted as I ran down the stairs and damn, I was still on the 5th floor. Another 5 floor to the lobby.

“Why isn’t anything going well today?!” I cursed myself as I ran down again, in a high speed.

Thank goodness I got to the bus stop just in time. The bus almost drove off but luckily, I managed to catch up.

As I got in, I saw people staring at me. What’s wrong?

They then starting whispering quite loud and gave me disgusting looks.

“Yah what’s wrong?!” I spoke with a loud tone (didn’t shout actually) and it made the students to be quiet.

The next thing I did was checking myself. Holy crap.

2 buttons of my uniform wasn’t buttoned and I wore different kind of shoes.

, why am I so ed up today?


Author’s POV

It took 30 minutes until you arrived at your campus

Your watch was showing 8:20 A.M now and you was like REALLY freaked out to death coz’ you’re supposed to be in the hall at 8.15

You quickly ran across the corridor and reached the elevator before it goes up, pressing the button harshly. Luckily, the elevator was on the first floor so you could directly used it to go up to the 10th floor, where the hall was located.

It was so boring inside the elevator as it went up floor by floor. You groaned in frustration as the elevator stopped on the 5th floor.

“God, who’s coming now?!” You looked quite furious because you knew it might probably take a long time.

But what do you know, you found a nerdy guy coming in to the elevator. He aimed for the 10th floor too.

You didn’t care about the guy even though he was actually staring at you, scanning from the top to the bottom, looking at your messy hair, clothes and different pair of shoes.

‘Oh God, what kind of girl is this…’ He then rolled his eyes. Suddenly you could feel him staring at you so you decided to stare back, but he was already looking away.

You did the same as him, eyeing from the top to the bottom. You scoffed quietly upon him, ‘Tsk, is he a grandpa or what? Such an old-fashioned guy…’ You almost scoffed loudly when you saw his enormous thick-framed glasses.

Unknowingly, you had been staring him for a long time as if you couldn’t take your eyes off from him.

Coz’ of that, the guy could feel stares from you and accidentally stared back to you, who’s still staring at him.

You both had an eye contact for a few seconds and it made the nerdy guy to look away and quickly opened up his novel, pretending to read it eventhough he was holding it upside down.

“Erhm.” He cleared his throat awkwardly while reading the novel. You noticed that he was acting weird so you decided to elbow him. “Hey what’s with that attitude?”

He only shrugged as the elevator finally reached the 10th floor. Both of you were running towards the hall and were soon greeted by a strict lecturer, who was already holding a ruler.

“The both of you, minus 10 points on the first day.” He used his ruler to point both of you.

“HUH?” The both of you gasped in unison as the professor point to the right, where other students were already lining up. “No time for whining, now just go to your line!”

You both quickly bowed and tried to find some available lines.

But most of them were already complete, each line for 10 students.

You sighed in disbelief and made a new line, standing alone. But after a minute, you found the previous nerdy guy standing behind you too.

You wanted to shoo him away but you’d prefer to have him for accompany rather than no one.

“Will our line only consist of- Oh.” You soon turned expressionless when you found many other students panting and soon lined up behind the both of you.  

Looks like they’re late too.

You saw that one of the seniors was approaching your line, the tall one. He was holding a brochure and then held it up, pointing to the nerdy guy. “Hey, chin up.”

The nerdy guy wasn’t really aware of it so he seemed like ignoring the senior.

The senior then used the brochure to hit that nerdy guy’s head, “Chin up dude.” Then nerdy guy soon faced up and the senior patted the nerd’s cheeks with the brochure, “Good job.”

The senior was about to walk further but he noticed that you (who were standing behind the nerdy guy) were sweating a lot while fanning yourself desperately with your hands.

“Hey you. Yeah, the girl with the messy hair.” The senior pointed at you with his rolled-brochure. “Come in front.”

You gulped your spit and nervously switched places with the nerd guy. The senior held up the brochure once again. You were so scared that he might hit you so as a reflex, you closed your eyes, tightly.

Unexpectedly, you felt your bangs were slightly blown to left and wind travelling around your sweaty face. You opened up your eyes and found him, ended up fanning you with the brochure.

And then he threw a handkerchief to you and told you to wipe away your sweat. He then walked away.

You didn’t mind about it and just went back to the student orientation activity.

 

“So everyone! Line up based on the major that you chose, now!” The professor announced as all students started to go to their own line, based on their own major.

You chose the science major but decided to specialize in botany section.

So you decided to go for its line, which is at the edge. Accidentally, you saw the previous nerdy guy lining up beside you, which is the architecture major. He didn’t face you even once eventhough you had actually been staring him for quite long.

Your ‘staring session’ soon ended because of the previous senior that stood exactly in front of you, stuffing his hands inside his pocket. “Hey guys, I’m your senior, Wu Yifan or you can call me Kris. I’ll be your tour guide, so let’s move, people!”

Accidentally, you stared at his facial features and his awesome body figure. Somehow, you found him cool as you walked behind him, so does other students.


“So here’s our lab, it may looked small but might be convenient at the same time.” Kris showed around the lab that you guys would be using. You found it awesome and yes, you thought Kris was right.

It may look small but could be convenient at the same time. “Now let’s move on to the next one.” He pushed the ‘exit’ glass door, heading to the outdoor of the university.

There was a big green house located near a pond. You wow-ed once you stepped into the green house. There was so many different plants and stuffs that you could find.

“This is our green house. We will use this for practical lessons.” Kris showed all of his juniors (including you) around the huge green house.

You soon jaw-dropped on the beautiful green house.

Well, it was indeed beautiful.

The flowers soon caught your attention, especially the roses. You didn’t really mind leaving Kris and the other students for a while to see the roses.

“Wah, neomu yeppo.” You looked at the white rose, which was blooming beautifully. “What did you get there?”

You soon flinched as you realized Kris was behind you. “W-what are you doing here? A-aren’t you supposed to be touring them?”

Kris shook his head and looked at the scattered students, “They had enough and I gave them free time to look around by themselves.”

“Oh.” You said and then looked at the white rose again, so is Kris.

“That’s my master piece.” You heard Kris said. “It reminds me to a beautiful lady dressed in white, long dress.”

You nodded in agreement but stated another opinion, “Ikr, but for me, it’s like a prince riding on a white horse.”

“Excuse me.” Kris politely said as you backed off a little. He walked pass you, not really far away and took a daffodil. He then went back to you, putting the flower between your ears and smiled.

“How cute.”

You blushed onto his compliment and then both of you laughed until a shout distracted both of your attention.

“Kris sunbae! Jiwon’s hurt!” A student shouted and Kris soon scooted to its place, which was near the experiment table.

He then found a girl, who named Jiwon as what the student said, with her finger bleeding. “Are you okay?” Kris asked as the girl sobbed. “I-It hurts…”

Kris then took her hand and her bleeding finger. You also got worried so you went to see Jiwon too.

“Better?” Kris asked as most of the blood has stopped. “A-Ani…” She continued to sob. You secretly rolled your eyes, ‘Pfft, it’s not a big deal.’

“Let’s go to the health care unit then.” Kris said as he stood up. Jiwon tried to stand up to but fell in purpose as if she couldn’t stand.

“Can you stand up?” The tall guy then bent to the ground again and looked at Jiwon. “N-No…” She shook her head.

You rolled your eyes again and felt like you wanna stab her, ‘How dramatic, attention seeker.’

“Let me carry you.” Kris then piggybacked Jiwon as the other students gave them way to pass. You thought you were the only one who thought Jiwon was being overdramatic but no, other students were also gossiping about her already.

‘New female students these days.’ You sighed deeply and tried not to mind about it.


A/N: Okay so how's the first chapter? Keke mostly this story will be updated by CrayonRay actually since LynSanity is quite busy so... yeah :D