Chapter 3

Saranghae..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turned away from him and I was blushing so hard..

I didn't even think of his as a celebrety.. He was like my best friend (even though I only met him today...)

"T-thanks..." I said and he smiled at me..

After the ride we got of the bus and I went home.. At home I ran to my bedroom and jumped on my bed.. I was soo happy!!! After a while I did my homework and after that I changed into my pyjamas and went to bed...

....

After a few weeks I was already friends with all the Boyfriend members.. Me and Kwangmin were like best friends.. We did almost everything together.. And everytime I liked him more and more.. I have a crush on Kwangmin and it's not just fangirl crush anymore.. I don't know how to tell him though..

Anyway~! We were now on our way to school.. And Youngmin had a girlfriend.. I'm soo happy for him!! So.. When we went off the bus I alwmost tripped but luckily Kwangmin caught me..

"Thanks.." I said to him..

"No problem.." he replied with a really cute smile..

I kinda blushed and looked away.. But then he just ignored me..WTF? Why did he do that?? He ignored me all day.. I don't know what got into him.. On the bus I sat with Youngmin on our way back from school..

"Hey, Youngmin? Why is Kwangmin ignoring me all of a sudden?" I asked Youngmin..

"I don't know, I'll ask him when we get home.." Youngmin answered..

"Thanks" I thanked him with a smile.. When we got off the bus I went strait home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter