Finding A Job

Close to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, wake up lazy bone! Its morning! You should start find a job ... don't waste time!"

 Haerin woke you up. Haerin is your best friend yet shes your cousin that lives in the same apartment 

*yawns*  

"hurmmm... YAH, WAE! Why is it always me?! My parents give me money so its.."

"It's you the only one in the house that does nothing almost everyday and your bedroom is your house.. you need to find a job to fill those times you'd waste .. "

....

~"what she said was right.. I've been wasting my time for months after I graduated "

 

You wore a simple jersey tee and a light blue denim skinny jeans with a pair of black converse. You slung your  black sling bag on your right shoulder. You're planning to looking for a job alone since Haerin is currently quiet busy with her work.

You went to the nearest mall and make your way to the notice board.. your eyes are roaming the board looking for a job that suits your expertise which is in the field of make-ups and grooming ... which also includes hair styling. . . 

~"AHA! Found one!"

as your eyes finally landed on a piece of a quiet smaller flyer than the others at the corner of the board reads as make-up artist and hair stylist needed. You immediately take out your Samsung Galaxy S4 and snap a picture of the flyer . 

You read through the flyer and your eyes highlighted the date which is tomorrow..

"6th June. WHAT!!! Its tomorrow!! Thank god i still have time for this one .. " 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was 1 p.m.  as you're prepared yourself to the interview.. you didn't eat since morning because you're actually quiet nervous for the job interview

 

You wore a white chiffon blouse, a black knee-length pencil skirt and a pair of high heels. You went to the interview with your resume'. 

 

Excited yet nervous since it's your first time being interviewed for a job.   You make your way to the 'interview' room as you're about to ask for the vacancy form to the person at the counter..

"Hi, I'm here for a job ..." 

" Uhm.. sorry Miss but the application was closed half an hour ago"

"WHAT?!"  you didn't believe what you've hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter