Chapter 13

I'm Married To Bang Yongguk ?!

Kaylin’s POV

          Once we managed to get home, Amber was already waiting for us on the front steps. She was decked out in a suit, it doesn’t surprise me. Amber wasn’t really fond of girly things, she was more interested in men clothing. That was another reason why I loved her.

“Unni!” she yelled running and flinging her arms around me. Just when she was about to touch me, Yongguk pulled me to the side causing amber to bump into the tree trunk. “Yah Yongguk, learn how to share.” She said walking towards my side rubbing her nose.

“I can’t help it, I hate sharing what’s mine.” he answered giving her a gummy smile. We all let out a good laugh before entering the house.

“I think it’s best to get ready now,” I said looking at the grandfather clock at the corner of the living room; it was already 7 o’ clock. I gave Yongguk a quick peck on the cheek before going into the room, when I felt a tug on my hand and before i knew it I was pressed against the door, both Yongguk’s hands blocking both sides so I wouldn’t escape. He crashed our lips together sending electric waves throughout my body. Shocked by his sudden action it took me a few moments to decipher what was happening and then finally I returned his kisses. His hands were roaming up my back and onto my sides, softly grazing my skin as well. Once out of breath he pulled away only to latch his mouth onto my neck, biting and on it causing me to let out a small gasp.

“Yah!” I said playfully punching his back, “Amber’s outside-.”

“I don’t care. . . She could listen for all I care.” He said meeting my gaze, his nose touching mines. I nuzzled his nose with mines before letting out a giggle. “if you keep this up any longer you’re going to make us late.” He let out a sigh before pulling me in closer to him, our foreheads touching. “I’m scared.” I gave him a peck on the lips and cupping his face slowly it. “Don’t worry, everything will be oka-.”

“You don’t know that.”

“How about we make a promise?” I said lifting up my pinky, “A promise?” he said; his eyebrows furrowed together. “Once this whole thing is over I promise to do whatever you want tomorrow for the whole entire day.”

“Whatever I want?” he said giving me those signature gummy smiles of his. I nodded and he didn’t hesitate to entwine his pinky with mines. He gave me a quick hug before sending me out.

Amber was already plopped down on my bed, “What was that about?”

“I just had to ensure Yongguk that everything will be okay.” She let out a chuckle, “of course you did,” a slight tone of sarcasm in her voice.

“I did!” I said trying to defend myself. “Oh really then what’s that.” She said pointing at the crook of my neck, I walked over to the mirror and found a huge purple hickey. I began to blush uncontrollably and Amber couldn’t stop laughing. I threw a pillow at her and began looking through my wardrobe and picked out a skin tight white lace dress and slipped inside of it.

“That one’s really nice! I think you can finish it off with those heels I bought you.”

“I broke those. . .” I said chuckling a little and rubbing the back of my neck not making eye contact with her. “Jinja?!”

“Mian-nae! I’ll pay you back!”

“i want you to treat me to boba and macaroons. . .” she said throwing me one of her evil faces. I let out a sigh and slipped on my Black pumps and decided to do some beachy waves, by the time I finished with a quick eyeliner wing.

“Oh Unni, you told me you had a plan. What is it?”

 

Yongguk POV

          I would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous and I would be lying even more if I said I wasn’t mad. Zelo and Daehyun had called me to wear the tux we wore for the music video hurricane and also that they were dropping by. I was waiting downstairs drinking a glass of orange juice, careful so I wouldn’t spill anything on it. There was a knock on the door and I could already tell from the noise on the other side of the door that it was them.

“Hey hyung, we came with Himchan Hyung.” Zelo said walking past me followed by Daehyun and the rest of the boys. I watched as they plopped down on the couch and playfully punched each other. Those kids I swear, shaking my head. Himchan stood by the door, looking even crisp than ever. We just stood there staring at each other, not saying a word to each other.

“You know I had no other choice,” he finally spoke.

“Why couldn’t you have accepted the arranged marriage? Have you even seen her yet? Talk to her?”

“I just don’t want to get married yet okay, I already have a lot to take care of especially with the group and everything.”

“You don’t see me complaining.”

“You use to.”

“Kaylin Noona you look so pretty!” Zelo said interrupting out little conversation, our mouths nearly dropped to the floor. Her arm was wrapped around Amber’s arm and her face was incredibly red. She was dressed in a skin tight white lace dress that hugged her body beautifully; showing off those amazing curves she has. The black pumps adding a bit of extra height that I liked, she was the same height as I was. Even though she simply had light eyeliner on, it really brought out those dark brown eyes of hers and the way he silky golden brown locks just fell right past her was just simply perfect.

“You look beautiful Kaylin-ah~.” Himchan said bringing me back to my senses; she gave him a light smile a smile that she’s never given to me before. “Thank you. . .” she then met gazes with me and I could feel the heat creeping onto my face.

“Y-you look gorgeous. . .” nearly slapping myself for stuttering.

“Shall we go then, Appa will have a fit if we’re not there by 8:30.” Himchan said holding his hand out to Kaylin, before she could take it I slapped his hand away and entwined my hand with hers.

“Calm down Gukkie, Kaylin’s mine for the night.”

I nearly socked him but was stopped when Kaylin squeezed my hand slightly. “You guys should really stop fighting. We’re going to be late.” Kaylin walked out of the door dragging me along with her, leaving Himchan hanging.

“Yongguk Oppa, I’m yours. I’ll always be yours. I know you’re afraid of losing me and I’m just as afraid as you are. I’ll always pick you, no matter what. I know you hate seeing me with other people but just for tonight, I have to be with Himchan.” She said cupping my cheek, “Understand?”

I let out a nod followed by a sigh, I can already tell this was going to be the longest night I’ll ever have.  

Author's Note :

Hey Everyone i would just like to apologize first when i said that i was going to update on Monday,

which i did not. i was busy that day and i wasn't so sure about how the chapter was going to go, i also had homework. . .

BUT ANYWAYS !

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH , for being Patient with me !

and also for giving this story over 1,OOO views like OMFG This calls for a celebration dance! 

I Love You Guys , Thanks for reading and i hope your Enjoying the story so far . :D

Peace Out Cub Scouts ! <3