Goodbye Summer (Kyungsoo One Shot)

EXO OneShots! (Requests are being taken)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh I can’t believe summer’s nearly over and I still haven’t met a single guy.” I groaned as I threw my head against my pillow continuing to complain to my best friend.

“Kyungie~ Can we go buy some junk food and have a night in?” I ask and he nods offering his hands to me urging me to take them. I smiled as I slid my hands into his as he pulled me from the bed walking down the stairs first.

I sighed as I grabbed my purse before closing the door behind both Kyungsoo and I. “Do you remember where the store is?” I ask and he just nods but doesn’t say a word which is odd.

“Hey? What up?” I ask and ha just shakes his head as if saying that he was fine making it seem more suspicious. “You didn’t kill someone did you?” I ask and he lets out a brief chuckle.

“No but there is something bothering me.” He said rubbing the back of his neck almost nervously. I smiled at him with a slight nudge telling him to continue.

But just as the convenience store comes into sight he takes the chance to run inside leaving me chasing after him wondering what was bothering him.

“Choc chip or honey comb?” He asks and I shrug before answering with “both” Making him nod and throw the two packets into a small red basket.

After picking two banana milks we go to the counter to pay for the lot before heading the short way back to my place.

“So what’s bothering you?” I ask nudging his shoulder with mine. Or more like his arm with my shoulder.

“Well….There’s this girl.” He says looking at me with a slightly unsure expression but I just nod at him to continue.

“She’s…well…Perfect.” He says again and I smile at him. “It can’t be me your talking about right?” I say sarcastically making him laugh awkwardly.

Just as we arrived at the house we were both to head inside but the sunset stopped me in my tracks. “Let’s watch it and say goodbye to summer.” I say and he nods sitting next to me on the patio.

“5…..4….3….2….1” I say waving goodbye to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter