Three

Love Pain

GOSH GOSH GOSH !! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE !!! >< MY LIFE SO SO SO BUSYYY... WHEN THE SEMESTER START.. YOU KNOW..

SO, HERE THE SIMPLE SHORT THIRD CHAPTER.. HOPE YOU LOVE IT..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NO ONE POV

As Suho and Kyungsoo being happy with each other, there two eyes never wanted them two being happy.. there's Ki and Lay... After two months in relationship, Kai trying to burn Kyungsoo mind as he try make bad talk about Suho..

Kai : Hyung, come here for a moment.. (he pat his bed)

Kyungsoo : sure.. (he sits on Kai's bed and smiles) What is it Jongin? Anything bother you? 

Kai watches how Kyungsoo playing with his ring that wrap around his sweet finger. 

Kai : I want to tell you this but I afraid...

Kyungsoo : What is it, dongsaeng? Tell me.. Is it about my relationship with Suho? You didn't talk and ignored me when ever I with him I called you, you never answer me.. Anything bad Jongin? (he talk in concern voice)

Kai: actually hyung, Suho hyung.. He... c-cheat you with Lay... (looks down)

Kyungsoo : W-What?! He wont never do that to me Jongin.. I know him very well...

 

MEANWHILE

 

Suho and Lay shared same room and Lay talked to him.

Lay : Suho, there something I want to say to you... A long time ago... So important.

Suho : What is it Lay? (he play with Lay hair and smiles)

Lay : Hm.. promise you wont mad and hate me okay??

Suho : Sure.. It depend Lay-ah.. Hurry tell me.. I'm hearing it.. (smiles)

Lay : (he look at Suho in love stares) Suho.... (take Suho hand tightly and kiss it softly) I've being in love with you since our debut.. I love you so much.. Please accept me as your lover.. I can die without you..

Suho : (shocked as the attitude of Lay) B-but you all know.. I mean All EXO know I with Kyungsoo and being in relatioship for few months already.. You know I love him... I love him.. 

Lay : (tears in his eyes) I know it and it make my heart hurt seeing you happy with someone else, not with me.. Its hurt so much Suho.. I tried to remove this feelings away but it become so strong..

Suho : B-but I thought you with Kris..

Lay : It just a bestfriend relationship.. Nothing else.. We both close and he know I love you Suho.. 

 

TO BE CONTINUE.....