Shock

Electric Shock

Three knocks were heard from the hall as Krystal hurriedly scrambled to reach the front door.

“Hi.” Tiffany greeted.

“Oh, Hi unnie. Jessica unnie’s not here, she’s out with Yoona.”

Tiffany scrunched her brows. “Oh. I just went by to give Jessica the bag she requested. My Dad’s package just arrived.”

“Oh. Come on in then.” Krystal moved to allow her space to squeeze in.

“Thanks.”

“Want anything?”

“I wouldn’t want to bother you.”

Krystal looked at Tiffany expectantly.

“Juice would be fine.”

Krystal left momentarily as Tiffany stayed put in her seat.

She returned quickly as she sat opposite Tiffany. Tiffany quickly finished the drink in one gulp. She didn’t know why she was so nervous around Krystal.

“I’ll be going now.”

“Why’re you in a hurry?”

“Uh.” Tiffany looked unsure. “I’ll just leave the bag here.” Before she could move, she found herself cornered by the kitchen counter.

“Wha..at a..re..you doing Krystal?” Tiffany almost yelled.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m doing Tiffany.” Krystal said in a firm tone.

“Uh. Krystal stop!” Tiffany was in panic mode.

Krystal did stop moving as she forcefully melded hers and Tiffany’s lips together.

Tiffany initially struggled before succumbing to the magnetic force pulling her towards the younger girl.

She suddenly blinked in an effort to stop before things escalated and they’d do things they would regret. However, all efforts were futile as Krystal pulled her into her room and the unthinkable happened.

----

A/N: wrote this on impulse, sooo..

stay tuned. I'm still working things out.

BTW, I'm thinking of naming the chapters after electricity-related stuff. :)) hahaha ( I honestly feel like I'm going nuts).