It's a treasure in my heart

Kidnapped: A Snippet from the Past

 

The first thing Baekhyun did when he arrived home from school was to dash into his room and haul Jongdae out by the collar.

He ignored Jongdae's "No one drags the Prince around!!" exclamations and tugged him excitedly towards the living room. Baekhyun chucked Jongdae unceremoniously on the couch and flopped down beside him, pulling his schoolbag onto his lap and rummaging into it messily.

"Ungggh..." He made a face as many other random things showed up, but definitely not what he was looking for. One day, I really to sit down and toss out all the rubbish and useless clutter in my schoolbag... Jongdae watched him patiently with large, expressionless unblinking eyes.

"Aha!" His hand closed around a small plastic bag, and he yanked it out with a broad grin. Jongdae tilted his head in innocent curiosity.

"What is that?"

"For you." Baekhyun dropped the little bag into his hands with a proud grin. "I got it for you."

"Me??" Jongdae poked his chest with exaggeration.

Baekhyun snorted with amusement. "What's wrong with me buying you a present?"

Jongdae shook his head immediately, a delighted smile grazing his lips as he lifted the plastic to the light, in an attempt to see through it. Baekhyun gave him the go-ahead, and he quickly tore it open, shaking the hole in the plastic out onto his palm.

A tiny necklace fell out. It was a simple single-chained silver necklace with a small round disk pendant attached to it. Jongdae brought it close to his face and gasped in awe.

"It is so cute and tiny..."

Baekhyun reached over and pressed the side of the disk. It sprung open, revealing a tiny decorative watch. Jongdae's mouth formed a little circle in surprise. "Woww..."

"You like it?" Baekhyun knew that Jongdae would get fascinated by little things like this. He decided not to tell the boy that it was actually part of a cheap couple-keychain set that he bought at a flea market earlier that day.

"Yeah... but why are there only even numbers?" Jongdae creased a brow in confusion.

Baekhyun beamed knowingly. "You are a good observer. That's because..." He pulled a similar looking chain from his pocket and flipped open the watch , revealing a set of odd numbers, "the other half is here."

Jongdae squealed and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's neck, knocking the breath out of his lungs. "Yay! We can wear it together Bae Hoon!!" He pressed his cheek against Baekhyun's, making the older slightly dizzy with shock.

"Do you know why I got this for you?" Baekhyun asked him, as his hands came up to hold Jongdae's slim waist. When the latter shook his hand, Baekhyun continued. "Today is officially your one-month anniversary here!"

Jongdae pulled away in confusion, peering into Baekhyun's face. "One month?"

Baekhyun blinked rapidly as Jongdae's curved lips came into plain view, hovering inches from his own. Why do I always end up with a lapful of Jongdae and getting seduced unknowingly by that godly perfect mouth of his? This is driving me insane. He cleared his throat. "Yeah. It's been one month of us knowing each other. So I've got them as a commemoration gift!"

Jongdae's mood suddenly seemed to have deflated. "One month.... I miss home." He leaned his head on Baekhyun's shoulder, a sad pout on his face. "Does home miss me too?" He sighed softly, breath grazing lightly over Baekhyun's cheek, and he shivered involuntarily.

No, this isn't good, he has to get off me, like, right now...


As if on cue, the door burst open and Luhan frolicked into the house. With a speed of lightning, Baekhyun shoved Jongdae off him and stood up, brushing his knees awkwardly. He suddenly remembered with that he had invited Luhan and Minseok over for his monthly mentor session with the professor.

"Hello!" Luhan threw himself beside Jongdae on the couch and ruffled his hair messily. Jongdae glared at him and wriggled out of his touch, clutching the necklace tightly in his hands. It made Baekhyun grin a little because Jongdae wouldn't do that to him, and it made him feel a little more special... in a sense.

Minseok shuffled in, a slightly disgruntled look on his face. He made a beeline towards Jongdae and pushed Luhan away from him, inserting himself beside the Prince on the couch and holding his hand.

"Teacher Minseok." Jongdae snuggled up against him. Both Baekhyun and Luhan stared at their interlinked hands briefly with mild dissatisfaction.

Luhan cleared his throat. "How's you and Jongdae?" He asked Baekhyun curiously, trailing behind the student as he walked to the kitchen. "And how's your project going on? Let me see your progress."

Baekhyun gestured towards his room as he pulled out a box of cookies from the shelf. "We're fine. And it's on my desktop, titled 'Baekhyun's project'."

"Creative," Luhan commented, idly plucking the box out of his hands and heading out of the kitchen before Baekhyun realised that his snack had been stolen right out of his hands.

"LUHAN HYUNG!!"

 


---

 


Luhan was cracking up with amusement when Minseok entered Baekhyun's room several moments later. He was practically sliding off the chair with poorly-suppressed laughter. Minseok made it a point to educate Luhan on how to laugh more glamorously because it was such an embarrassment to watch.

Baekhyun scowled at the professor, a light blush creeping up on his cheeks. "What's so funny?"

"Are you writing a trying to write a diary? This is a diary not a report!!"

Baekhyun's eyes widened as he stepped closer to peer at his document. "Oh, is that so?"

Luhan wiped the tears away from his eyes and got to his feet, clutching the chair handles as he wobbled unsteadily. "This is the first time in my life as a historical research professor that I've seen such a hilarious report."

Baekhyun grunted and sat on the chair, staring at the document dismally. "Alright I'll change it..."

Minseok placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him. "Wait." Ignoring their confused reactions, he scanned Baekhyun's report entries, reading every sentence earnestly and carefully. A smile broke on his face as he reached the end, and he spun around to face the research student.

"I thought it was good."

Baekhyun's eyes bulged from their sockets. "Good? Really? ... What do you know about report-writing, anyway." As quickly as his mood lifted, it deflated again when he realised that the compliment wasn't exactly to his benefit.

Minseok shrugged casually. I was just voicing my opinion... "As a reader, I was interested."

"Really?" Luhan stepped closer to examine the report, his brow creasing in concentration. "I didn't really see it from a reader's point of view... I read it from a teacher's perspective."

Baekhyun's expression was etched with pessimism. "But a teacher is going to mark it, not an ordinary reader. So what's the point of it looking good from a reader's perspective."

"Teachers are readers." Minseok supplied hopefully.

"But readers aren't always teachers." Baekhyun concluded with a slump of his shoulders.

 


Luhan, who had been scanning the pages silently for a while, suddenly spoke up. "You know what? Just leave it be. It's good."

Baekhyun gaped at him in pure disbelief. "Afew minutes ago you were saying..."

"Ignore that. I think Minseokkie is right."

Minseok turned to Luhan in genuine surprise. The professor often puzzled him with his strange antics and eccentric behaviour, but this time he was even more taken aback by his words. Luhan hardly ever supported him, always fighting for his own stand and going against every single thing Minseok said or did.

It is almost as if Luhan is starting to understand me...

What?! Minseok shook his head with an incredulous smile. I must be going mad.

Luhan smiled back at him, reaching over to place a hand on his shoulder. It was a gesture he would've avoided on ordinary circumstances, grumbling about the lack of personal space and inappropriate touching of body parts.

But this time, he didn't move away.

 


---

 


Luhan had somehow managed to convince all of them to head outside for a deokbokki-supper, after an excruciating hour of project brainstorming. Before they left, Jongdae has insisted that Baekhyun put on the necklace with him.

"Okay," he replied with a soft smile, and Jongdae burst into a grin so bright, that Baekhyun felt himself die a little inside.

The streets were packed that evening, as it was a Friday. Luhan came up with his typical Luhan-ish ideas, and not before long, they were parading down the street with linked arms with a stick of fried fishballs each.

"People will think we are loony," Minseok tried to whisper to him, but as usual nothing could penetrate through Luhan's thick skull (Seemed like Minseok's theory was proven wrong after all). Even when Jongdae and Minseok tried to discreetly unlink their arms, Luhan would shoot them angry, disapproving glares.

It was the first time that Jongdae was experiencing modern nightlife, and from the awed look on his face, Baekhyun could safely say that he was enjoying himself. Things got slightly noisy and overwhelming on several occasions, but Baekhyun was half-glad that Luhan had set this arm-linking rule because it gave him an excuse to let Jongdae cling onto his arm.

Somewhere between the fifth street and the junction that separated the mall from the shophouse buildings, they separated and walked in pairs instead. There was a light pang of disappointment in Baekhyun's heart at the loss of contact. However, Jongdae shifted his arm to slip his hand into his own, fingertips brushing over his palm, and squeezing it lightly. A lump formed in Baekhyun's throat, and he fought it down in an attempt to maintain a straight face.

It's just a casual gesture, there's no need to get worked up...

 


It took some time for the two of them to realise that Luhan and Minseok had lagged behind, and were nowhere to be found.

"We should go search for them", Jongdae suggested with a hopeful smile.

Baekhyun bit the insides of his cheek, as his hyperactive mind started to taunt him with many disturbing thoughts, thoughts of pushing Jongdae against the nearby brick wall and taking this Luhan-less and Minseok-less opportunity to ravish...-

No!!!

He shook his head vehemently and perhaps a little wildly, which made Jongdae shoot him a weirded-out look. Baekhyun plastered what he hoped was a convincing grin on his face and patted Jongdae's arm. "Don't worry, I'll go get them. You stay here and wait for us, okay?"

Jongdae blinked in surprise, and for a split second a look of anxiety flashed through his eyes. Baekhyun discovered that being left alone might scare Jongdae a little, and he opened his mouth to retract what he just said.

The younger boy interrupted him quickly. "Ah, okay I will wait here."

Baekhyun gave a quick nod and a little squeeze on his arm, before dropping his hand and hurrying round the bend. Grateful for some time away from all that Jongdae, he adjusted his hair and fanned himself with his jacket lapels. It was close to five degrees out, but despite that he felt his skin prickle with sweat. Why is it so hot all of a sudden?

 


It was two streets away before he found Luhan and Minseok standing by a coffee shop. Minseok had his face glued to the window while Luhan had his eyes glued to Minseok. Not a very surprising setup, to be very honest.

"What's going on?" Baekhyun asked the professor when he got close enough.

Luhan shrugged and gestured toward the window, where there was a small light on at the back of the closed shop. Upon closer inspection, there were several men and women decked in aprons and operating the coffee machines by the counter. An aromatic coffee scent wafted through the thin gap between the shut glass doors, and Baekhyun took a long whiff of it, basking in the delicious smell.

"It's a barista training course, I believe." Luhan informed him with an intrigued smile. "Minseok just can't tear himself away from the window."

Baekhyun watched as the baristas in training gathered around what seemed like the teacher. He popped a coffee bean into his mouth, chewed it and made a disgusted face, causing everyone to erupt into fits of laughter. Minseok sighed.

Baekhyun nudged Luhan painfully in the ribs. "He looks interested."

Luhan rolled his eyes. "I'm not blind." He turned and blinked at Baekhyun a couple of times purposefully, and he squished his eyebrows up. "Wait, I'm definitely not blind, but I don't see Jongdae."

"Yeah, he's waiting for us at the next corner. Oh, I mean the corner after that."

The response was instantaneous. The exact moment those words left his lips, Minseok whipped his head around and Luhan dropped his jaw.

"What...?" Baekhyun raised his hands in defence.

The very next second, Minseok brushed past him and fled down the street. Baekhyun barely had time to raise his eyebrows in surprise before Luhan was yanking him down the street with a grim expression.

"Are you stupid or what?" Luhan hissed. "How can you leave Jongdae all by himself on a busy street?"

"It's..." Baekhyun groaned in exasperation, trying not to stumble over his feet as the professor speed-walked after Minseok, dragging him along. "It's just a short while."

Luhan didn't bother to hide his disapproval. "It takes a toddler just ten seconds to drown in a shallow pool of water," He muttered.

Baekhyun couldn't understand that analogy. "Huh? I don't get it at all, what do you-"


"Teacher Minseok!!!!"

The terrified shriek pierced through the air like a sharp blade. Baekhyun felt his blood chill and his legs fail him, causing him to stop right there in his tracks. A mixed feeling of dread and trepidation pooled in his gut, and he found himself rooted to the spot.

Ahead of him, Jongdae had his entire body wrapped around the scholar, and he was positively trembling. Luhan dashed over and pried him away, grabbing his cheeks and forcing eye contact with the shaken boy. "What's wrong? Jongdae?"

Jongdae blinked up at him tearily. His mouth dropped open but no words came out. After a while he buried his face back into Minseok's chest and continued to whimper. Stricken with guilt, Baekhyun gripped onto the brick wall beside him, feeling the world spin a little.

What have I done?!

 


---

 


"Jongdae... Jongdae?"

When he opened his eyes, everything was hazy for a moment. He rubbed his eyes blearily as they adjusted to the bright light bathed around him. Minseok came into his view, so did Luhan and Chanyeol after a while, and they had matching expressions of concern. Jongdae did a quick survey of his surroundings and realised that he was back home, on his bed.

"Oh my Prince, please tell Teacher Minseok who assaulted you, and I will take physical action upon him immediately!!" Minseok gripped his hands, his voice tinged with urgency and worry.

"My body is ready!" Luhan declared, brandishing a tennis racquet and a wok cover.

"I will send my troops over at your service!!" Chanyeol boomed, and he raised one of what seemed to be Baekhyun's encyclopaedias in the air proudly, cringing with exertion as he did. Sehun emerged from behind him, munching on popcorn and looking a little bored.

Jongdae's face fell when he noticed Baekhyun's absence. In a flash, everyone dropped their weapons and rushed over to his side with anxious expressions.

"Did we go overboard with the aggression?" Minseok questioned with a horrified look, which quickly reverted to anger as he wedged his foot mercilessly on top of Luhan's. "I trusted you!!"

Luhan looked genuinely crestfallen. "I thought it was a perfect plan..." He pouted and turned to Chanyeol, stepping on his foot. Chanyeol squawked with surprise, clutching his bruised toe, and he glowered at Luhan, who tilted his head knowingly towards Sehun. Chanyeol raised his foot and nearly brought it down on Sehun's toes until he caught the glare on his boyfriend's face. He carefully lowered his leg with a meek puppy expression.

Jongdae felt a giggle bubbling in his throat as he watched their adorable antics. "Uh, nothing happened... Really."

His words elicited no response from the occupants of the room.

"Really!!" He stressed.

"My two-year-cousin lies better than you." Sehun retorted, idly chewing on the popcorn and making squeaky sounds as he flattens them with the back of his teeth.

Jongdae sighed in resignation and pulled the blankets closer to him. "Someone... knocked into me and did not apologise. So I shouted. And he got really angry and asked me to keep quiet. I continued to shout and then he..." Jongdae hesitated, biting down on his tongue and balling up his fists.

Everyone was practically leaning right into his face by then. "What?" Luhan whispered breathlessly.

"He... grabbed the front of my shirt roughly and said I was a cocky bastard. I think he meant that I am a bad person, but..." His eyes filled with tears, "I am not a bad person, I..."

Minseok pulled him a warm hug, his back comfortingly. "Of course you are not, my dear Prince, you have a heart of gold!"

Sehun snorted into the popcorn box, and he earned a poke in the ribs by Chanyeol.

Luhan furrowed his brow in deep thought. "What exactly did you say to him, Jongdae-yah?"

Jongdae tilted his head in surprise. What did that have to do with anything? "Well, I shouted, 'No one walks into the Crown Prince, I command you to apologise now!!'"

Three face-palms were heard simultaneously. Minseok sighed and continued to rub his back soothingly. "You were right in your assertion, my Prince. That bad man should have apologised..."

Jongdae smiled grimly and leaned into his embrace. "Thank you Teacher Minseok."

He ignored the disgruntled whining in the background and rested his head on Minseok's shoulder, his hand silently moving to touch the hollow of his neck. It was empty.

 


---

 


Baekhyun paced the floor endlessly, stopping when he reached the edge of the couch, spun around and paced to the door, then spun around again to repeat the cycle for another gazillion times.

Eventually, Yifan exploded. "God can you please stop that, my head is spinning." He grabbed hold of Baekhyun's hand and pulled him onto the couch beside him.

Baekhyun sighed into his hands. "I'm so freaking confused now. Yifan hyung, what should I do?!"

"Just apologise." Yifan rolled his eyes dramatically, perplexed as to why the younger man was in such distress. After all, he wasn't completely at fault, right? "Luhan gave me a call, he told me that a man walked into Jongdae accidentally and Jongdae offended him. It's nothing, really. Just his ignorance." He kneaded the tense muscles in Baekhyun's back with his fingers. "Just relax, Baek. Okay?"

Baekhyun leaned back against Yifan's couch. "Okay..."

"Jongdae must be looking for you, Baek. You shouldn't have taken off to my place without even checking on him. You're his caretaker for God's sake."

"I know!! I know..." Baekhyun rubbed his temples angrily, trying to ease his brewing headache. Yifan directed a purposeful look at him, and he groaned heavily, pushing himself up with his palms. "Fine. I'll go."

After a moment's thought, Yifan got up alongside with him. "I'll send you home."

 


The house was dark when they got back, what with Sehun, Luhan and Minseok already returned home, and Chanyeol retired to his room. Baekhyun shuffled nervously towards the bedroom, propelled forward by Yifan's gentle yet persistent nudging from behind.

His bedroom was pitch dark, and Baekhyun could make out Jongdae's little figure cocooned in the blankets, fast asleep. He turned around and made several exaggerated gestures towards Yifan, and the senior simply gaped cluelessly at him. With a grunt, he shooed Yifan out of the room and shut the door behind him.

"Well he's obviously asleep so I'll talk to him tomorrow!" Baekhyun hissed once they were out and heading to the front room.

Yifan pursed his lips with an unconvinced expression. "You sure?"

"I swear." Baekhyun raised three fingers solemnly, and then subsequently pushed the older man towards the door. "I appreciate your kindness hyung, thank you so much, but trust me I'll be fine alone okay?"

The older man gave a resigned sigh. "Alright. I'll come by tomorrow and make sure you do-"

Baekhyun leapt onto him with a hug of gratitude. "Alright alright thanks mum!!"

Yifan pushed him off playfully and dusted his jeans with a mock-hurt expression. He saluted Baekhyun once before stepping out of the apartment.

 


---

 


Jongdae's face was hovering directly over his, first thing in the morning, and it made Baekhyun leap out of his skin in pure shock.

"Bae Hoon hyung. I have something to tell you." He declared gravely, his face without a trace of his usual bubbliness. Baekhyun pushed himself up with his elbows and signalled for Jongdae to carry on.

"I... I lost it Bae hoon. It.... It is missing." Jongdae hung his head down guiltily, the skin at his collarbones, which was unsurprisingly bare.

Lost it? You mean he lost his mind? No? What did he- oh....

Baekhyun's fingers travelled to his own neck, and found the little watch necklace dangling down in his shirt, the cool metal brushing against his skin. Jongdae's eyes followed the movements of his hand, and they brimmed with tears.

"It has not even been a day, and I lost it... I am sorry. You can scold me all you like... I deserve it..."

 


Strangely, it wasn't disappointment that Baekhyun felt after he heard Jongdae's tearful confession, it was affection and a heated rush of an indescribable emotion that tingled in his mind. Baekhyun climbed up onto the bed from his cot and wrapped Jongdae into a hug, pulling the warm body close against his and his hair softly.

Jongdae leaned his chin against Baekhyun's shoulder. "I did not look after it well like I should..." His voice choked with tears and they was a damp patch spreading on the back of Baekhyun's t-shirt. "I do not deserve Bae hoon hyung's kindness..." He tried to wriggle out of Baekhyun's grasp, but he just hugged him tighter.

"Don't move," he whispered. Jongdae eventually relaxed in his arms, his sobs reduced into soft hiccups as he pressed his face into Baekhyun's neck. The student's nose was filled with a soothing lavender-cherry scent, which he recognised was from the body cream he bought Jongdae as a present some time ago. It was intoxicating, dangerously so, but he just couldn't find the strength in him to push Jongdae away like he did before.

Jongdae lifted his head slowly to look into Baekhyun's face. "I am sorry..."

"It's okay," Baekhyun casually ran a hand through the Prince's raven hair, dragging it down to his nape and began massaging it. "I'm not angry. We'll buy another one, okay?"

Jongdae frowned at that. "Buy? No... Then it would not be the same."

Baekhyun wanted to protest about how the shop at the flea market probably carried about a dozen of that identical design, when he remembered that Jongdae didn't know where the necklace actually came from. In all aspect, the necklace was a special item between him and Baekhyun, and it was irreplaceable in his eyes.

The necklace was irreplaceable. Baekhyun's gift was irreplaceable.

That thought made Baekhyun all fuzzy-warm inside, and he blushed hotly at the thought of it.

 


"Hyung?" Jongdae was trying to capture his attention again.

Baekhyun's eyes refocused onto Jongdae's face, but he was almost horror-stricken when he realised the close proximity of their lips, yet again. With a ungraceful yelp, he toppled backwards and fell down onto his cot, hitting the back of his head on the side of the metal frame. Jongdae peered over the side with a look of alarm.

"Ah, are you injured, hyung?"

"Arghhhh...." Baekhyun grabbed his head and rubbed at it while wincing in pain. "I'm fine, Jongdae. I'm just, just going out for a bit, I'll come back and have lunch with you, alright?"

Without waiting for his response, Baekhyun did a clumsy backroll off the cot and hopped onto his feet, dashing out of the bedroom.

 


---

 


Baekhyun ran head-first into Yifan who was innocently about to ring the doorbell. The older man grunted in protest, having been attacked by a hyperactive Baekhyun twice in the past 24 hours. "What now?" He grumbled.

"Necklace!! We need to find a necklace." Baekhyun slipped into his shoes and pushed against Yifan's chest breathlessly, trying to nudge him out of the way. Yifan raised an eyebrow, but decided to follow him out.

The two men slow-jogged out to the nearby flea market, where the owners of the stalls were beginning to set up their booths in the early morning. Yifan threw him a questioning glance. "We are finding a necklace here?"

"The problem," Baekhyun stressed, "is that I don't know where Jongdae dropped his necklace, and it would be quite impossible to comb the streets and hunt for it so I'm going to buy a new one."

Despite just learning about the context of the whole situation, Yifan was remarkably in control. "Right. Let's go find it."

Baekhyun removed the necklace around his neck and pressed it into Yifan's palm for reference, and they parted ways, diving into the large flea market in search of that necklace stall.

 

 

When they got home, Chanyeol was sitting with Jongdae in the bedroom and teaching him how to take selcas with his phone.

"Aaaaaaaah," Jongdae squealed and ducked his face under a pillow after viewing a particularly unglamorous shot of himself. Chanyeol was rolling about beside him in laughing fits. Baekhyun hesitated at the doorway, a new even-numbered watch necklace in hand.

Yifan poked his back with a long finger, and it made him jump in surprise, almost stumbling into the room messily. He straightened up and realised he was being watched by the occupants in the room, and began to blush bright pink.

Jongdae pushed himself up on his elbows, and Chanyeol made an O-shape with his lips, slowing sliding his off the bed without a word. The gleeful smile on the younger's face was replaced with one of glumness and trepidation. Baekhyun twisted his fingers nervously and sat at the edge of the bed, offering out his closed fist.

"I found it."

Chanyeol's wide eyes peered over at the clenched fist, his face breaking out into a curious grin. "Found what?"

Jongdae eyed the fist for a while in surprise, before breaking into a warm smile. "You did?"

Baekhyun nodded eagerly, twisting his hand upright and revealing the sparkly necklace in his palm. Jongdae picked the silver chain up hesitantly, his eyes raking over the accessory. "It is broken," he commented sullenly.

"It can be fixed," Baekhyun piped up excitedly. "It must've dropped off whilst you were engaged in that showdown with that man."

Jongdae returned him a serene smile, and he laid back down on the pillows. "Thank you..." He muttered, while turning the necklace over in his palm.

Baekhyun sighed with relief, and pulled himself into a standing position. "I'll go get lunch," he volunteered, excusing himself out. As he turned around to leave the room, he failed to catch the odd expression on Chanyeol's face. His flatmate was still seated on the floor, his forehead creased, eyes fixated on Jongdae and the metal accesory, his expression one of absolute puzzlement.

 


---

 


"Hello? Jongdae?"

"Yifan hyung, it is me."

"Yes I know, Jongdae, is something is the matter?"

"... Thank you."

"Hmm? What for?"

"For buying another necklace for me."

"Oh.... Wait. What? You knew?"

"Of course I did. The necklace Bae hoon gave to me today is not the same one. It is different."

"... Jongdae, I'm-"

"It is okay hyung, I will not tell Bae hoon. Seeing him happy is enough for me, I can accept it as long as he does not leave me alone again."

"..."

"Hyung?"

"Jongdae, I'm really sorry for lying to you."

"I said it is okay."

"I... Jongdae, are you free now?"

"What? Why, hyung?"

"Let's talk."

 

 

 


 

 

Kris is getting really suspicious ^^ a cliffhanger for you all! 

Xiuhan progress ftw! Idk if you guys can predict what Luhan is gonna do... 

A wok is this large Chinese bowl-shaped frying pan ^^ my family uses it a lot, I wonder if non-Chinese people use it too? 

The idea of the watch necklace was inspired by the wonderful poster that -symmetry made for me :D

I have an idea of how this fic is going to end, but idk if I should go for something abit angsty or not... :O 

(no hurry though, it's not gonna end anytime soon :P lol)

 

 Thanks for putting up with me and my weird schedules. I swear school is out to kill me- just when I think I'm good for the next few weeks and I can safely sit back with my IPad and write another chapter I get a school update that goes like this:

 

ಠ_ಠ  there goes my weekend...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻