Be mine.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 : Be mine

 

Shinhye entered the room with a deep sigh after sending her daughter to bed with her parents. Just as she expected, her parents were upset about she and Yonghwa not staying together in one room. Starting tonight, she would officially sleep, bath and change clothes in this room that was supposed to be theirs from the beginning.

 

Shinhye looked around the large room once again. His room that would become their room from now on. It was her first time in his room since they moved in together. When Shinhye moved her clothes into the closet just now, she was surprised with the empty shelves on the other side of the closet while the other sides were already full with Yonghwa’s clothes until they couldn’t fit in anymore. Yet, Yonghwa didn’t use the empty spaces at all, because the empty shelves belonged to his wife.

 

A familiar scent entered her nostril just then. That sweet vanilla scent from the aroma candle that Yonghwa used to light up when they were still a happy newly-wed.  It was Yonghwa’s favourite and it would always be her husband’s favourite.

 

“I don’t want Yonghwa to sleep on the couch or on the floor. He is your husband and he deserves to sleep with you on the same bed.”

 

Her father’s word before she left Haru with him was playing in her mind again and again. Shinhye was cringing inside. She realized now that her parents would do anything, just anything to rebuild their broken marriage.

 

“Are you going to stand there all night?” asked Yonghwa who had been watching over his wife from the closet’s mirror. He was all suits up in a checkered shirt with plain black jeans. “Don’t worry, I’ll be out for filming till next morning. You can sleep on the bed,” he said, still preparing himself inside the closet.

 

Shinhye gave him a puzzle look since she didn’t realize his presence in the room. She thought she was alone in the room. She moved from the door to the closet to change her clothes. “Sorry for my parents,” she said.

 

Yonghwa looked at her. “What are you talking about? I am glad they are here,” he said honestly. “At least, they could watch over Haru when we are busy with works.”

 

Shinhye hummed as a sign of agreement with her husband’s last statement. She took her night pajama and took a step to the bathroom when someone suddenly pull her arm.

 

“Shin…” Yonghwa called.

 

Shinhye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter