Epilogue.

We Were In Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- For those who wants a definite ending. -

 

 

Epilogue

 

June 1, 2014

 

Summer breeze rushed thru the room as Yonghwa opened the window. He could felt the warmth of the breeze creeping thru his skin, making his heart long for the warmthness from his beloved one true love.

 

4 weeks had gone by in a blink of an eye.

It had been about 4 weeks after the tragedy.

But Shinhye was still in her beauty sleep. Shinhye was really resting well with Aussie baby.

Leaving Yonghwa with his sleepless nights day by day.

 

“Appa… will eomma wake up today?”

 

Every single day is a day full of hope for this little family.

Every single day is a day filled with faith towards the mommy and baby.

 

“Let’s keep praying for eomma and dongsaeng, okay?”

 

Every single day, only those words Yonghwa could utter to answer his little angel’s question. Because he was asking the same question too in his mind.

 

“When will you wake up, my dear?”

 

Haru gave her daddy a hug and a smooch on his cheeks. “Appa, saranghaeyo,” she said. “Let’s stay strong together.”

 

“Fighting!” Yonghwa cheered as he pulled his angel into his embracement tightly. “I love you too, Haru.”

 

“Let me help appa with eomma’s clothes okay?” Haru was getting wiser everyday.

 

Yonghwa smiled and released his angel from his arms. He watched Haru cutely ran into his closet to search for her mother’s new clean clothes to bring to the hospital.

 

It had become their daily routine to bring mommy’s new clothes everyday while she was in her beauty sleep.

 

Yonghwa moved to Shinhye’s private drawer, wanted to search for her hair band. He needed a hair band to tie her hair up when he cleaned her body with wet towel everyday.

 

Thou the nurse could do the clean by themselves, Yonghwa insisted on cleaning his wife by himself. With every touch he made with those soft skin of hers made him longed for her even more.

 

He pulled the drawer and lots of Shinhye’s accessories were in there. From hair band till her rings. Yonghwa searched for her favourite hair band; the blue polka dot hair band that he bought for her for their 100th day anniversary. He found it, along with a small brown book underneath it.

 

Curiosity filled his mind as he took out the book along with the hair band.

 

‘My Miracle.’

 

It was the title of the book that caught his eyes.

His heart was already filled with curiousity as he flipped open the book slowly.

 

‘The weather today is very nice. It’s a miracle when the snow came down just after we said our vows. It’s a miracle to have him as my own miracle starting from today.’

 

A caption with a beautiful wedding photo of them kissing each other under the snow was attached at the very first page of the book.

 

‘Jung Yonghwa, my first miracle.’

 

The next page brought back Yonghwa to their happy days as a newlywed couple back then. From night strolling by the Han River to dinner date at Myeondong.

 

Those simple happy lovely days.

The memories lingered around his heart.

 

They were very happy during those days. They were so in love with each other. Each day they lived was filled with their overflowing love.

 

‘When I feel alone, I tell myself it would be okay. Without knowing, I keep hurting myself.’

 

The following page only had her scribble handwriting without any photos. The paper was stained. And Yonghwa immediately knew this page was written during their first argument.

 

Yonghwa took a deep breath as he could felt her sadness when he read the line twice. He then moved on to the next page and was greeted with little Haru during her first trimester.

 

‘Our miracle, thank you for saving eomma.’

 

Little Haru’s photos were attached on the other pages, from the first trimester until she was born.

 

‘Today, our little angel is born. Her name is Haru because I’ve been waiting for this day, this one day to meet her.’

 

Little angel Haru was wrapped nicely in her mother’s arms while daddy was planting a soft kiss on mommy’s forehead.

Beautiful photo of the family.

And that was the first kiss after the incident and also the last kiss before mommy and little angel left for London.

 

‘Jung Haru, I met you at my lowest point of my life.

You give me a reason to live again.

You give me a reason to love again.

Thank you for being that one day (Haru) for me.

That one day where you save my life.

That one day where you made me realized how much I love your daddy.’

 

Photos of Haru growing up prettily filled up the next pages. From a cute baby girl, she grew up to a beautiful little girl, just like a mini version of her mother’s beauty.

 

‘My little angel grew up very fast. It felt like only yesterday I held the tiny you in my arms.

My little angel grew up prettily. The more I look at you, you only reminded me more about your daddy.

Your beady brown eyes, your heart shaped lips.

My little angel is really a daddy’s little girl.

And you made me miss your daddy so badly.’

 

Yonghwa froze as he read the little notes. His heart stopped beating because when he turned to the next page, it was filled with his photos with his bandmates from they first debuted until they went to the top chart and all around the world.

 

Shinhye had been collecting his photos, his stories to be kept in this journal of memories.

 

‘You are my miracle, but why did it hurt so badly?’

 

There were also photos of three of them when Yonghwa paid his visits in London.

 

‘I want this little family to stay together till the end and live happily ever after. I have my miracles right?

 

Shinhye had been collecting everything about him like an avid fangirl. Every news about him, from photos to any magazine cover, she had them all in her journal.

 

‘Today, I will have sleepless night again, when we start to live as a family once again.’

 

It was a photo of Haru on their first day moving to Korea. Yonghwa was really impressed with all the beautiful photos taken by his wife. He was amazed with her efforts on the journals.

 

It captured his heart.

 

‘Mommy is very happy to have you by my side, Haru. Your smile erased all the pain in my heart, thou it still hurt, you are my strength.’

 

His eyes were b with tears.

 

‘It’s a miracle. Everything about you is a miracle. I love you, Jung Yonghwa.’

 

A sweet photo of them at Australia taken by their angel attached on the next page. It’s their happy moments again. The happy moments that they never thought they would be living in again.

 

Tears dropped from his beady eyes as he couldn’t control his emotion anymore. All the photos of the happy family that came next made him longed for his wife even more.

 

He cried.

He sobbed like a little boy lost his mother at the shopping complex.

 

 

‘Aussie baby, are you there? You will be my third miracle. Mommy will protect you no matter what, okay? Please stay strong for daddy and Haru.’

 

That was a recent photo of Aussie baby from Shinhye’s ultrasound checkup.

And it was her last note, her last photo for the journal.

Because we all know what happened next.

 

---

 

June 18, 2014

 

“Doctor, she is losing too much blood!”

 

“Do anything you can to stop the bleeding! Someone should go and start searching for more blood supply!” the doctor said in calm under the panic moment.

 

“Her heartbeat is getting slower,” a different nurse said.

 

“No… we have to keep her awake. Shinhye-ah, could you hear me? Please, stay awake, we are trying to save your baby.”

 

“Her husband is here, doctor.”

 

“Yes, Yonghwa ssi, we need you to stay by your wife’s side and keep her awake. Please, do anything you can to keep her awake. We need to save the baby first.”

 

Yonghwa rushed to his wife and reached for her cold hand. “Shin ah, it’s me,” he said with b eyes.

 

He rushed to the hospital when he received an emergency call from the hospital. His wife was awake from her beauty sleep, but went through another pain. The baby was now in a very dangerous position, pressing her cervix even more causing the massive bleeding.

 

They were left with only one choice.

An emergency C-section surgery.

To save both mommy and Aussie baby.

 

One choice plus a miracle.

 

“Y…yong…?” Shinhye searched for his face with her blurry vision.

 

“Yes, my dear. I’m here,” he kissed her hand.

 

“Yong… do me a favour,” she said weakly.

 

“What is it, Shin?” Yong hold back his tears, trying to stay calm.

 

His wife looked so weak. Her face was pale; her hands were cold as ice. She was looking into his eyes with tears filling every corner of her eyes. Yonghwa didn’t want to look weak in front of her.

 

She needed her strength.

She needed her miracle.

 

“Please… save the baby, ne?” she pleaded as tears fell from her eyes.

 

“Shin…”

 

“Aussie baby deserve to live.”

 

“Shinhye ah, no… stop it,” Yonghwa kissed her forehead, trying to make her come to her sense.

 

“Please try your best Yonghwa ssi. We are trying our best here too,” the nurse who was checking her heartbeat on the screen interrupted. “Her heart beat is getting slower again.”

 

“Yonghwa ssi, jehbal. We need mommy and Aussie baby alive.”

 

Yonghwa kissed her hand again and wiped away all the tears on her pale face.

 

“Shin, listen to me. You have to stay awake okay. You have to make it for Aussie baby, for Haru and for me.”

 

“But I’m sleepy Yong… Let me hear Aussie’s baby cries then I will rest,” his lips curled into a weak smile.

 

“Shinhye, no, stay awake Shinhye. Please, stay awake my baby,” Yonghwa kissed her forehead again. “Hold on, hang in there Shin. We will get you through this.”

 

But her beautiful smile faded.

 

“She’s not holding on well doc. Heart beats keep on dropping.”

 

“Yonghwa ssi!”

 

“Shinhye ah,” Yonghwa called her out again. Shinhye responsed again with a smile.

 

“Tell her not to give up. Give her reasons to fight.”

 

“Doc, we lose the baby’s heart beat.”

 

“Yong… Aussie baby…”

 

“Shinhye, I am your miracle right? I am here now; Haru is here waiting for you too. So you can’t give up okay baby. Your miracles are here but we need your strength too.  For Aussie baby,” Yonghwa pleaded.

 

“I love you Jung Yonghwa,” was the only word Shinhye could utter as tears dropped from her eyes. “I love you since the first day my heart fell for you and never once I lived my life without loving you.”

 

“I love you too Shinhye. You are my one true love. Remember dear? I can’t stop myself loving you, remember?”

 

“We are losing her doc!”

 

“The baby!” another nurse exclaimed.

 

“Shin… hold on. Shin… Shin… Shin ah!”

 

---

 

Jung Yonghwa’s wife proceed with emergency C-section following baby’s tragedy.

 

[+2313, -102] I don’t care if CNBLUE get disband after this. I don’t care if Yonghwa quit from this industry. Because his job is killing his family. [+2135,-78] His wife was said to be in coma after the tragedy. And suddenly an emergency C-section? It was an emergency. I hope the baby and mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter