Chapter 3

Just a Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOSH! TODAY IS EXO’S CONCERT LIKE OMG.

I went to their Dream Concert cause for the first time I finally got to save money to attend one of their concerts.

“EM SO HAPPEH!” I fangirled in public. Well nobody cares cause technically everyone was fangirling. As I was walking towards the store of light sticks I heard some murmurs and decided to eavesdrop.

“Some of the fandoms planned to create a Black Ocean to EXO.” She whispered to her friend.

“EXO? Why? They did nothing wrong though.” She gasped.

“Molla.”  She shrugged.

No. Why would they do that to my lovely EXO? WAE?

I looked at the light stick store and saw that EXO’s light sticks were still so many. I hurriedly went to the store and get 6 light sticks and went to the cashier.

“Uhm, mam are you sure that you’re going buy all of that.” She told me in a weird voice eyeing the light sticks.

“Wae? There were lots anyway. I’m a FAN anyway.” I smiled at her and emphasized the word fan.

She just nodded at did her thing.

I went in line. Unluckily my sister has an important meeting so she wasn’t able to go to the concert. Sad life.

I went to my place which was near the stage, I brought my Polaroid in case they’ll likely want to take pictures. Huehue

I wore my backpack on my chest while my camera was hanging on my neck.

“I’m ready.” I smirked confidently.

There were 5 groups before EXO and I’m actually a fan of those so I bought 11 light sticks. Every time there were new artists, I change my light stick for support.

Finally EXO came. I held 3 light sticks in each hand and wore a large “I LOVE EXO HART HART <3 FOREVER!” Headband. It was an illustration board. It glows so much that it looks so pretty, huehue.

EXO came up the stage. I was expecting for loud cheers but I heard none.

“What the—“I was irritated.

They started performing and the crowd was quiet I turned around and saw it. The idols worst nightmare.

Black Ocean.

I was shocked. I looked at the front. I saw Baekhyun’s eyes and saw that he was sad. So I did my thing.

I did the fanchant so loud that I got EXO’s attention. Of course I was embarrassed cause that was EXO and I look like a freaking weirdo.

“EXO OPPAAAA SARANGHAE!” I shouted and waved the light sticks.

Baekhyun looked at me and smiled. I made him smile. I also smiled and continued to do the fanchant.

Gosh. I’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter