chapter three

why don't you notice me?
Kai glared at me then smirked "we'll see about that". I had a bad feeling about what he said but I put that thought away for later. Key noticed I wasn't paying attention to him prattling on about fashion*thunk* " aish what why did you hit me Key hyung" Key rolled his eyes," oh I don't know because neither of you were listening to me" "what were you saying?" Finally Key hyung calmed down and told us about a party that perfection I mean onew was throwing for winter break " ok so the patry starts at ten p.m. on Friday next week so I was thinking of going shopping for party clothes with you two beforehand" hyung's eyes were twinkling, i don't understand why he gets like that when talking about shopping it's just clothes. Once hyung gets these thoughts there is no way to weasel out of them trust me I've tried enough times to know " sounds great umma I can't wait!" I really an exited but calling Key umma got me brownie points and who knows when I might need them. Minho was quiet and starring out of the closest window to him. Sometime I wonder what he's thinking then I hope like hell that his mind is nothing near how cruel my mind is. "Yah why are you two so glum I thought you'd be happy Taeminnie I don't understand and Minho at least attempt to look interested."Minho looked away from the window and said "sorry" "no your not" "I know".We were in forth period which was our free period by then Key was doing homework Minho was sleeping and I was reading a book called nevermore in one of the corners of the library. Soon I slowly started to fall asleep too. I hate sleep because I never have good dreams unless it's of onew but even they get twisted somehow but despite my obviously weak struggle to stay awake I enevitably fell asleep. 'where did Minho and Key go. I had no idea where I was I only knew that the hallway could have been lit better. Waking to the end of the hallway seemed to be the only plausible thing to do at the moment so thats what I did. Even when every fiber of my being told me to stop walking I couldn't it was like I was possessed Soon I had reached a door I was hesitant for two seconds then I started to open the door-'. "-minnie wake up... wake up please?" My face felt irritated from the tears I had shed while sleeping and all I felt like doing was dying of embarrassment. Minho was awkwardly trying to comfort me while Key hyung sat there knowing the reason I had been crying he didn't say anything " I'm okay" I whispered. I looked at the clock and said with enthusiasm "Time to get to class" Key reluctantly followed me and Minho. I was more than willing to forget about what happened but the way Key hyung looked at me made me sad. Key hyung's eyes were so hurt and I wondered how long I've been ignorant but what if my eyes were playing a trick on me I mean I had just woke up and my vision was sort of blurry.