chapter one

why don't you notice me?

"Ugh, hyung let me sleep." Minho had been jumping on my bed for atleast ten minutes and it was driving me crazy! "Hyung, please stop" finally Minho stopped and asked " are you going to get up?" "No!" Then he started to jump again while saying very loudly "YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL." So, I kicked him off the bed. He hit the carpet with a dull thud. Minho was furious " YAH IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR HYUNGS!" "yeah, when they annoyme. After I said that Minho grabbed my feet and dragged me to the bathroom where he the shower then threw me in. " AAHHHHHHHHH........ you couldn't have waited for the water to heat up first" " no then it wouldn't be a punishment it would be helping you which I'm not at liberty to do as of this moment." Then he walked out of the bathroom while laughing. As I peeled the soaked clothing from my freezing body I thought about school and how horrible it was for me. Everyday of every year going to school was excruciatingly painful because of the unnamed faces of all the people who have bullied me and my brother Minho. Walking out of the shower and into my room where I slowly got dressed. I grabbed my backpack and went to the living room where Minho had been waiting for me. As soon as I caught up we left for school or as I prefer to call it hell. "Hey Taeminnie hey Minho " Key, the diva of our group called from across the street "what's up" Minho had replied before I grasped what was going on. " The usual", which of course meant nothing had happened since the last time we saw the designer only diva head of his. Key pouted and whined " why aren't you saying anything Taeminnie" "oh I'm sorry Key hyung I just kinda had my mind somewhere else" with the knowing smile he wore I knew what he was about to say wouldn't be good. "Don't worry Taeminnie I don't blame you onew is pretty distracting with his muscular thighs AND skinny jeans not to mentionhis gorgeous brown hair that is always emanating iness so I understand" by the time he quit talking about onew my legs felt like jell-o and my face was redder than a tomato even though no one knew because I hid my face with my fingers. I kept walking like that untill we reached the school, that damned diva I could tell he was smirking the whole time. Then suddenly I was on the ground in bewilderment. For one second I couldn't understand why I was on the ground until I felt the body on top of mine stirr.